Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Judges elected to ICC--Could contain antichrist!

Author Topic: Judges elected to ICC--Could contain antichrist!
Hannahgirl
Advanced Member
Member # 756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hannahgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
J23 says:

I already told you all who the anti-Christ is, like I told you that Rome was the ***** and then Trafield confirms it. I think I've told you all quite a bit, but maybe you're not quite ready for it.

Hannahgirl says: Food for thought

"PRIDE GOES BEFORE DESTRUCTION". (paraphrased)

"Do not think yourselves WISE in your own eyes." (Paraphrased )

2 Tim.:3

1. But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2.People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3.without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4.treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God-- 5.having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them.

J23 says:

There's another about me, I'm always gonna be the type to say that I told you so, I think I deserve the right to. On Judgement Day you'll see me smirking and rebuking. I've never had a smooth tongue or mouthpiece, if I did I'd probably have more girlfriends.

Hannahgirl says: READ

Gal. 5

22. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23. gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24. Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires. 25. Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. 26. Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.

I do not know you personally J23, but this is how you sound.

The SPIRIT OF "GOD" WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO ACT LIKE THAT ??? [fie]

Think about it...pray about it. [Kiss]

--------------------
God's Best Blessings to you all, Hannahgirl (His handmaid)

"The power of life and death are in the TONGUE".

Posts: 224 | From: The South | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
njclary
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good for you;
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J23
Advanced Member
Member # 634

Icon 19 posted      Profile for J23   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I already told you all who the anti-Christ is, like I told you that Rome was the ***** and then Trafield confirms it. I think I've told you all quite a bit, but maybe you're not quite ready for it.

It's like this though, the first nonsense concept to depart from the Christian's minds will be the pre-tribulation rapture nonsense - the tribulation is about five mintes away, that's how close it is right now.

Jeremiah was only bad news to the people who chose not to listen, else he did the people a favour, by warning them. The same goes for today's world - whoever could warn you in advance of what will be done to you if you don't get your mind right does you a favour.

There's another about me, I'm always gonna be the type to say that I told you so, I think I deserve the right to. On Judgement Day you'll see me smirking and rebuking. I've never had a smooth tongue or mouthpiece, if I did I'd probably have more girlfriends.

Think about it now, If Trafield hadn't brought this evidence about Rome to the table, wouldn't I still be discussing or telling you right now that Rome was the ***** ? - And the same goes for most of what I've put on this table. Gold is valuable, everyone knows that, but if you don't how to become rich by it then it's really worthless, just another object. Think about what I just said and know that I'm talking about the way the Holy Bible is quoted out of context, so much that you can't see.

I'm the 'Moulder' of my class, I know the truth is out there and I've seen some things that'd be too much to get into explaining. Then there's 'Scully' SHE comes along to discredit everything that I know is true, then SHE offers me a weak meal to eat. I'll cough in her face before I brush my teeth.

The Beast mentioned in Revelation 13:11 is a black man, he is currently 29 years old, when he's 33 he'll be on the scene with his Satanic Power, but maybe by then many of you will think that he's really Jesus returned?

The anti-Christ will not be revealed, no, not at all, he will come along and who he can deceive he will. People are going to be merry and getting married by the time Jesus Christ gets back, that means people will think that Christ will have already returned. It means that it's a good idea to know who the Beast is in advance, and that's what Revelation 13 is there for, else it wouldn't be there. It's there so you know who and what to be aware of. It is also there so that when other people who are wise get to know that it is being fulfilled that they get to repent, knowing that the Lord is God because his words are TRUE. Therefore don't knock the search for the Beast, if you don't want to see then close your own eyes.

Isaiah 30:

quote:
8 Now go, write it before them in a table, and note it in a book, that it may be for the time to come for ever and ever:

9 That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of the LORD:

10 Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits:

11 Get you out of the way, turn aside out of the path, cause the Holy One of Israel to cease from before us.

Peace & Righteousness,

J23

--------------------
"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom: and the knowledge of the Holy is Understanding." - Proverbs 9:10

"... Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute Judgement and Justice in the Earth. In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS. Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that they shall no more say, The Lord lives, which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt; but, The Lord lives, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the North country, and from all countries where I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their own land ..." - Jeremiah 23 [Closeby : Rapture]

"And you, Solomon my son, know you the God of your father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the Lord searches all hearts, and understands all the imaginations of the thoughts: if you seek him, he will be found of you; but if you forsake him, he will cast you off forever." - King David, Chronicles 28:9

THE 7 DAY THEORY 2

Posts: 199 | From: London, England | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
njclary
unregistered

One thing I note; people try to identify who the anti-christ will be. What then?

The anti-christ will come when the anti-christ will come and there is not a thing anyone can do about it. God has already said that the anti-christ will come and will reign for a while. So the next question will be the Tribulation and the Home-going. When will that be? the answer is, whenever. Instead of worrying, prepare. Are you ready when the Lord comes, and calls you home?

As was spoken on another thread, Is your light fuelled and are you witnessing to your neighbor? do you speak a word to a stranger? are you in the Service of God? Is your life a reflection of God's Grace?

These are the end time things to dwell upon.

God Bless

Joel

J23
Advanced Member
Member # 634

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J23   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who's using that number six? - The Americans. Watch what happens to those Americans.
Posts: 199 | From: London, England | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trafield
unregistered

AND HERE IS ANOTHER FROM AN EALRLIER POST FROM KINDGO FROM ANOTHER THREAD...

60,000 Army troops called up; more ships head out
March 4 — With 300,000 personnel in the gulf region by the end of the week, there may be no turning back for the United States. NBC’s Andrea Mitchell reports.

NBC, MSNBC AND NEWS SERVICES
March 4 — The number of U.S. troops positioned or on their way for a possible war against Iraq was nearing 300,000 on Tuesday as three amphibious Navy ships carrying 4,500 sailors and Marines joined the buildup and 60,000 Army personnel prepared for action. The orders mean that before the first shot has even been fired, the total U.S. deployment already far outstrips the 250,000 personnel who fought in the Gulf War 12 years ago.

A U.S. OFFICIAL, speaking on condition of anonymity, described the 60,000 new personnel as follow-on forces, which could mean they would be used as a second wave after an initial invasion or as part of a postwar force.
They include 10,000 from the 2nd Armored Cavalry Regiment at Fort Polk, La.; 17,000 from the 1st Cavalry Division at Fort Hood in Texas, to be augmented by 7,000 reserves; 26,000 from the 1st Armored Division; two brigades from Germany; and a brigade from Fort Riley, Kan.
The deployment orders, first reported Monday by NBC News, were issued late last week.
As the troops prepared for possible battle, Army Gen. Tommy Franks, who would command a war in Iraq, was traveling Tuesday from U.S. Central Command headquarters in Tampa, Fla., to begin two days of meetings in Washington, officials said.

Trafield
unregistered

The reports of things with the numbers "60" or "6" just keep pooping up with the current events!

U.S. Asks 60 Nations to Expel Some Iraqis
Thu Mar 6,12:53 PM ET Add World - AP to My Yahoo!

By GEORGE GEDDA, Associated Press Writer

WASHINGTON - The United States has asked about 60 countries to expel selected Iraqis who officials say are undercover agents possibly poised to attack American interests overseas, officials said.

In a separate development Wednesday, the State Department said it had ordered two U.N.-based Iraqi diplomats to leave the country.

The government has identified 300 Iraqis in the 60 countries whom officials want expelled, the U.S. officials said. Some are operating as diplomats out of Iraqi embassies, the officials said, adding that the foreign governments were expected to comply with the U.S. request.

State Department spokesman Philip Reeker confirmed the expulsion request but offered no information on the number of countries or their identities, or on how many suspected Iraqi agents were involved.

Reeker said the action had no bearing on possible U.S. military action against Iraq (news - web sites).

The government officials, asking not to be identified, said the State Department made similar requests of foreign governments before the 1991 Persian Gulf War (news - web sites).

The current request comes as a U.S.-led war against Iraq appears increasingly likely. U.S. officials and outside analysts have warned that an attack on Iraq could well trigger attacks on U.S. interests by Iraq or its allies.

Secretary of State Colin Powell (news - web sites) said Wednesday the real risk lies in failure to act against Saddam.

In that event, he said, there would be a world "where Saddam and the likes of Saddam are emboldened to acquire and wield weapons of mass destruction."

In New York, Iraq's U.N. ambassador, Mohammed Al-Douri, said the two Iraqis being expelled were informed of the expulsion order Tuesday at 6 p.m. and given 72 hours to leave the United States.

The State Department identified them as Nazih Abdul Latif Rahman and Yehia Naeem Suaoud.

The men speak only Arabic and have the ranks of attaches but are not on the list of personnel accredited to the United Nations (news - web sites), Al-Douri said.

"They are the security personnel of the mission, the guards," the ambassador told The Associated Press. "They are living in the basement of the (Iraqi) mission."

He said both diplomats had been approached by U.S. officials and asked to defect.

"All of our diplomats were pressurized, were asked if they would like to leave the Iraqi government right now, to stay here in the United States," the ambassador said. "And those people, they refused those kinds of proposals. And this is a kind of vengeance because they didn't accept what had been asked by Americans, by CIA (news - web sites), or FBI (news - web sites) or whatever.

"All Iraqi people in the mission have been approached in that way, except me," he said.

But the State Department, in a statement, said: "The two attaches were engaged in activities outside the scope of their official function. Federal law enforcement authorities deemed the activities to be harmful to our national security."

Last month, the U.S. government expelled an Iraqi journalist who covered the United Nations for the official Iraqi News Agency, saying he was "harmful" to the security of the United States.

J23
Advanced Member
Member # 634

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J23   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Here he comes] [Big Grin]

I understand why you select this guy as a candidate but I don't think that he is the BIG anti-Christ. I say so because Revelation says that the AC will be a False Prophet and that he will be involved in war - for people to say, Who can make war with the beast?

Also because I see the False Prophet as being the seventh head of the red dragon and that he will capitalise off of the work of the sixth head of the red dragon - who I think was Mohammed. I think that the AC will have a spiritual foundation already set up so that he can mislead as though he is a Prophet.

The other Beast that isn't the False Prophet is one of Satan's previous incarnations, somebody from the past - maybe Nimrod?

Time will reveal.

Peace & Righteousness,

J23

--------------------
"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom: and the knowledge of the Holy is Understanding." - Proverbs 9:10

"... Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute Judgement and Justice in the Earth. In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS. Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that they shall no more say, The Lord lives, which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt; but, The Lord lives, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the North country, and from all countries where I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their own land ..." - Jeremiah 23 [Closeby : Rapture]

"And you, Solomon my son, know you the God of your father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the Lord searches all hearts, and understands all the imaginations of the thoughts: if you seek him, he will be found of you; but if you forsake him, he will cast you off forever." - King David, Chronicles 28:9

THE 7 DAY THEORY 2

art
unregistered

Very interesting information Trafield. Its kinda like a large jigsaw puzzle with a picture starting to form. I'm sure within the next few weeks this picture will become a lot more clear. Thanks for the post.
Trafield
unregistered

Mmmm...And it just so happens that it has been 600 weeks since we began asking Iraq to disarm. Is there a pattern emerging here, or what?

quote:
"We've reached it. It's 600 weeks since we started the business of asking Iraq to disarm. And now it's time to cut the knot and take action."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2003/02/09/wirq09.xml&sSheet=/portal/2003/02/09/ixportaltop.html
US and Britain give Saddam just 48 hours to leave Iraq
By Julian Coman in Washington and Colin Brown
(Filed: 09/02/2003)

Britain and America are drawing up plans to give Saddam Hussein as little as 48 hours to flee Baghdad or face war, if UN weapons inspectors report this week that the Iraqi dictator is still refusing to disarm fully.

The proposals will form the framework of a long-awaited second resolution, which could be put before the Security Council by next weekend.

The deadline would be just long enough for Arab neighbours to make a last effort to persuade Saddam to leave the country, according to US officials, or for a coup to take place. The shortest timeframe to emerge from private diplomatic discussions has been two days.

The phrasing of the new, deliberately concise UN resolution would deny Saddam a fresh chance to say that he will comply with Security Council demands. Britain will put forward the resolution because Washington "does not want to be seen to need it", according to a senior Security Council diplomat.

Foreign Office officials confirmed that Saudi Arabia has offered to take Saddam if he goes into exile. Last month Donald Rumsfeld, the US defence secretary, said he would be "delighted" if Saddam fled Iraq.

"To avoid a war, I would personally recommend that some provision be made so that the senior leadership and their families could be provided haven in some other country," he said.

To be passed, the new resolution would require the support of nine of the 15 Security Council members, assuming there was no veto from France, China or Russia. British and American officials last night made clear that they do not expect a unanimous vote in its favour but are confident that a veto can be avoided.

"The resolution being discussed would declare that Saddam is in material breach of UN resolutions, which authorises the use of all necessary means to disarm him," one senior Security Council diplomat said.

America and Britain are, however, determined to avoid a second resolution which would enable Saddam further to delay disarmament. "The last thing they want is a decision which just starts the process towards another decision," said the diplomat.

France, Germany, Russia and China favour giving inspectors more time, raising the possibility of a showdown on Friday, when the Security Council meets to hear the latest report from Hans Blix, the chief weapons inspector.

Germany and France confirmed yesterday that they are working on plans for a solution that involves sending UN peacekeeping troops to support inspectors in Iraq.

Dr Blix is holding talks with senior Iraqi officials in Baghdad this weekend. While his inspectors have now been granted private access to a number of Iraqi scientists, one of their prime targets - the English-trained woman who used to run Saddam's lethal biological weapons programme - said that she will refuse to talk to them.

In an exclusive interview to be broadcast on BBC1's Panorama at 10.30 tonight, Rihab Taha, who studied at the University of East Anglia and is known as "Dr Germ", said that she does not trust the inspectors.

"It is a human right that if you don't want to speak to anyone, no one will oblige you or force you." Speaking of her work on biological weapons, Dr Taha added: "It is our right to have a capability to defend ourselves and to have something as a deterrent."

Despite the Franco-German initiatives, Britain insists that Iraq has had enough last chances. "It's a question of timing as to when you reach that point of last resort," said Sir Jeremy Greenstock, the British ambassador to the UN.

"We've reached it. It's 600 weeks since we started the business of asking Iraq to disarm. And now it's time to cut the knot and take action."

Getting a second UN resolution is crucial for Tony Blair. The Prime Minister will urge his party to back him at Labour's spring conference in Glasgow next Sunday, the day after mass anti-war rallies there and in London.

He is, however, facing, a serious rebellion. One official said: "We are getting in a huge amount of motions opposing the war." One constituency Labour Party has voted to stop campaigning for the local elections in May unless the Prime Minister secures a second resolution.

Hannahgirl
Advanced Member
Member # 756

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Hannahgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This IS very interesting....keep up the good work and keep us updated.

[Smile]

--------------------
God's Best Blessings to you all, Hannahgirl (His handmaid)

"The power of life and death are in the TONGUE".

Posts: 224 | From: The South | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trafield
unregistered

Kathy, check out the quote from Donald Rumsfeld in this article! Wow is right!! More signs pointing to this war leading to the rise of the antichrist?

quote:
A war with Iraq, if it happens, would last "six days, maybe six weeks" but certainly less than six months, he said.
Rumsfeld says Iraq war would last up to six weeks
By FT staff in London
Published: February 7 2003 10:51 | Last Updated: February 7 2003 13:29

http://news.ft.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=FT.com/StoryFT/FullStory&c=StoryFT&cid=1042491612331&p=1012571727172
Donald Rumsfeld, US defence secretary, said on Friday the United States does not expect a possible war with Iraq to last long and is not planning to mobilise all its reservists.

"It is highly unlikely that we would go to a full mobilisation," he told hundreds of US military personnel gathered at the US Aviano airbase in northern Italy.

Mr Rumsfeld, who arrived in Europe on Friday for a series of meetings aimed at pressing Washington's case for military action, had earlier warned that international diplomacy and sanctions had failed to curb the threat from Iraq.

The comments came as Hans Blix, the United Nations chief weapons inspector, said Baghdad appeared to be making more of an effort to co-operate but that additional concessions would be needed in the coming week.

Mr Rumsfeld, echoing the words of President George W. Bush on Thursday, warned the Iraqi leadership that momentum was building in favour of a war while the centre of gravity was shifting in the Nato alliance from founding members towards eastern European countries.

"The risk of not acting may be vastly greater than the risk of acting," he added.

Mr Rumsfeld began his three-day visit in Rome with a meeting with Silvio Berlusconi, the Italian prime minister, and other officials.

After inspecting troops at the US air force base in Aviano, Italy, he was due to fly to Munich for a European security conference and talks with the defence ministers of Russia, Germany and other states.

Italy is one of eight European countries, headed by the UK and Spain, that signed a letter of support for the US last month. But France and Germany have publicly criticised Washington's hawkish stance and have called for more time for United Nations weapons inspections in Iraq before any decision is taken to go to war.

Mr Rumsfeld's meeting with Peter Struck, his German counterpart, is expected to be particularly frosty following Mr Rumsfeld's "old Europe" taunt last month, referring to the fact that Washington views eastern European countries such as Poland, Hungary and Turkey as more important allies.

Washington is hoping to reinforce the message given by Colin Powell, US Secretary of State, on Wednesday that Iraq is continuing to deceive UN weapons inspectors.

"One could make a very strong case that time is desirable if in fact Iraq were co-operating. But the idea that it takes a long time to determine if Iraq is co-operating obviously answers itself - it doesn't take a long time to determine," said Mr Rumsfeld.

Mr Blix, speaking in Vienna en route to Baghdad, welcomed a three-hour interview with an unchaperoned Iraqi scientist on Thursday night and reports that Baghdad may allow U-2 spy planes to fly over suspected weapons sites.

But he added: "We want to see a lot more this weekend."

Mr Blix and Mohamed ElBaradei, head of the International Atomic Energy Agency, are due to make a progress report on weapons inspections on February 14. The presentation will be a crunch point because several countries who do not currently support military action have indicated they might change their opinions if the inspectors say Iraq is continuing to conceal information.

Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[WOW] Trafield, this is great information!

I hope you will continue to keep me up-dated, on the ICC and maybe the rise of the AC.

What an exciting time to be alive!

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trafield
unregistered

Icon 4 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The ICC has just nominated 18 judges to the World Court. In my opinion, one of these judges could be the future antichrist. I say this because of the following scripture:

Daniel 7:23-25
23Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces. 24And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings. 25And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

The fourth beast is the one-world governmental system of the last days. There shall be one who comes that will change the established times and laws. I am not sure at this point how the prophecy of the ten kings factor into the 18 judges of the world court, but I do find it interesting that 18 judges were selected (6+6+6=18). Also, I will show below a couple of other examples of the number of the beast within the Rome Statute, and how this could point to the future antichrist. Granted, this is all speculative, but if the following information is all coincidence, they are amazing coincidences. Let's review the scripture concerning the number of the beast:

Revelation 13:11-18
11And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. 12And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, 14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. 15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. 16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

As I mentioned earlier, there were 18 judges elected to the World Court (6+6+6)...here is the information on the elected judges:

The following 18 judges have been elected to serve on the ICC (listed
in alphabetical order):

BLATTMANN, Renй Bolivia 6 years
CLARK, Maureen Harding Ireland 9 years
DIARRA, Fatoumata Dembele Mali 9 years
FULFORD, Adrian United Kingdom 9 years
HUDSON-PHILLIPS, Karl T. Trinidad and Tobago 9 years
JORDA, Claude France 6 years
KAUL, Hans-Peter Germany 3 years
KIRSCH, Philippe Canada 6 years
KOURULA, Erkki Finland 3 years
KUENYEHIA, Akua Ghana 3 years
ODIO BENITO, Elizabeth Costa Rica 9 years
PIKIS, Gheorghios M. Cyprus 6 years
PILLAY, Navanethem South Africa 6 years
POLITI, Mauro Italy 6 years
SLADE, Tuiloma Neroni Samoa 3 years
SONG, Sang-hyun Rep. of Korea 3 years
STEINER, Sylvia H. de Figueiredo Brazil 9 years
USACKA, Anita Latvia 3 years

Note that 6 of the 18 judges are allowed to serve 6 years. Of all the elected judges, only one received more than 54 votes in each round of voting. This judge is:

PIKIS, Gheorghios M. Cyprus 60 votes

Gheorghios M. Pikis of Cyprus reveived 60 votes. Because of all the patterns of the number of the beast, I began looking at this invidual. Using the gematria where A=6, B=12, C=18, etc...the name Gheorghios equals 666! Coincidence? It could be, but what are the odds of all this, I wonder? Also, it seems to me that the antichrist will come from Greece:

Daniel 8:19-25
19And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the latter time of the indignation; for it belongeth to the appointed time of the end. 20The ram which thou sawest, that had the two horns, they are the kings of Media and Persia. 21And the rough he-goat is the king of Greece: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king. 22And as for that which was broken, in the place whereof four stood up, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not with his power. 23And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up. 24And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power; and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper and do his pleasure; and he shall destroy the mighty ones and the holy people. 25And through his policy he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and in their security shall he destroy many: he shall also stand up against the prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

Now let's look at the Rome Statute, which is the new law of the New World Order that these judges will be enforcing. Note the following concerning the establishement of the ICC from the text of the Rome Statute:

Article 126
Entry into force
1. This Statute shall enter into force on the first day of the month after the 60th day following the date of the deposit of the 60th instrument of ratification, acceptance, approval or accession with the Secretary-General of
the United Nations.
2. For each State ratifying, accepting, approving or acceding to this Statute after the deposit of the 60th instrument of ratification, acceptance,
approval or accession, the Statute shall enter into force on the first day of the month after the 60th day following the deposit by such State of its instrument of ratification, acceptance, approval or accession.

Note that the Statute entered into force on the 60th day following the 60th ratification, and each state ratifying after this would become official following the 60th day of the document being submitted...60-60-60.
Coincidence? What are the odds, I wonder?

All this, along with the fact that there is a seven year "grace" period for any state ratifying this Statute, tells me that we could certainly be on the edge of the final confirmation of the covenant which the antichrist will confirm with many, including Israel (Daniel 9:27). In fact, the covenant could very well be this Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court, a covenant that we are witnessing being confirmed by many. If this is the case, then it would seem to me that the final seven year period will begin when Israel finally ratifies this Statute.
Currently, Israel and the United States have no intention of ratifying this covenant. But could the aftermath of the coming war change the way Israel and the U.S. views the global community and its own soveriegnty? Will the antichrist arise from the judges recently elected for this new World Court? Is Gheorghios M. Pikis the antichrist waiting to be revealed?
I will certainly continue to watch these developments closely!

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement