Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » A powerful speech by Bush! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: A powerful speech by Bush!
Trafield
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An excellent point about Solomon, Mac!
Again, Bush may not be genuine, but I would be a false prophet if I said he was definately not. Only God knows, unless he has directly spoken of such to one of his own.
I think it tragically hilarious that Bush has been compared to Solomon and Hitler in the same thread. [hmm]
The Hitler comments are just plain ignorant...

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One thing I notice is that Solomon gave himself to worship false idols and allow many things contrary to what he believed, but yet he was a child of God. I know that there is a vast different between Solomon and Bush, but we most remember that the best men of God have fail in one point or the other.

Let us examine our president closely and pray for those that give him counsel.

Satan has been here since his fall from heaven is just a matter of Gods timing allowing him to reveal himself as he is. In the mean time let us look up and wait in hope for our redemption is at hand and let us be in that hope that He have gave to us when He made us Gods children.

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hannahgirl
Advanced Member
Member # 756

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Hannahgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have written a close friend and SPIRITUAL CONFIDANT of President Bush. I have added the links to which he can read about these things, AND I HAVE ASK HIM PLAINLY to talk to Bush about them as he mentors him spiritually.

Hopefully we can get a PLANT of ACCOUNTABILITY in there anyway.

Hopefully we will learn in TIME, that he has turned from this STUFF.

My prayers are for all of US....we are in PERILOUS TIMES and TIMES of Great DISCERNMENT.

WE MUST BE DELIGENT TO SEE IF IT MATCHES UP WITH THE WORD...and the SPIRIT.

MANY will come in my name....saying I AM THE CHRIST.....but they will not be. THEY will profess CHRIST, but actually not be HIS.

I think of the scripture that tells us NOT TO EVEN TRUST THE ONE WE LAY IN BED WITH.

BLESSINGS and DISCERNMENT AND MERCY AND GRACE BE UPON US ALL in this last great and dreadful and exciting hour, [Bible]

--------------------
God's Best Blessings to you all, Hannahgirl (His handmaid)

"The power of life and death are in the TONGUE".

Posts: 224 | From: The South | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joel, please think this through. Think about all the Faithful that have chosen death, to denial of their FAITH in YESHUA. Many saint through the ages and even in the hour we live now have died only because they would not pay homage to a false god.

quote:
As the president of the United States; Mr. Bush is required to do things that would go against Character.
Consider Daniel, he was required to do something against his Character……

If I have come across hateful, I apologies. I do not hate President Bush no more than I hate Bill or Hillary Clinton, but I do hate deception but the people of America have truly been under strong deception since its begining.

The “History Channel” did a documentary on the fact that President Roosevelt knew well in advance that Japan was going to bomb Pearl Harbor. He and others purposely withheld that information, allowing thousands of our faithful servicemen to dye. No matter what reason may be given, the end does not justify the means.

Joel, President Bush is doing what is best for “The New World Order” not America.

Hannahgirl I appreciate the way you have expressed your heart, we are to love the man, hate the sin.
Pray that he repents before it is to late. Salvation in YESHUA is more than confession with our mouth, it also includes believing in the heart, this is the tricky part. The heart is deceitful, only the honest heart will find Salvation in YESHUA’S BLOOD.

PS 24:4 He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.
PS 24:5 He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.

JER 17:9 The heart [is] deceitful above all [things], and desperately wicked: who can know it?
JER 17:10 I the LORD search the heart, [I] try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, [and] according to the fruit of his doings.

MT 15:19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J23
Advanced Member
Member # 634

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J23   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings All, I was away yesterday, but whilst I was gone I was still thinking about everything being said on this post and about the possible replies that I might get for things that I've said within it. Overall I think that as Christians we already in line with a truth that will lead to our Salvation - if we hold fast to it, but in order to do so we do have to eliminate the opposers and workers of the Wicked One to make sure that we are not led astray or anyone who is to be on our boat led astray. It's a duty. And so pointing the finger in these times you will to be very necessary. Even if you're wrong in the end, it is better to raise suspiscion(?) than to follow the crowd. These dangerous times, don't doubt that, and during these times our minds must be exercised to see through all these talkers. I call it Righteousness, because all the acts of the Saints are Righteousness, therefore what leads to you or me becoming a Saint must be acts of Righteousness.

Reading through just a few of becauseHElives' posts I can say that there's been enough said to lock up this whole subject. You can't ignore those things now or you're getting into the same habit that will make you ignore the bigger False Prophet. It is mind exercise for now. Point blank, Bush is a faker. He's looking to meet secret objectives and agendas, and unscrupulously. He doesn't care as long as he's done his. I like the way Hitler's name was mentioned and a comparison was made, because while I was away Hitler's name did come to mind, and whoever thinks, How can you say Hitler? needs to check the fruit of Bush again, because that fruit is a product of his heart - Bush has a bloodthirsty heart.

The plan is for Rome to rule over the whole world, and yes, God has given it into Rome's hand, for a while. That's where these bloody men come into it, but read the prophecy where it says that the ***** made the inhabitants drunk with the wine of her fornication - it means that if you are flowing along with their programme then you are worthy of the punishment that she is going to receive. The time to come is about people being worthy or unworthy of being raptured away from the greater and worst evil that will come.

For quotes, try reading Psalm 15.

Peace & Righteousness,

J23

Posts: 199 | From: London, England | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hannahgirl
Advanced Member
Member # 756

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Hannahgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, this is not the first time skull and bones has come up.....I had just forgotten about it.

Pat Robertson of the 700 club has written a book with a chapter dedicated to this very subject.

I do not believe any one person.....I seek out the truth through study and prayer....but I can tell you this..and I LOVE BUSH VERY MUCH...I would NOT HAVE BOWED at that temple for all the PRESIDENTIAL seats IN THE WORLD. NOT ME....I would have said SORRY, that goes against my faith as did the Japan guy. SIMPLE to the point.

IF HE, THEY (he and his father) are still in this society...that also concerns me. I do not know how one can come into the LIGHT and still walk in the DARKNESS. SO my part is to pray for him. I love him and believe he is truly born again, but will have to continue to watch HIS FRUITS.

FOCUS ON NO MAN.............CHRIST ONLY.
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Posts: 224 | From: The South | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
njclary
unregistered

As the president of the United States; Mr Bush is required to do things that would go against Character.

I find that the opponents of any incumbent leader will seek out anything to discredit the man. Bush is not perfect, never will be. Neither is any proposed throne seeker. ALL have warts. You seem to have a particular grievance against Bush, and will stoop to anything to assuage your feelings. Seems funny, that when Clinton, 'admitted to trying marijuana but did not inhale' that passed. it was ok. His later shennanigans were also accepted by the rank-n-file, but ----goodness, Bush entering a Shinto Temple??? Bush, appeasing the general Muslem population???

Please understand; I really care for you and your opinions, but let's not be that hateful toward a man who is trying to do what's best for America.

God Bless You

Joel

Trafield
unregistered

quote:
Do you not find this out of line for a man that claims to be a Christian.
Yeah, I get it already. Bush may not be a genuine Christian. So might not a lot of people next to me in church. What's your point?

By the way, I also read the cutting edge...
[Wink]

Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Last Trumpet

Read and let me know what you think on this...

kind of mind bother...

--------------------

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I judge no mans Salvation, YEHWEH alone is the Judge of those to inherit Eternal Life.

President Bush in his own autobiography, “A Charge to Keep,” he admits he is still a member of "The Skull & Bones".

He has not repented of this sin, or disassociated himself from its other members.

and

Do you not find this out of line for a man that claims to be a Christian.
On February 18, 2002, President Bush entered an ornate Shinto Temple erected to house the spirits of the late emperor Meiji. Here let it be known that the Prime Minister of Japan waited outside in the limousine, because he is forbidden by Japanese law to enter such a temple because emperor worship led to World War II. Thus, our so-called "Christian" President and his wife stood in front of the Shinto shrine of Meiji. Mr. Bush clapped his hands once to awaken the demon and bowed deeply in worship and then signed the book of worship. Kiyomasa Akashi of Logos Ministries in Tokyo said, "It was an act of idolatry. Even worse, it was an official, public idol worship. He did bow before the shrine where the Meiji Emperor is enshrined as a god." (17) This was reported by Dr. Robert Morey, author of over 40 books on cults and founder of the California Institute of Apologetics. (18)

YEHWEH”S WORD strictly forbids the worship of idols in the Old and New Covenant!

I can judge President Bush’s fruit, just as any one can judge your fruit or mine.

Who we associate with and what we do, speaks clearly of our fruit.

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trafield
unregistered

becauseHelives,
I am surprised, then, at your harsh, open condemnation of president Bush. For I doubt if you know him personally, regardless of your mighty 20 years of study. We are all sinners and fall short of the glory of God. This includes you. And you should study the following a little more closely:

Luke 18:9-17
9 And He also told this parable to some people who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and viewed others with contempt:
10 “Two men went up into the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector.
11 “The Pharisee stood and was praying this to himself: ‘God, I thank You that I am not like other people: swindlers, unjust, adulterers, or even like this tax collector.
12 ‘I fast twice a week; I pay tithes of all that I get.’
13 “But the tax collector, standing some distance away, was even unwilling to lift up his eyes to heaven, but was beating his breast, saying, ‘God, be merciful to me, the sinner!’
14 “I tell you, this man went to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but he who humbles himself will be exalted.”
15 And they were bringing even their babies to Him so that He would touch them, but when the disciples saw it, they began rebuking them.
16 But Jesus called for them, saying, “Permit the children to come to Me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.
17 “Truly I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child will not enter it at all.”

Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Mainly false prophets!

--------------------

Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Does not this verse speak of (them) that have and bring their (own) understanding and (do not seek) the counsel of the LORD?

IS 29:15
Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? And who knoweth us?

--------------------

njclary
unregistered

Becausehelives; I do not so much judge, as I question motives. As I have lived in doorways, and drunk enough not to remember, having wallowed with the vilest of sinners 40 years + ago, does that bring my character into question?

What Bush did or did not 30, 40, 50 years ago should have very little bearing on what he does today, or on the state of his character.

Or are we all suspect in character. You do not know the state of my Salvation any more than you would know President Bush's.

God Bless

Joel

becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Trafield,

Dear Tarfield,
I believe the “The BLOOD of YESHUA” can cleanse the violists of sinners, I believe that if Hitler had repented of his sins, YESHUA’S BLOOD was enough to wash him whiter than snow. But I believe repentance includes turning from all those things that once held us captive. Not we live perfect, but that our desire is to be perfect, to be like our example the LORD YESHUA. That is why if we sin we have an advocate with the FATHER.

(if implies sin in the life of a believer, should be the exception rather than the rule)

1JN 2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

John Wesley's Bible Notes
I write these things to you, that ye may not
sin - Thus he guards them beforehand against abusing the doctrine
of reconciliation. All the words, institutions, and judgments
of God are leveled against sin, either that it may not be
committed, or that it may be abolished. But if any one sin - Let
him not lie in sin, despairing of help. We have an advocate - We
have for our advocate, not a mean person, but him of whom it was
said, "This is my beloved son." Not a guilty person, who stands
in need of pardon for himself; but Jesus Christ the righteous;
not a mere petitioner, who relies purely upon liberality, but
one that has merited, fully merited, whatever he asks.

Joel ,
Before you judge me or what I have posted, please do a little research. I have studied this subject for over 20 years. I do not know about all fraternities, only the ones that I have studied. While I do find that all fraternities are wrong for a Christian because of exclusion, and I do not think YESHUA would approve of most things that take place in fraternities.

Also who said I was a democrat, If you had read the post you would have noticed that the democrat’s
Are also part of the illuminati.

Hannahgirl,
YEHWEH BLESS you, do not accept what I say for truth, pray and study let the Holy Spirit show you what is right. For truly Satan will appear as an angel of light.

By their fruits shall you know them,

MT 15:8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with [their] lips; but their heart is far from me.

MK 7:6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with [their] lips, but their heart is far from me.

IS 29:13 Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near [me] with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:
IS 29:14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, [even] a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise [men] shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent [men] shall be hid.
IS 29:15 Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?

Isaiah 29:15 speaks of secret societies, fraternities and the such

--------------------

Hannahgirl
Advanced Member
Member # 756

I consider myself the ELECT and must OPEN my eyes and my spirit and mind to all truth...no matter what my preconceived ideas are.

I find this bones and skulls thingy VERY DISTURBING the the BOWING thing at the temple VERY DISTURBING ALSO.

I am in great PONDERING of these things now.

LORD GOD, HAVE MERCY ON US ALL.

[Confused]

--------------------

njclary
unregistered

Becausehe Lives; That kind of trash is not becoming you. Many in college belong to 'secret societies' frats. If ones philosophies are based on what we do as young adults, in frats and other groups, then we are all doomed before we start. What you seem to say is that all republicans are satanic. and all democrats are wonderful.

Get off the Bush trash wagon. I'm tired of the broad schism that has pervaded our national conscience. Because on party did'nt get into office, it becomes time to trash the other. enough already!

Whoever is president, is president of all the people for the period he is in office.--All the people--. Not just the Christian right, not just the liberal left, not just the independent middle. It is never enough, to set policy for one and not the other.

Accept Bush for what he is and says he is. He is president, He says he is Christian. You don't know any different.

God Bless

Joel

Trafield
unregistered

becauseHelives, I have a question for you...

Do you believe our Lord can save a soul that comes to him after belonging to a life of non-belief, witchcraft, occult, and skull and bones?
Or do you feel that belonging to skull and bones is an unpardonable sin?

Hannahgirl
Advanced Member
Member # 756

J23, may I ask you kindly, "where you are from, if not from America"?

[Confused]

--------------------

Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Well if all this is facts; let us not wonder at his words but let us look up for His return.

However! If this is another story among many people take the meat for the body and put away the bony heart.

Comparing Hitler and Bush there is too much value in Bush, in words, deeds and actions.

May the Lord guide us when interring in deepest troublesome times?

--------------------

becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Please undertand I am very glad to have been born in this Country. America is the best of all posible places to have been blessed to be born, but America is falling fast to the evil that is to come upon the face of the whole world.

You can not draw flies with vinegar. President Bush is an excellent speaker. ( remember Hitler) do you think that the people as a whole in Germany, at that time were so different from us today in America? Hitler was a very good speaker. He held audiences captive as he spoke for hours.

Does anyone here understand what it means to be a member of the Skull & Bones?

The all-male Skull & Bones society is composed of alumni of Yale University and includes some of the most powerful men in the United States of America. The society was founded in 1832 as an offshoot of a German secret society.

Fifteen new members in their senior year at Yale are initiated annually into the secret society. The initiation ceremony has bonded Yale graduates who went on to become presidents, ambassadors, diplomats, Wall Street tycoons, senators, bankers, judges, lawyers, media executives, and university presidents. Members remain in the society for life. ………….
President Bush refuses to talk openly about his membership in Yale’s secret society.

In his autobiography, “A Charge to Keep,” Mr. Bush only wrote: ''My senior year, I joined Skull and Bones, a secret society, so secret I can't say anything more.''

Bush may be keeping his lips sealed about his Skull and Bones membership, but he still maintains his lifetime ties with his fellow Bonesmen. Among the first guests Bush invited to the White House for dinner were his fellow Bonesmen from his senior year at Yale. ………………

Gov. Bush was inducted into Skull and Bones in 1968; his father, [President] George Herbert Walker Bush, was inducted in 1948; and his grandfather, Prescott S. Bush, who served as a U.S. Senator, was inducted in 1917."

What terrible news!

Being a member of the Skull and Bones means that you are purely Illuminist , since this Order traces directly back to the Bavaria Iluminist group of Adam Weishaupt. If you are unhappy with the Antichristian policies and attitudes of President Clinton, you will get no relief from a President George W. Bush;

he will not roll back any of the advances to the New World Order that occurred under the leadership of President Clinton, and we would likely see many more advances in other areas.

Generally, when the Illuminati wants an advance in internal American society, they try to place a Democrat in power; but when they want an advance in Foreign Affairs, they try to place a Republican in power.

If George W. Bush has been picked to succeed President Clinton, it must mean that significant advances in international politics is planned.

SKULL AND BONES SECRET SOCIETY -- A QUICK STUDY

In past articles, we have stated that the New World Order could not have been realized had it not been for the intense activities of various secret societies throughout the world. We have mentioned one world-wide secret society, the Brotherhood Of Death Society, whose symbol is the skull with two crossed bones.

The German Brotherhood of Death Society is the Thule Society. Adolf Hitler joined this society in 1919, becoming an adept under the leadership of Dietrich Eckhart. Later, the Thule Society selected Hitler to be their leader of the New World Order, as Eckhart revealed on his deathbed, saying, "Follow Hitler; he will dance, but it is I who have called the tune. I have initiated him into the Secret Doctrine, opened his centers in vision, and given him the means to communicate with the powers." (Trevor Ravenscroft, The Spear Of Destiny, p. 91).

In August, 1990, President George Bush announced that the world had now entered into a New World Order. Shockingly, President Bush is an adept in the American Brotherhood of Death Society, the Yale Skull and Bones Society. As we stated earlier, Bush's New World Order is virtually identical with Hitler's; one key connecting point is their common membership in their respective Brotherhood of Death Societies (New Age author, Bill Cooper, Behold A Pale Horse, p. 81; plus Antony Sutton, Introduction To The Order, p.7). Skull and Bones' symbol is also a skull with two crossed bones, but with the mysterious number, '322' underneath.

As we get started in our study, remember that all members of the American Skull and Bones are just as Satanic as was Adolf Hitler. This premise is one that shocks most people to the core, because neither Former President Bush nor his son, Texas Governor George W. Bush, "look" like Adolf Hitler.

Remember Jesus' solemn warning concerning the deception of the End of the Age. "Take heed that no man deceive you." [Matthew 24:4] Jesus repeated this warning against unparalleled deception, "And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many." [Matthew 24:11]. Once more, a third time, Jesus warned, "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect." [Matthew 24:24] When God repeats something three times in Scripture, He is attaching the most significance to it possible.

Here, God is telling us that, at the End of the Age, He is going to allow Satan's people to perpetrate the most successful deception in world history. Are you one of those victims? Listen and heed.

We are going to prove that the Skull and Bones membership of Former President George H.W. Bush and of his son, Texas Governor George W. Bush are identical to the Satanism of Adolf Hitler in the Thule Society. Both of these secret societies are identical, practicing the most dark of Black Magick Satanic powers.

interested, read more for understanding

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1314.cfm

Or a member of “The Council on Foreign Affairs”?

Or “The Trilateral Commission”?

Or a “Builderburger”?

Or the “ILLUMINATI”?

President George Bush is linked to them all, thru Skull & Bones of which he is a member.

review the
EXECUTIVE ORDERS, which have already been passed and are in place. Read
how they plan to take over ALL MODES OF TRANSPORTATION and CONTROL
HIGHWAYS AND SEAPORTS #10990. How they can SEIZE AND CONTROL the
communications media, #10995. How they can take over ALL FOOD RESOURCES
AND FARMS, #10998. How they can PUT US INTO WORK BRIGADES UNDER
GOVERNMENT SUPERVISION #11000. How they will REGISTER (mark of the
beast?) ALL PERSONS THROUGH THE POSTMASTER GENERAL, #11002. How they can
RELOCATE COMMUNITIES, AND ESTABLISH NEW LOCATIONS FOR POPULATIONS,
#11004 + + + + + + + + + and all have been UNPASSED BY OUR CONGRESS.
These executive orders and Congressional Acts allow for the construction
of concentration camps, suspension of rights and the ability of the
PRESIDENT (not congress) to declare MARTIAL LAW when ever HE sees fit
(or when the NWO is ready to make their final move to enslave us)! You
tell me who's in charge! How many of you know that the most critical
executive order was issued on August 1, 1971, when Nixon signed both a
proclamation and Executive Order 11615. Proclamation No. 4074 states: "I
hereby declare a national emergency ", thus establishing an economic
crises. THAT NATIONAL EMERGENCY ORDER HAS NOT BEEN RESCINDED!

When you read Executive Order #11490, you'll understand why the only
thing standing between us and dictatorship is the fact that the NWO needs
just a little more time....given the choice to carry out a perfectly
planned and executed global take-over.
Does anyone here understand what it means to be a member of the Skull & Bones? Does anyone here understand what it means to be a member of the Skull & Bones?
Read source in entirety at

http://csf.colorado.edu/archive/1997/balance3/0702.html

--------------------

Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Deu 32:34 Is not this laid up in store with Me and sealed up among My treasures?

Deu 32:35 Vengeance and retribution belong to Me. Their foot shall slide in time, for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come on them make haste.

Deu 32:36 For Jehovah will bring His people justice; and He shall have compassion on His servants, for He sees that their power is gone, and only the imprisoned and abandoned remain.

Deu 32:37 And He shall say, Where are their gods, their rock in whom they trusted?

Deu 32:38 Who ate the fat of their sacrifices and drank the wine of their drink offerings? Let them rise up and help you; let it be your hiding place.

Deu 32:39 See now that I, I am He, and there is no god with me. I kill, and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is no deliverer out of My hand.

Deu 32:40 For I lift up My hand to Heaven and say, I live forever!

Deu 32:41 If I sharpen My glittering sword, and if My hand takes hold in judgment, I will give vengeance to My enemies and will reward those that hate Me.

Deu 32:42 I will make My arrows drunk with blood, and My sword shall devour flesh, with the blood of the slain and of the captives, from the hairy scalp of the enemy.

Deu 32:43 Rejoice, O, nations, with His people; for He will avenge the blood of His servants, and will render vengeance to His foes and will be merciful to His land, to His people.

[Lighthouse]

--------------------

Trafield
unregistered

J23, you are not making too strong of an argument against Bush by simply discussing his focus on war. Was not Kind David a great warrior? There is a purpose for everthing under heaven, and war is one of them.
Again, I agree that there is a chance that Bush is not a born-again Christian. But only God knows for sure, and it is his will that will be done, regardless of whether you are right or wrong about Bush. Regardless, be assured God is in control of this war, and everything else. And it does not matter if we know who Bush is, it only matters if we know who Jesus Christ is. Amen?

Psalm 77:5-13

5 How long, O Lord? Will You be angry forever?
Will Your jealousy burn like fire?
6 Pour out Your wrath upon the nations which do not know You,
And upon the kingdoms which do not call upon Your name.
7 For they have devoured Jacob
And laid waste his habitation.

8 Do not remember the iniquities of our forefathers against us;
Let Your compassion come quickly to meet us,
For we are brought very low.
9 Help us, O God of our salvation, for the glory of Your name;
And deliver us and forgive our sins for Your name’s sake.
10 Why should the nations say, “Where is their God?”
Let there be known among the nations in our sight,
Vengeance for the blood of Your servants which has been shed.
11 Let the groaning of the prisoner come before You;
According to the greatness of Your power preserve those who are doomed to die.
12 And return to our neighbors sevenfold into their bosom
The reproach with which they have reproached You, O Lord.
13 So we Your people and the sheep of Your pasture
Will give thanks to You forever;
To all generations we will tell of Your praise.

njclary
unregistered

J23; it is apparent that you have preset ideas on President Bush and America in general, that don't fit with your brand of government, or justice. That's fine. But please understand, There has been a vile movement afoot, far longer than President Bush has been around, that is out to bring down Israel and all who support her. and That movement is Moslem backed and moslem fed. Any who stand in the way find trouble. The 9/11 attack was inspired before Bush took Office, President Bush, actually grew up through that tragedy, and became a true leader.

As far as being a Christian, He is the FIRST president in many a year, to actually espouse his Faith, and to openly quote Scripture, to speak of God and Christ, and not refer to them as the " man upstairs"

America has given more aid to the world than all the other countries combined. even those who clearly do not deserve it. America Feeds the world, Who are you to condemn our way.

America will Defend herself from all who would harm us.

I may not like our politics but I am free to complain. I may not like our politicians but I am free to complain. WE ARE FREE friend.and any who threatens that, best beware.

God Bless America!

Joel

Trafield
unregistered

quote:
I'm not really aiming shots at you Trafield, and nobody is, so be cooler, we're just talking here.
First of all, I never said you were aiming shots at me. Secondly, you do not want to talk about your accusing another of being too in love the world just because of their love for president Bush.
And lastly, I'm not cool, but that's okay, my God loves me anyway! [Razz]

J23
Advanced Member
Member # 634

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J23   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In this day and age everybody has to have an open mind, and listen. I won't be the last person to accuse GWB, so really it's only for people who are putting their trust in him to pay attention to. I already know that he ain't leading nobody to the Promised Land, and I feel to scrutinise him that bit more because he declared that he is a Born Again Christian (for a reason), and these are the days where there'll be war and everyone will be trying to use Christ's name to get people to do this that and the other. If Bush is cool then a little scrutiny is probably good for him, but if he's a snake (as i suspect) then it's good for any potential to be cut short, which is good for the spectator and fan. Either way nobody loses.

Back in September 2001 didn't Bush speak of Crusades? - He's been on it since then, just loking for a way to justify to his people what he's about to get started. And those Crusades have never been to do with Jesus, but they use his name in it, why? - Because Christ's name and title holds momentum as in followers, and now there's gonna be a Muslim V Christian factor. That is what is really being caused by this d-head making reference to the Lord as he did. The Muslims ain't going to understand it, all they'll hear is "CHRISTian". And I'll say it bluntly, I ain't naive to think that Bush didn't say what he said on purpose, knowing what it would cause. The man is about blood and captal punishment and just wickedness overall (he wants a reputation). I just remembered how those people that were in Cuba(?) were caught up and how our media made it look. Americans, you all ain't understanding your president, and perhaps you're not understanding how the rest of the world looks at him either.

Wisdom says to me, Don't believe everything you read, and don't believe everything you hear. I mean, Bush is the one that's making war inevitable, and not on a small scale, cos he's about to make everybody on Earth pretty P.O. All that talk about a friend of Sadaam's is letting his lips flap is a possibility but I don't believe it, but because someone's gonna believe it, and more, it's gonna give some people the heart to do what they're gonna do. There's a plan set up, now to get people to fall in line with it - that's the job of the Puppet.

That speech you're talking about has been talked about on TV over here, and one person said that she's been working closely with suttin or suttin (a reliable connection - can't remember), but basically she was saying that they have found no evidence to tie Al Qaeda to Iraq, but that Bush went and said that there was a link. And she went on to say that it's why Blair hasn't been saying the same things as Bush says. She was insinuating that now that war is that much closer, that Bush is now feeding people with what they want to hear, or may need to hear - The September11 love-stories.

Well, I really don't want to talk about Bush again, you know my drift, you've heard my point(s), and next to that is that the time we are entering into is written out. It's a war that's been INEVITABLE. I have to point my finger at Bush, and although you're thinking he's a Christian i beg to differ. Jesus Christ said to his disciples that they should let go of everything that was their (worldly) lives and that they should follow him, Jesus also said what does a man profit if he should gain the world but lose his soul? Jesus said that you cannot serve two masters. - From my seat, Mr. Bush has done the opposite of letting go of the world - he's holding onto it very firmly. Maybe it ain't easy for a rich man, so maybe it's less easy for a rich and powerful man? - But if i left you with just that you would think that maybe Bush is worthy of sympathy? But he's not, because he is lying. He has objectives and they are all that he is about now. Don't let him string you along, and I hope that you wouldn't feel guilty if he ever did.

Bush said he's a Born Again Christian, only to win American-Christian hearts. Who else would care?

ALL WORLD LEADERS ARE BOGUS.

I gotta go now. Peace & Love,

J23

Posts: 199 | From: London, England | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen and good thoughts they are my brother Mac!
Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hannahgirl
Advanced Member
Member # 756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hannahgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AMEN MAC......our job is to occupy and preach the gospel until our great DELIVERANCE. NO MAN....ONLY GOD is to have our FOCUS.

--------------------

Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So what would be the answer to all this, whether he is a puppet or not many before him where puppets also in there own lost for power. Can you or we make any changes of what is establish by God to come to pass?

What is our job on this earth!

The rating concerning his job are very well so is not the he is a puppet but that he have the uniqueness of relating to human and their feelings like no other president. Whether he is a faker or not he stands for allot of moral values that many other presidents set aside.

Whether Republican, Democrats, Green party and others it not for us to be lost in many matters of this world, I think our task is “Go ye into the world and spread the gospel of Jesus Christ”.

Whether little or much that should be our desire “through the help of God”

Just my thoughts concerning Leader One. GWB

--------------------

Hannahgirl
Advanced Member
Member # 756

Saddam put in power by the CIA....J23...surely you jest.

You're kidding right ?

Have you ever seen this scripture ?

Then the LORD your God will make you most prosperous in all the work of your hands and in the fruit of your womb, the young of your livestock and the crops of your land. The LORD will again delight in you and make you prosperous, just as he delighted in your fathers,
(Whole Chapter: Deuteronomy 30 In context

IT IS THE LORD WHO GIVES US THE ABILITY TO MAKE WEALTH....another scripture says: Brethren, I wish ABOVE ALL THINGS that you PROSPER and be in health, even as your soul prospers.

Could it be ? THAT GOD GAVE THAT MONEY TO BUSH.

There is no doubt that all men are only PAWNS in the hand of GOD in this last hour....but I believe BUSH is a true believer and has stood boldly and fearlessly in the face of the WORLD to say so. We have not had a leader in many, many MOONS to do that. We are all human and must remember that.

Like I said: NONE OF US HAVE THE "WISDOM" to even imagine what it's like to be a Christian and the President of the United States at the same time. He only has sooooooo much power....the rest is DOGMA...congress and the democrats who want to FIGHT and CONTROL and BE LIBERAL and THAT'S ALL.

BUSH and HIS TEAM KNOW THINGS that we do not know. IF CNN is your only source...you need to venture out to get the WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.

Did you know one of Saddam's top men just defected and has been stowed away in Israel ? Did you know he told them all the WEAPONS and CHEMICALS are hidden in underground tunnels and the doors to those tunnels are in private citizens homes ? DO YOU KNOW THAT HE SAID...SADDAM and the rest of his DEMON possessed team LAUGH their bo-zonkers off at us, for he thinks he's so slick to hide it from us AGAIN ?

DO you know any of this stuff OR you just flying by the seat of your pants (OPINION) and CNN...if so, you need to consider a NEW RADAR SCREEN.

May the scales fall off ....
[spiny]

--------------------

J23
Advanced Member
Member # 634

OIL. The plan is to benefit from that region's supplies. Everything else is just lies. Bush is just another Puppet in the long Q, and the Puppet-master is the Devil.

If you don't Love the world you'll see these clowns coming.

I don't think that there is a person in power around the world that hasn't been put there for a reason. Even Sadaam was put there by the CIA.

After reading becauseHElives post I just remembered those dubbed Illuminati videos that were lent to me and all the freemason talk on there, and how everything is designed to build up into what has been planned, and how all they do is condition our minds to accept such things. To them (the powerful people) we're all like blind sheep. They are all caught up in secret societies with hidden agendas.

All these people want to be able to do is control the rest of the world economically, and that's where the OIL comes into it. Bush is helping to defend Rome's reign over the world.

I'm asking, which part of BUSH is a Christian? - Christian to me means following Jesus Christ. Many people call themselves Christians, and many people will call themselves Christians, but objectively it is just a word. It's the doing part that counts towards something, not the title. By their fruits you shall know them - said Jesus.

J23
Advanced Member
Member # 634

HannahGirl said:

quote:
CLINTON was NOT OUR FRIEND....nor our BROTHER.
I'm taking it that by that you mean that Mr. Bush is a friend of ours? - Not mine lemme tell ya.

I'm not really aiming shots at you Trafield, and nobody is, so be cooler, we're just talking here.

Have you ever had a close friend that you thought was real and true to you, but then that same person let you down in a way that surprised you? Maybe in a way that hurt you? - I have, and I learnt from it. For the record it does get to me when someone I allowed to get close to me would do something to me that I wouldn't do to them or just wouldn't expect from them, but even so it's still a lesson, and if I learn from that lesson then it becomes a blessing to me from God.

Trust. It's by trust that people get surprises, trusting the wrong people. And what is it that would make us get close to people that are wrong within? - Our assumptions, maybe based on words or for thinking we know them or have known them.

Presidents and Speeches. You have to understand that all those speeches are designed to cater to the minds of the people governed, because for order these people do have to be accepted, and for the decisions that are to come there'll be a demand of order. With speeches these men are looking to be trusted - but i swear i've heard it all before.

What I know is that if you ask the Pope if he's a Christian he'll say he is, and if you ask the Queen of England she'll say the same, until you've aksed almost everyone and then you'll look at the world and ask, well, if all these people are with God then why's this like this and that like that? - They're lying. If George was a Christian why can't anybody see so without asking him? - I figured that by fruit you know the tree.

Hannah, you said it's to do with their worship of other gods that places have been cursed, and maybe that's true, but even so, God is using wicked people to inflict his punishment, not Good people, and certainly not Christians.

When it comes to all these speeches and "sweet words", the Devil is the sweetest of them all. He's trying not to offend anyone when he speaks, but then his actions are something different. Bush is like that, so's the Pope, and so's the Queen of England. And coming to think of it so was Judas. Think ahead, what is the anti-Christ going to say in order to have such a large following - and of course somebody's gonna listen, and if Wisdom isn't earned or excercised then who's following him?

George Bush is a pretender, he has an objective and he's going at it sideways. Me personally, I think that he proved himself worthy of the role that he will have to play by having the record number of deaths as the Texan governor. George has killed more than any other governor in any other state in the United States. I'm from London, England, and I managed to know that much. George Bush is about merciless bloodshed, but if he can sweettalk then he'll do that too, can't you see where all his talk is leading to?

The year is 2003. I can't remember when George got in, but I do know that from the perspective of the Americans who are always going to war, it must be a thing where only a person who would prove themselves worthy of what to expect around this time of the AGE, that only they should get into the hotseat. That's how i see it. And the speeches don't reach me, because I expect them. How else is he going to get all so many people to go and fight and die?

Blood is on his hand because he gave the order, it comes with the job, responsibility.

LOVE IS BLINDING. When you're young you trust a wrong person, they stab you, you scar, you learn. But how did it start off? - By Love, Love brought trust into it.

The Love of many will turn cold because of the iniquity of many, well, that must be because of trust, because in the times to come trust will be an expensive risk to take. In the meantime there are people that we still trust to learn from. You think you're looking at George the man, but really you're looking at George the President - he's signed up, bound. He has a role to play for the Great ***** - he ain't the boy next door. And I think that Clinton had better speeches. [Wink] [What did he turn out to be?]

Peace & Righteousness,

J23

Isaiah47 / Revelation18, Jeremiah25. Equals same period of time.

--------------------
"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom: and the knowledge of the Holy is Understanding." - Proverbs 9:10

"... Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute Judgement and Justice in the Earth. In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS. Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that they shall no more say, The Lord lives, which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt; but, The Lord lives, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the North country, and from all countries where I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their own land ..." - Jeremiah 23 [Closeby : Rapture]

"And you, Solomon my son, know you the God of your father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the Lord searches all hearts, and understands all the imaginations of the thoughts: if you seek him, he will be found of you; but if you forsake him, he will cast you off forever." - King David, Chronicles 28:9

THE 7 DAY THEORY 2

becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Sorry you feel that way, it is just that my undersanding is that it will be many that will be deceived in the last days. Only a few will hear and respond to the real TRUTH.

Understand that when George Bush, or any one else speaks of God, it doesn’t necessarily mean that they are referring to YESHUA.

"That which we must say to the crowd is – We worship a God, but it is the God that one adores without superstition.
"To you, Sovereign Grand Inspectors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st and 30th degrees – The Masonic religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian doctrine.
"If Lucifer were not God, would Adonay (The God of the Christians) whose deeds prove his cruelty, perfidy, and hatred of man, barbarism and repulsion for science, would Adonay and his priests, calumniate him ?
" Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also God. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two Gods : darkness being necessary to light to serve as its foil as the pedestal is necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive.
"In analogical and universal dynamics one can only lean on that which will resist. Thus the universe is balanced by two forces which maintain its equilibrium : the force of attraction and that of repulsion. These two forces exist in physics, philosophy and religion. And the scientific reality of the divine dualism is demonstrated by the phenomena of polarity and by the universal law of sympathies and antipathies. That is why the intelligent disciples of Zoroaster, as well as after them, the Gnostics, the Manicheans and the Templars have admitted, as the only logical metaphysical conception, the system of the two divine principles fighting eternally, and one cannot believe the one inferior in power to the other.
" Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is a heresy; and the true and pure philosophic religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil."

http://www.trosch.org/for/pike-albert.html

http://www.ephesians5-11.org/gllink.htm

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&client=lgtech-tb&q=lucifer+is+god+albert+pike&btnG=Google+Search

I would rather give to much information, than not enough. It does not leave you guessing.

I hope you don't hurt your head.

--------------------

Trafield
unregistered

Icon 19 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am one who says in these days ALL world leaders should be watched with a wary eye. And I have been cautious about Bush to say the least. After all we know that there will be a one-world governmental system. That being said, I look at the above post and say....
"Give me a break!" [Bang Head]

It is incredible to me that there are some people who keep trying to make Bush out to be the "idiot" that he is obviously not.

BecasueHElives, scripture says that the people who know their God will firmly resist the antichrist. This will be so, with or without your warnings of deception. Your post seems just a tad off the deep end. [spiny]

becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Please read and understand who
President George Bush really is. [tears]

the handwriting is on the wall, the Church must pray, make yourselves ready, for THE LORD is coming, the end is a hand.

And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed. The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light."
Romans 13:11-12

"But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer."
I Peter 4:7

The End Of All Things Is At Hand!

The one-world conspirators in high places have worked for over 200 years to bring the world to this hour. People have been indoctrinated, groomed, molded, and reshaped in their thinking and in every facet of their way of life to receive the new leadership of antichrist, and very few have escaped that comprehensive orientation. Now a horrifying war is about to be used to finalize the age-old project, and as a former witch and occultist, I can see without a doubt that this is all happening at the hand of Satan and by the occult power that he gives to those that are working his plan. For 22 years, I have warned people everywhere by means of this newsletter that this time would come, and now it is here. As true Christians, we must stand ready to carry the truth into the darkness, and through prayer we must expose the hidden things of the forces of evil. The power of the blood of Jesus Christ prevails!..........

We have a President, George W. Bush, who can barely contain his lust for war! I have in front of me the front page of the New York Daily News with a picture of Donald Rumsfeld, Defense Secretary, who is also known as Reichsmarshall Rumsfeld, holding up the index finger of each hand with a big smile on his face declaring that we can fight two wars at the same time. Calling the leaders of North Korea "idiots" he said, "We can fight Iraq and North Korea simultaneously." (2) President Bush, however, stated that we would probably not attack North Korea because of "economic reasons." What does the President mean by "economic reasons?" North Korea is an impoverished Communist military state with no wealth or natural resources worth going after. Iraq, on the other hand, has the second largest oil reserves in the world. Iraq has allowed U.N. weapons inspectors in, and there is no definite evidence of nuclear weapons of mass destruction. North Korea, on the other hand, has known high- powered nuclear weapons and has kicked inspectors out! (3) North Korea has ignored all warnings and has begun to move rods to its nuclear reactors. (4) There is doubtless an evil agenda being worked by the Illuminists, who control Washington, D.C. World War III must begin in the Middle East in Iraq, which is in the ancient Mesopotamian Valley, the cradle of civilization, the land of the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers and the original site of the garden of Eden, where Satan started all of the trouble. Satan has thus returned to the scene of the original crime to begin a work that will take peace from the earth in order to bring a false peace of antichrist following a horrifying war!.........

There is something strange and different about this war, and there is a spiritual anxiety about it. When President Bush recently visited Fort Hood, Texas, and the 42,000 troops that are stationed at this largest military base in the United States, it was reported by the Associated Press that the troops seemed to be unusually nervous. (7) Soldiers were heard to say, "There is no need for a war with Iraq." (8) On some bases, strange illnesses are breaking out. At the Marine Corps Recruit Depot in San Diego, one hundred Marines became ill, and one died from a flesh-eating bacteria, which required 6,000 other Marines to receive antibiotics. (9) Many strange and clandestine things are going on as occultic forces are unleashed and satanic spirits move throughout the earth..........

Recently, the New York Times reported that the White House has been turned into a "power center." (10) There is a general concern, because President Bush "commands an unusual level of authority." (11) Here is the man, George W. Bush, who insists on war! Our President is bent on sending the flower of young manhood and womanhood to an untimely death when he himself has a deplorable military record. A Canadian news source recently reported that the Boston Globe newspaper dug up President Bush's military records. During Mr. Bush's campaign, he was touted as a military man and fighter pilot. His records show, however, that immediately after graduating from Yale with a C-D average grade, he applied for a position in the Texas National Guard. There was a waiting list of 500 men, who wanted to get into the National Guard to avoid the battlefields of Viet Nam. With the help of his father and a wealthy Houston Congressman, George W. Bush, the "rich kid", was moved to the top of the list. After completing training as a pilot, George W. Bush requested and immediately received a transfer to an Alabama National Guard Unit in May, 1972, but he never showed up for duty and was AWOL or absent without leave for an entire year. Nothing was ever done about it, except that his pilot status was removed in 1972 after he failed to report for a medical exam. (12) Apparently, Skull and Bonesmen have a special status, as going AWOL ordinarily would have landed him in Viet Nam in the regular army, where 350 American soldiers were being killed every week. (13) This is the man who is chomping at the bit to send our military into action.........

President Bush, An End-Time Man Of Religion?

President Bush, the Skull and Bonesman and man of war, has won the hearts of much of the religious right by giving them money. Sadly, most religious leaders gravitate toward money like hogs around a feeding trough after missing three feedings. The "faith-based initiative" has been stalled in Congress, so the President is side-stepping Congress by using executive orders to get the money to the religions. (14) He has also established a "faith-based" office in every cabinet department. (15) We must remember that Satan is very religious, so religious that he wanted to be God according to the fourteenth chapter of Isaiah. It was shortly after the attacks of 9-11-01 that President Bush stated that Islam is a religion of peace and that the word "Islam" means peace. This is another error, for the word "Islam" means submission. The Arabic word "salam" means peace. The word "Muslim" means "one who has submitted." On September 17, 2001, President Bush removed his shoes and entered into a Mosque in Washington, D.C., where he made a speech saying, "When we think of Islam we think of a faith that brings comfort to a billion people around the world...." (16) President Bush is so religious that for the past two years he celebrated Hanukkah at the White House by lighting the menorah. The event that truly troubles me, however, was the incident in Japan. On February 18, 2002, President Bush entered an ornate Shinto Temple erected to house the spirits of the late emperor Meiji. Here let it be known that the Prime Minister of Japan waited outside in the limousine, because he is forbidden by Japanese law to enter such a temple because emperor worship led to World War II. Thus, our so-called "Christian" President and his wife stood in front of the Shinto shrine of Meiji. Mr. Bush clapped his hands once to awaken the demon and bowed deeply in worship and then signed the book of worship. Kiyomasa Akashi of Logos Ministries in Tokyo said, "It was an act of idolatry. Even worse, it was an official, public idol worship. He did bow before the shrine where the Meiji Emperor is enshrined as a god." (17) This was reported by Dr. Robert Morey, author of over 40 books on cults and founder of the California Institute of Apologetics. (18)

the entire article, with sources can be found at

http://www.lasttrumpetministries.org/2003/February2003a.html

--------------------

helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our Job is to pray for the President that he be led of God in all he does. It is not to label or judge him, but to pray for him.

I voted for him. I am so thankful to have a person in the position he is in that uses the name of Christ. When he made the speach about the Challeger he spoke of the Chirstians and how we knew where they are, and how we can have hope and prayer for those others.

I struggle with the compromises that he feels he has to make as a politician with regard to other religions. This leads me to pray that God will help me to do my job and let Him do his. I pray that his heart is right and that Bush will not be judged by God for those things. And, I pray that he will have courge to use not just the name of God the creator, but that of Christ boldly!

Our job is prayer not condemnation of our leaders, be they good or bad. This I believe is Biblical, and I am very thankful that God has allowed us for this time to have a president that claims the name of Christ. What ever his errors or his lacking. God will be the judge of that.

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hannahgirl
Advanced Member
Member # 756

BIG C [Wink] ORRECTION:
He did order them KILLED and HE DID NOT DO THE CRIME that led to their rightful punishment. PLEASE.....blood on his hands for not overturning the LAW.

SHOULD HAVE READ....HE DID "NOT" order them killed ....

--------------------

Hannahgirl
Advanced Member
Member # 756

J23.....you need "Wisdom" here. You do not know any of us OR OUR WALK with the LORD or the World and yet you judge because we are doing what the Lord told us to do.....HONOR our CEASAR.

BUSH does not have BLOOD on his hands...how absurd you are. He was Governor of a state who has the death penalty just like many others do. He did order them KILLED and HE DID NOT DO THE CRIME that led to their rightful punishment. PLEASE.....blood on his hands for not overturning the LAW.

The reason a LOT Of people/countries are hungry is because they have turned to other "gods" and forsaken the real one, Jesus the Christ...and that CHOICE has brought them a CURSE. Once again....their own actions and choices have brought about their state of being. When you worship RATS...silver, gold, wood statues...you can expect NOT TO BE IN GOD'S PROMISED PROVISION.

You must be very young.....you need Wisdom.

Bush just got to the White House 2 years ago and here you have him HANGING FROM A TREE for every ill in society because he has some money. PLEASE.....he came into this office from a very MESSED UP ADMINISTRATION and is trying his best to put some honor back into the OFFICE of PRESIDENT.

He had a SAUL to PAUL supernatural experience with the Lord out on his ranch in Texas that really changed his life years ago.....did you know that ? I'll bet not...or you would recognize the SPIRIT in him.

Calm down now and act with some respect and wisdom.

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------

njclary
unregistered

J23; get your facts straight. before you condemn someone like President Bush.

My beef is with politics and politicians.Not Bush. As a matter of fact I have a great deal of respect for President Bush. He did'nt start off so good, but once he decided to let God be his guide, He has come on strong and has become the leader this country has'nt had, since Reagan.
Powerful and decisive.

Trafield
unregistered

quote:
I'm a Christian. When it all goes down I'll be there singing.
I don't know who you are trying to convince. I never said you were not a Christian. I am not the one accusing another of loving the world. And you still did not respond at how you consider someone is too in love with the world if they love president Bush. We are not to love the world, but certainly we are commaned to love one another, even our enemies. [spiny]
J23
Advanced Member
Member # 634

quote:
Wow, rather judgemental and self-righteous at the same time, don't you think?
Even if Bush is as you say, are we not to love even our enemies? And if we are to love even our enemies, then how can this be attributed to the love of the world?

You stay fronting, like you you don't know what I mean. I'm just showing you where you are from where you ought to be or will be. Bush is a man of the world, and because of the authority he has and has had he can be held accountable for quite a bit.

Jesus showed and showed, Do not Love the world. What do you think that means? - I don't hate the world, I just don't Love it, because it's built on unfairness and while people on one side are eating and chilling, on the other side there are people starving. The world is a thief, therefore she needs to be robbed too.

Jesus said, Give to Caesar what's due to Caesar, and give to God what's due to God. What do you think that means? - Cos in my mind's eye Bush isn't owed much, but maybe in other people's eye he is owed more?

It's the degrees of which a person Loves the world. Me, I have my own personal agenda, and to see things like Isaiah 47 and Jeremiah 25 fulfilled is within my heart. It's BIG Trouble, but i don't Love the world, and the world does not Love me.

A proverb i read said, An inheritance may be gained hastily at the beginning, but the ending thereof shall not be blessed. How much blood is America built on? - Remember the Indians? - Don't forget them, because God won't. And there's still more history that America and others are guilty of. It's gonna be a terrible day when the Lord's Day of Vengeance arrives, he's just letting it all build up, and when it reaches Heaven - that's when.

Now ask yourself, what kind of person must i be to be looking forward to the destruction of the Wicked people and their labour?

I'm a Christian. When it all goes down I'll be there singing.

Peace & Righteousness,

J23

Trafield
unregistered

quote:
You Love him because you Love the world too, unlike myself.
Wow, rather judgemental and self-righteous at the same time, don't you think?
Even if Bush is as you say, are we not to love even our enemies? And if we are to love even our enemies, then how can this be attributed to the love of the world? [spiny]

J23
Advanced Member
Member # 634

You didn't ask [Smile] but here's my opinion. It is that Mr. Bush needs to seek Jesus Christ, because Mr Bush has a lot of blood on his hands. I heard he ordered many people's deaths down in Texas, and now he's going to war.

Bush is a man of the world - i ain't judging him, just saying it how it is. Bush could be any one of the rich men that Jesus spoke about in his parables.

You Love him because you Love the world too, unlike myself.

... I know, you didn't ask for my opinion.

Peace & Righteousness,

J23 / David

Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hannahgirl, I agree with you. [Kiss]

I believe GB is a Christian, I surely wouldn't judge his salvation even tho he is a rich politician [uhoh]

I love how he uses the Word [Bible] in his speeches.

I think when Bush won satan was mad! [Big Clap]

I believe it was God's will for Bush to be our president in this time in history.

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hannahgirl
Advanced Member
Member # 756

I don't think ANY OF US can even begin to imagine what it is like to be PRESIDENT of the US AND a CHRISTIAN, and I believe he is as much a BROTHER as you are.

He is doing a great job....and I will not degrade him in any way. You shouldn't either. We CHRISTIANS are suppose to HONOR our HIGHLY POSITIONED folks...and talking like that does not honor or uphold him. [Frown]

CLINTON was NOT OUR FRIEND....nor our BROTHER.
[Big Grin]

--------------------

njclary
unregistered

I listened to parts of this speech. Brother Bush is indeed acting as a Christian, and may well be a true believer, But he is a politician, and having heard State of the union speeches for so many years, I grow weary of platitudes.

As with all polititians, Bush knows the right words to say, and has them written for him.

I hope the best for Bush and his policies but after all it is politics, and I have never believed them since Truman. A lie is the convenience to hide the truth.

The worst being our wonderful 'friend,'
Clinton.

[Razz] Joel

Hannahgirl
Advanced Member
Member # 756

AWESOME, DIVINE SPEECH. [Big Clap]

Need I say more..... [fie]

--------------------

Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kindgo your are too many (kisses), anyways I thought it was a good speech also....

--------------------

Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THERE IS POWER IN THE BLOOD
[Big Clap] [Smile] [Big Clap] [Smile]

Would you be free from the burden of sin?
There's power in the blood, power in the blood;
Would you over evil a victory win?
There's wonderful power in the blood.

There is power, power, wonder working power
In the blood of the Lamb;
In the precious blood of the Lamb.

Would you be free from your passion and pride?
Come for a cleansing to Calvary's tide;

Would you be whiter, much whiter than snow?
Sin stains are lost in its life giving flow.

Would you do service for Jesus your King?
Would you live daily His praises to sing?

[Smile] [Big Clap] [Smile] [Big Clap]

Words & Music by Lewis E. Jones, 1899

Jones wrote this song at a camp meeting at Mountain Lake Park, Maryland.

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 19 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grandma,

the reference was about drug addictions, and the power, wonder working power about how God does miracles in peoples lives!

There is power wonder workin power in the blood of the Lamb, you've never heard that song?

The part where the President talked about a loving God was great!

GREAT Speech!
-

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement