Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » THE FINAL GENERATON

Author Topic: THE FINAL GENERATON
J23
Advanced Member
Member # 634

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J23   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are some additional notes that I came to notice last night, to do with the building of the Lord's temple.

The Lord's temple will be built in times of trouble, by men with bloody hands. This is what pollutes the sanctuary of strength. King David was told by God that he was not to build the Lord's temple because he was a man of war and because his hands were so bloody.

"But God said unto me, Thou shalt not build an house for my name, because you have been a man of war, and have shed blood." - King David, Chronicles 28:3

After the abomination that makes desolate, then comes the trouble like no other. I think that it is Michael and the first set of Saints (awoken). At that time the prince who made the covenant with them will be broken without hand by the Prince of princes (Michael), and FLIGHT will begin to be granted to Christ's Faithful, and loads of places will be destroyed too (Babylon too). This is when the scripture that talks about a King reigning and executing judgement in the earth will be filfilled, and that in his day Judah will be rescued: THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS

Many people in Israel will be deceived by the prince that will go there, thinking of him to be more significant than he really is. I think it will lead to many of the inhabitants of today's Israel becoming Muslims, but not all of them.

People need to be cleansed in the blood of the Lamb before a specific time that is The End, or else they're gonners.

These hypotheses' came from reading the following scriptures:

"Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times." - Daniel 9:25

"And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed." - Daniel 8:14

"And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate." - Daniel 11:31

"And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand." - Daniel 8:25

"And with the arms of a flood shall they be overflown from before him, and shall be broken; yea, also the prince of the covenant." - Daniel 11:22

"And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed." - Daniel 11:35

People need to be purged because they were made unclean, probably because of killing during war, so their falling was necessary and must happen before The End.

[ The prince of the covenant causes craft to prosper by his policy. I think it is something to do with how in Jerusalem the temple is reserved for God to be worshipped in and will effect the whole land, and in the West it is a Cathedral's presence that makes a placed be called a city. I'm think that the abomination and the many abominations are to do with this prince setting up a spiritual shrine for another to be worshipped. I can't call it but I think it's to do with the anti-Christ's spirit being able to flow around a city, and that by doing so is how he causes craft to prosper. It's like he found a way to make God turn his face away so that his spirit could get away with things he wouldn't when God was looking so to speak. ]

--------------------
"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom: and the knowledge of the Holy is Understanding." - Proverbs 9:10

"... Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute Judgement and Justice in the Earth. In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS. Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that they shall no more say, The Lord lives, which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt; but, The Lord lives, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the North country, and from all countries where I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their own land ..." - Jeremiah 23 [Closeby : Rapture]

"And you, Solomon my son, know you the God of your father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the Lord searches all hearts, and understands all the imaginations of the thoughts: if you seek him, he will be found of you; but if you forsake him, he will cast you off forever." - King David, Chronicles 28:9

THE 7 DAY THEORY 2

Posts: 199 | From: London, England | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J23
Advanced Member
Member # 634

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J23   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Abomination that causes desolation - this is the reason why I am not kidding.

Daniel 9 says that the people of the prince that will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary, that they will be destroyed during war, and that desolations are determined at the end of the war. Also that it is the prince that comes who they will make an agreement with - but that prince is the beast, the same beast who later will introduce the mark of the beast.

It says to me that they did not trust God, so they made a deal with the Devil instead, and then came the abomination that makes desolate, which will be counted against them that made an agreement with the anti-Christ - so their hands are filthy in God's sight. The Prince of Peace is Jesus Christ, but they didn't seek his face. This prophecy is one that goes AGAINST those people in Israel today. They will give cause for the Lord to be furious with them. In my mind I see those people as confused, because they say they reject Jesus Christ and that they are waiting for somebody else, but when that someone else comes he doesn't do what they'd want because he won't be for them - he will hate them.

The destruction of the city and the sanctuary is the trampling of Jerusalem that will go on for 42 months. It ends with the desolation of the city - Jesus said that in Luke 21:20 - "And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh."

Daniel reported that by peace many will be destroyed, this is going to be the fulfilment of those words. The book of Life will be amended during these days because of the things that people will be doing.

The people of the prince are the Muslims, and the prince that comes is Nasir bin Olu Dara Jones who is Mohammed born in this time (yep!). I read online somewhere his description and how a man of his description is expected by the Muslims, I found it when I was researching the Mahdi which is another character expected by the Muslims. My homework makes me aware that it is NAS that is the prince expected by the Muslims (the prince that shall come) so he will go there to do what he does. His description was that he was a man with a black spot on his left cheek that would look like Israel (an Israelite). Nas has a black spot on his left cheek - like De Niro's.

The other angle is that it is a part of the fulfilment of what Jesus said in Revelation 3:9 - about the synagogue of Satan. And will lead to in these days the real Jews finally being recognised. The Second Exodus where many people will take hold of one Jew and follow him / her because then people will know that the Lord is with them. [Zechariah 8]

A week is seven days too.

Peace & Righteousness,

J23

--------------------
"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom: and the knowledge of the Holy is Understanding." - Proverbs 9:10

"... Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute Judgement and Justice in the Earth. In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS. Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that they shall no more say, The Lord lives, which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt; but, The Lord lives, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the North country, and from all countries where I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their own land ..." - Jeremiah 23 [Closeby : Rapture]

"And you, Solomon my son, know you the God of your father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the Lord searches all hearts, and understands all the imaginations of the thoughts: if you seek him, he will be found of you; but if you forsake him, he will cast you off forever." - King David, Chronicles 28:9

THE 7 DAY THEORY 2

Posts: 199 | From: London, England | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trafield
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I've spent part of my last couple of days thinking about the seven year peace plan theory, and I concluded that there's no way that there's gonna be seven years of Peace in Israel, but rather it will be for 7 literal days.
It is 7 years. The word meaning "week" in Hebrew actually means a week of years, or seven years. And you are right that there will not be 7 years of peace. There will be a peace COVENANT that will be for 7 years, but it will be broken in the middle of the 7 year covenant. (see Daniel 9:27, Daniel 11:31-35, and Matthew 24:15-32)
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 19 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
J23..You are kidding? Right?

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J23
Advanced Member
Member # 634

Icon 5 posted      Profile for J23   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've spent part of my last couple of days thinking about the seven year peace plan theory, and I concluded that there's no way that there's gonna be seven years of Peace in Israel, but rather it will be for 7 literal days. So that would be Sunday to Wednesday, Saturday night, and then SUNDAY.

42 months of Jerusalem being trampled upon ends with the abomination that causes desolation, after which everyone flees from that zone, and then the Beasts come out to reign for 42 months. So I'm thinking, where's the Peace? - It doesn't work out. So maybe the prince that will come who is the beast, maybe he makes an agreement with the inhabitants of Israel so that the trampling will end, and when they agree that's when he sets up the abomination? - Even he will be slain, shortly after he sets up the abomination.

J23
Advanced Member
Member # 634

There will be a period of trial also. People's hearts will be tried, to know where their hearts are at, and by this trying some people will be raptured while others will not.
Trafield
unregistered

Icon 7 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Final Generation

I believe that we are the final generation that the Son of God, Jesus Christ spoke about when answering His disciples questions about His return and the end of the age and when it would occur(Matthew 24:3-32). Here he speaks about false Christs, nations against nations, famines and earthquakes, and the love of most people growing cold, with all of these signs increasing with frequency and intensity like a woman's labor pains as the time of His return draws closer. But the real eye opener is in verse 32-35 where Jesus tells in what time period these events would occur,
"Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. Even so when you see all these things, (happening with increased intensity and frequency)you know that it (His coming) is near, right at the door. I tell you the truth THIS GENERATION (that sees these events) will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words
will never pass away."

This is a very important and exciting time to be alive! The fig tree that Jesus described represents the nation of Israel and the Bible is proof of that. The fig tree represents Israel in the Bible (see Joel 1:7, Hosea 9:10). Jesus is describing the growth of Israel as a fig tree and saying "when you see this happening my coming is near!" The Israeli population wandered without a nation for over 2,000 years and recently, in 1948 the nation of Israel
was born. This same year saw the rise of the United Nations, the soon to be global power that will give birth to the antichrist and his New World Order as foretold in the books of Daniel and Revelation. Daniel also foretold of a seven year peace agreement that the nation of Israel, along with the world community, will sign with the antichrist which will be broken after just 3 1/2 years (see Daniel 9:27). I am positive that the negotiations for this peace agreement will include the status of Jerusalem. God says in Zechariah 12:2-3,
"I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that sends all the surrounding peoples reeling...On that day, when all the nations of the earth (UN Troops)are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injur themselves."

Everyday in your local newspaper and on the news you can hear about "final status talks" between the Palestinians and the Israelis. These talks are actually about the status of Jerusalem and whether it should be divided with a section handed over to the Palestinians for their future Palestinian capital. Indeed sadly, many nations today, including the United States, are trying to move the immovable rock of Jerusalem!

The Rome Statute- THE Seven Year Covenant?

A seven year peace covenant (Daniel 9:27) that the coming antichrist will confirm with Israel and the international community will be signed soon, and will start the final countdown of this final seven year period. I believe this covenant is already in the works and is already being "confirmed with many" through the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court.
http://iccnow.org/html/icc19990712.html
This statute is the body of laws that will govern the New World Order, or the one-world governmental system of the antichrist. These laws, which do grant a SEVEN YEAR exemption period for any nation deciding to withdraw after ratifying, will be enforced through the now funtional World Court known as the International Criminal Court.
http://iccnow.org
It is my belief that this could be THE SEVEN YEAR COVENANT which is, even now, being confirmed by many nations of the world. This covenant will be used by the antichrist to bring a false peace to Israel, with the "promised" support and "backing" of military support from the international community.

My friends, keep watching Israel, for prophecy is being fulfilled before our very eyes. We are the generation that Jesus talked to His disciples about so long ago. Consider the explosion of knowledge in the past 100 years. Do you think this is coincidental? Before the 1900's people traveled around as they did for centuries prior, by horseback. Then, suddenly with the 1900's, we have automobiles, airplanes, space travel, the internet, cloning, and imbedded microchip technology! Daniel prophecied on this knowledge explosion near the end of the age in Daniel 12:4. The return of Jesus Christ is so near! The Bible is and always will be completely accurate because it was written THROUGH men, by God. Jesus will return to judge those who have rejected him, who have not put their faith in his Word, and have denied that he is God.

The Rapture Of Believers

Though we are about to enter the most terrible time in Earth's history, there is hope for those who believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God. This blessed hope is called the rapture which actually means a "snatching away." Though the word rapture is not in the Bible its concept could not be clearer. Jesus will come and snatch away his believers from this world prior to Christ's return. First he will take those believers that had died before the rapture, and then immediately after he will take those LIVING believers to be with Him during the last days of God's final wrath (see 1 Thessalonians 4:13-1 ) . Though there is debate among Christians as to when the rapture occurs, IT WILL HAPPEN! 1 Thessalonians 5:9 teaches,
"For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ."
This should make it crystal clear. Believers in Jesus will not be here during God's final wrath on the world so "encourage each other with these words":

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; 5:1-11:
13But we do not want you to be uninformed, brethren, about those who are asleep, so that you will not grieve as do the rest who have no hope.
14For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep in Jesus.
15For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep.
16For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.
17Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord.
18Therefore comfort one another with these words.

And though many teach that the day of the Lord will come like a thief to all believers, scripture teaches that the day of the Lord will come like a thief only to those in darkness that are not watching for his return. We believers are not in darkness and therefore will not be surprised by the Lord's coming.

5:1-11
1Now as to the times and the epochs, brethren, you have no need of anything to be written to you.
2For you yourselves know full well that the day of the Lord will come just like a thief in the night.
3 While they are saying, “Peace and safety!” then destruction will come upon them suddenly like labor pains upon a woman with child, and they will not escape.
4But you, brethren, are not in darkness, that the day would overtake you like a thief;
5for you are all sons of light and sons of day. We are not of night nor of darkness;
6 so then let us not sleep as others do, but let us be alert and sober.
7For those who sleep do their sleeping at night, and those who get drunk get drunk at night.
8But since we are of the day, let us be sober, having put on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet, the hope of salvation.
9For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ,
10 who died for us, so that whether we are awake or asleep, we will live together with Him.
11Therefore encourage one another and build up one another, just as you also are doing.

Left Behind

Those left behind to face God's final wrath and Judgements can still come to accept Jesus for eternal salvation, but it will be extremely difficult because Satan will be given free reign of the Earth by God. If you accept the "mark of the beast" which will be a mark in your right hand or forehead that will be an allegiance to the global government of the antichrist and permit the marked to participate in the global economy, your fate is sealed and you can no longer be saved (see Rev. 13:11-18 and Rev. 14:9-12).
This mark, which may be a future imbedded microchip like the Verichip from the company Applied Digital Solutions,
www.adsx.com/prodservpart/verichip.html
or perhaps the new DNA microchip like the new Genome Chip technology,
http://www.gene-chips.com/
will become an allegiance to the New World Order of the antichrist and you will not be able to buy anything, including food, without the "mark." Many will be simply killed for refusing to take the mark. It will be an extremely difficult time, but if you remain faithful until the point of death you will be saved. This is your only option for salvation if you are still on Earth during this time.

Revelation 13:16-17
He also forced everyone small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark in his right hand or in his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

Revelation 14:9-13
9 Then another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand,
10 he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.
11 “And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever; they have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”
12 Here is the perseverance of the saints who keep the commandments of God and their faith in Jesus.
13 And I heard a voice from heaven, saying, “Write, ‘Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on!’ ” “Yes,” says the Spirit, “so that they may rest from their labors, for their deeds follow with them.”

Where do you want to be during the worst time ever in the history of the world? Rejoicing in Heaven with Jesus, or suffering the torments of God's judgements with the likely possibility of eternal punishment? The difference is one simple prayer away.

A Prayer Of Eternal Salvation
If you are not sure about all this and are not sure where you stand in your eternal salvation, if you do not understand much of this prophecy stuff but know your life is need of direction, then let He who made you guide you toward your journey home. You see, we are just passing through in our present life here. Our real home is with Jesus. Our purpose here is to honor God, serve him continuously, and to thank him for all things. You have just
discovered your simple purpose in life: To trust your creator and have an unwavering faith in Him.
Please understand that we are all sinners and are in this thing together. The Word of God declares there is not one righteous enough to enter heaven on his own. No, not one. This is the very reason Jesus died for you on the cross. So that by believing in his incredible gift of Love and sacrifice, and by believing in Jesus as Lord and Saviour, that we may be worthy THROUGH Him. So please humble yourself to the One who died on the cross, but who was
raised bodily and now lives. Yes, Jesus lives and is returning again soon! And he loves you and wants you to come home to stay. Thanks to Jesus, YOU ARE WORTHY of salvation. No sin is too great to be washed away if you believe in the One worthy to wash it away. Please pray this prayer today. In an age of wars and terrorism your life could end abruptly and you may not get another chance at eternal life:

Dear Lord Jesus,
Thank you for your loving grace. Thank you for dying on the cross for me to wash away my sins. Lord, forgive my sins and come into my heart this day. Lord, I confess that you are the Son of God and know that you will save me from eternal punishment in hell. Regardless of what happens to my earthly body in this life, I know that my eternal soul belongs to you and you will never leave me nor forsake me. Thank you, Lord, for your grace and mercy. I give praise to you for
bringing me home! In your precious holy name I pray, Amen.

And Amen!
If you prayed this prayer, hallelujah! Congratulations! The Holy Spirit is about to make a big difference in your life, even if you do not feel it just yet. If you accepted Christ today and need additional support or any information please contact me and I will be happy to respond. God bless you as you begin your walk as a Christian. Keep the faith, the Lord is coming soon! May we soon meet in the air!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement