Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Jerry Golden 1-23-03 ,Hitler started with the kids

Author Topic: Jerry Golden 1-23-03 ,Hitler started with the kids
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Subj: Hitler started with the kids
Date: 1/23/03 4:34:20 PM Central Standard Time
To: in_israel144@hotmail.com
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Jerry Golden "REPORT"

P.O. Box 10268

Jerusalem 91102 Israel

http://www.thegoldenreport.com

(Go to this link and cast your vote, thank you)

1-23-03

Hitler started with the kids!

Hitler started with brainwashing the Kids, teaching them that Jews were not really human, that they were better than the Jews and their superiors. Yasser Arafat has brought into the Palestinian schools the same kind of hatred with even more hate than Hitler did. Now we are seeing it in Denmark, Germany and throughout Europe. In fact, you can now find it in Canada and parts of the United States. And as the world becomes more aware of the power the Islamic Arab's have amassed throughout the world and the threat they pose to world economy, it won't be hard for the secular world to start saying kill the Jews, and destroy Israel, they are not worth it. Why should we suffer for the sake of the Jews. That stage has been set, it is now just a matter of time before the trend to hate and destroy Israel catches on. Anti-Semitism is growing at an alarming rate throughout the world, and God is calling the Jews to come home.

But then it is prophetic and it will come to pass that all nations will turn against Israel and the Jews. But we still have time to save many, and for those of us who know the Word of God and it means something to us, we should be obedient to that Word in regards to Israel and the Jews. So you know I am going to ask you again to help me, we can make a tremendous difference as a Body of Believers joined together to bless the apple of His eye.

A Shocking Report From Denmark.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...uts_2&printer=1

Parents shocked after scout camp features Nazis chasing Jews

COPENHAGEN, Denmark - Parents of more than 100 Danish scouts were outraged over a game of tag at a scout camp in which children acted as Jews wearing yellow Stars of David and tried to escape from adults pretending to be Nazis. The group of about 160 scouts, aged 11-14, included a dozen teenagers from the Danish-speaking minority in northern Germany. The schoolyard was turned into a concentration camp with swastikas on the windows.

"I was shocked," Johanna Christiansen, a German woman, told the Ekstra Bladet newspaper on Thursday. "It's wrong to expose children to this," said Christiansen, whose two daughters took part.

The local branch of the Danish Christian FDF scout organization organized the game last weekend at the Kongeaadal school, 260 kilometers (160 miles) southwest of Copenhagen.

Jes Imer of the local FDF chapter told the tabloid B.T. that they "may have crossed the line this time with a night game where Nazis chase Jews. "The school yard included a sign with the German words "Arbeit macht frei," or "Work will set you free," the infamous inscription over the entrance to the Auschwitz concentration camp in Poland.

"I don't know whether I should apologize," Imer told B.T., adding "I didn't want the game to hurt anyone." None of those involved could be reached for further comment.

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement