Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Japan to Launch Preemptive Strike on N Korea

Author Topic: Japan to Launch Preemptive Strike on N Korea
MV29MV
Community Member
Member # 1041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MV29MV     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you trafield. [Big Grin] I have started reading the book of John, it's very encouraging to know that I can get feedback and support from this forum.....Thanks again
Posts: 11 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trafield
unregistered

Icon 18 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, MV2, I appreciate your seeking the truth. The more you study God's prophetic word in the Bible, the more you realize the absolute truth and divine nature of scripture.
Jesus as the Son of God is a term that is used to identify God in the body of a man. There are 3 parts of the same, one and only God. These are the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit. So Jesus is not only the Son of God, he is God, in the form of man. With this is mind, read the first chapter of the book of John. May the Spirit continue to guide you in Truth as you continue to seek knowledge of our Lord ans Savior.
God bless you,

Tracy

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MV29MV
Community Member
Member # 1041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MV29MV     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's why i'm here Kindgo, I don't know what to believe! [Frown] There are so many questions to be answered in life, especially about God! Do I believe Jesus died for our sins? You bet! [Smile]
Do I believe that Jesus was the son of God? Yes, to a point.

My brain is starting to explode with questions regarding mankind, space, space aliens, cults, the NWO, different religions and how they came about, secret societies and conspiracy theories and the big one, WAR!

Is George W. trying to fulfill prophetic scripture? beats me- but it sure looks like it.

so many questions, it's making me go crazy....

Posts: 11 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MV29MV
Welcome to the board [thumbsup] Its nice to have you here with us.

Everything seems so surreal these days. Nation is against nation. Even nations that are supposed to be allies. Ethnic groups are against ethnic groups.
Yes, things are really different these days. We really need to trust in the Lord in ALL ways. Could you even imagine not being a believer in these days? [Question]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MV29MV
Community Member
Member # 1041

The end is near.....

Japan to Launch Preemptive Strike on N Korea........

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement