Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Just in Case the blix report wasn't big enough...

Author Topic: Just in Case the blix report wasn't big enough...
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Major Change: Rabbi Ovadia Yosef Cancels Ruling on ''Land for Peace'' - Nullifies Oslo
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Weekend News Today
Lead: Faith
Source: Israel National News
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mon Jan 27,2003 -- Rabbi Ovadiah Yosef, formerly Israel's Sephardic Chief Rabbi-the Rishon LeTzion, and the long-time spiritual authority of the Shas Party, has canceled his 30-year-old Halakhic [Jewish legal] ruling that Israel may give over territories in order to save lives.

In a letter to the Committee of Yesha Rabbis, Rabbi Yosef wrote that it has since been proven that giving away territory has actually led to the loss of life, and it is therefore forbidden to give land to the Arabs. He wrote that the Oslo Accords are null and void.

"My original ruling was valid only if true peace would be attained," Rabbi Yosef wrote.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [fie]
Editor's Note: WOW! Now that's huge, and a clear indication that they've realized the more they give the way more dangerous and dealy it becomes. Pray for Israel! God be with them. \0/

Genesis 12:2-3 I will make you a great nation; I will bless you
And make your name great;
And you shall be a blessing.
I will bless those who bless you,
And I will curse him who curses you;
And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed."
2 Chronicles 6:6 Yet I have chosen Jerusalem, that My name may be there, and I have chosen David to be over My people Israel.
2 Chronicles 7:16 For now I have chosen and sanctified this house, that My name may be there forever; and My eyes and My heart will be there perpetually.
Psalm 132:13 For the LORD has chosen Zion; He has desired it for His dwelling place: “This is my resting place for ever and ever; here I will sit enthroned, for I have desired it—”
Zechariah 12:3 On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves.”

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/news.php3?id=37910

Now the Oslo accords are coming under attack.

The paving for the AC is getting thicker and thicker.

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement