Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » New SEC chairman is Skull & Bones occult member!

Author Topic: New SEC chairman is Skull & Bones occult member!
Trafield
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey John, good to hear from you, my brother! [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JohnL
Advanced Member
Member # 462

Icon 15 posted      Profile for JohnL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Trafield,

First, I think the shuttle falling over Palestine, Texas was just coincidental.

Your description of “skull and crossbones” with neo-nazi connections may have helped me understand the situation in Glendale, Calif. when I lived there between 1966 and 1969. Lincoln Rockwell, at that time the leader of the neo-nazis, had just left Glendale after establishing his neo-nazi headquarters there in the middle 1960’s. Then I came along, and I must have given them the impression that I was “duck soup” as far as using me to help light the fuse to a racial revolution, -- kind of like Sirhan Sirhan or Charles Manson. They didn’t think my faith in Christ was genuine, but it was the only thing that’s carried me through so far.

Talking about them on a religious board probably wouldn’t stir anything up, but they’re a pretty powerful organization, and can be kind of nasty if seriously aroused.

There’s a lot of good to be said about some of their ideas, but the original source of the n--- foundation in the 1930’s was based on national pride in the face of a severe economic depression, possible Jewish financial manipulations, and war reparations to England and France. The combination of H----- with a magnetic personality saying what they wanted to hear, and access to strong occultic power as well as powerful military machines, -- combined with wanting to escape their economic situation led them into the ensuing conflict.

I’d say the “s and c” connection to neo-n--- ideas is basically an Americanized version of anti-communism with neo-n--- racist ingredients. Certainly the problems of third world over-population and economic globalization need to be dealt with. At that time the added dimension of the John Birch Society against the violence of communist China, combined with the violence of the Vietnam war polarized the “s and c” to a greater anti-communist zeal.

The church has kind of buried their head in the sand, but it hasn’t kept all this stuff from going on. The main problem with the “s and c” may be essentially the problem with neo-n--- and communism, trying to right the world’s wrongs based on man’s endeavors, instead of faith in Christ Jesus.

jl

Posts: 119 | From: Portland, OR | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know Joel but they don’t know what you know, for the very reason they don’t and you do!

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cameron
Advanced Member
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cameron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, welcome, annie! [Smile]

--------------------
Why do we care what people think of us when we know what God thinks of us?

Posts: 332 | From: Queensland, Australia | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annie
Community Member
Member # 1027

Icon 1 posted      Profile for annie         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent point njclary. I thank God every day that I need not pay the price for what I have done in the past. Now if someone can show some proof of current occult behavior then we may need to be concerned.
Posts: 18 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cameron
Advanced Member
Member # 1090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cameron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good point there. I really don't know what to think about George W. Bush (although he doesn't really affect me as much because I live in Australia). I've heard too that he and his wife are Christians [Confused]

--------------------

Posts: 332 | From: Queensland, Australia | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
njclary
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just gotta jump in here again! JUST GOTTA !

Young men and women upon entering college, will be besieged by sororieties and fraternities, and clubs of all nature. Students go on drinking sprees and all sorts of debauchery. they are immature, in most cases innocent, and in all cases pretty stupid. But it is college. and as it is college and young people being away from home for the first time ,in many cases, will test the freedoms it offers.

whatever college or university one attends, there are groups and clubs that are considered distasteful, or immoral, and young men and women join them. Eventually they grow up and grow out of these things and put on the adult mantle. Does that stain them for life?

Does that mean that one who enters Oxford as Clinton did shines white? WhyHe did'nt inhale.

Get a grip people, Unless these men mentioned, practice the occult arts now, what they did then, means nothing in the grand scheme of things. They should have outgrown all this stuff.

If what we did 40, or 50 years ago has direct bearing today, on what we do, MOST of us would be doomed.

God Bless

Joel

Cameron
Advanced Member
Member # 1090

that's exactly right!
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We cant change man or seasons but one thing we can make (do), and we have the authority; is to pray for them.

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cameron
Advanced Member
Member # 1090

That ain't good. We definately need more born-again Christians in high places. On a more positive note though, the Commander of the Australian Defence Force, General Peter Cosgrove, is a believer! [Smile]

--------------------

Trafield
unregistered

Icon 4 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New SEC chairman is member of occult
Skull & Bones secret society

By Rick Wiles
Copyright American Freedom News
February 18, 2003

http://www.americanfreedomnews.com/afn_articles/afn_sec_bonesman.htm
President Bush’s choice to lead the Securities and Exchange Commission was sworn into office Tuesday during a ceremony at the White House.

William Donaldson, a multimillionaire investment banker, was nominated by President Bush late last year to replace Harvey Pitt as chairman of the SEC. Pitt was force to resign after a stormy 18-month reign during a rash of corporate scandals starting with the collapse of Enron. The US Senate confirmed Donaldson last Thursday.

During the White House ceremony, President Bush said Donaldson was well prepared for the challenge of running the SEC. “Bill Donaldson spent a career preparing for this challenge,” said President Bush. “He has served as a found of a leading investment firm, the Chairman of the New York Stock Exchange, the founding den of the Yale School of Management. He has set high standards throughout his entire career.”

What President Bush failed to mention is William Donaldson’s membership in The Order – an occult secret society with Nazi connections composed of members of the Eastern Establishment aristocracy. Known to outsiders as Skull & Bones, The Order is controlled by about 20 wealthy East Coast families. The Bush family has been a dominant player in The Order for decades. President George W. Bush and his father, former President Bush, are members of The Order. Prescott Bush, the current president’s grandfather, was also a member of The Order.

Based at Yale University, The Order is the American branch of the German Brotherhood of Death. Adolph Hitler was a member of the German secret society. The Order operates from a windowless three-story mausoleum on the Yale campus, Bush’s ala mater, known as the Tomb. The Tomb supposedly contains artifacts that belonged to Hitler, human skeletons and skulls, stolen gravestones, a mummy, an mementos from numerous wars. The Tomb allegedly also contains the skull of Geronimo – the Apache war chief. Prescott Bush, President Bush’s grandfather, stole the Indian chief’s skull. The skull is used in various occult rituals.

Donaldson, the new SEC chairman, was a Yale classmate with Jonathan Bush, the President’s uncle. Donaldson was a member of The Order’s “D-121” – the class of 1953. Delegations are named for the number of years between when the members joined and 1832, The Order’s inception.

Upon graduation from Yale, Donaldson worked at the Wall Street firm of G.H. Walker, former President Bush’s grandfather. The former president was an upperclassman at Yale’s Skull & Bones secret society when Donaldson was “tapped” to become one of the 15 new members chosen each year.

Six years after leaving Yale, Donaldson and Dan Lufkin, another member of The Order, the two Bonesmen teamed up with Dick Jenrette, a graduate of Harvard Business School, to launch the Wall Street investment firm Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette.

In 1973, Donaldson was appointed undersecretary of state under Henry Kissinger in the administration of Gerald Ford. Ford, who was appointed as Vice President when Spiro Agnew resigned, became president when Richard Nixon resigned during the Watergate scandal. Nelson Rockefeller was appointed as the new vice president. William Donaldson was assigned to help Rockefeller’s transition into the vice presidency.

Donaldson is just the latest Bonesman to join the Bush White House team. Immediately after his inauguration in January 2001, President Bush’s first social gathering in the White House was his 1968 class of Bonesmen. Edward McNally, general counsel of the Office of Homeland Security and senior associate counsel on national security, is a member of The Order. Roy Austin, Bush’s ambassador to Trinidad, is a member of the occult organization. Evan Galbraith, the Pentagon’s representative in Europe, is also a member of The Order.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement