Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Golden Report

Author Topic: Golden Report
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 1 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Kindgo for the article...

Tis so true in the time we live...

BUT REMEMBER to let us look upwards toward heaven for our REDEMPTION Draws Near...amen

[Smile]
[thumbsup]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.thegoldenreport.com/articles.asp?id=82

Jerry Golden "REPORT"
PO Box 10268
Jerusalem 91102 Israel
www.TheGoldenReport.com

Published 1/22/2003

The Pianist

Jerry Golden "REPORT"

P.O. Box 10268

Jerusalem 91102 Israel

http://www.thegoldenreport.com

(Go to this link and cast your vote, thank you)

1-22-03

"The Pianist"

I can count the movies I've gone to in the past 30 years on my hands and have plenty of fingers left over. I'm just not a big movie fan. As I've always felt there were better and more productive ways to spend my time. And I seldom if ever watch them on TV. But I was convinced to go see the movie "The Pianist" in fact I was convinced by a holocaust survivor living here in Israel who knows most of my family died in the holocaust.

I must tell you that to set there in that movie in Israel after having served several years in the IDF myself and my son now involved in the security of Israel it was an emotional event in my life. This movie is so real that it brings emotions to the surface that I haven't felt in a while. I highly recommend that everyone go see "The Pianist". But I should warn you that it holds no punches and shows how it really was and could be again. In fact, it looks like it is once gain just over the horizon, and God is calling Jews to come home to Israel.

Can you imagine Libya being voted in as the head of the Human Rights of the UN, and Syria the head of the security counsel? That once again all of Europe votes for Libya to be the head of the Human Rights in the UN. That China, Sudan or Ethiopia and many others not having resolutions ever voted against them for human rights violations, and Israel getting attacked several times each month by the UN. The UN has become a very bad joke on the human race.

That Synagogues and Jewish businesses and homes being burned and stoned all over Europe with little to nothing being done by the European Governments to protect them. With many thousands of Jews still being held in Arab Countries like Syria. And tens of thousands are unable to leave from many other countries around the Mediterranean and Black Sea areas.

Christians are killed by the thousands each year all around the world by Moslems. And still the United States Government can't muster the courage to call this war for what it is, "A RELIGIOUS WAR". The Moslems have no problem calling it what it is; they call it a Jihad (HOLY WAR). Instead the President is entertaining Moslem leaders in the White House and holding Islamic services. Allowing the Devil to be lifted up in the people’s house. There is so little time for the Believers to stand up and be counted; in fact, it may already be to late.

At the same time Churches are still involved in Real Estate and social programs. Playing games and having fun, bless me, bless me and bless me again. The few voices in the wilderness shouting for all they are worth are for the most part not being heard. In our case God has given us a calling that is only heard by a hand full and many that have heard are turning a death ear.

But I am getting off the subject, so I will close by saying if you can go see this movie "The Pianist" that you should by all means go.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, for our son Joel, for all the IDF soldiers, for this ministry and your part in it. Shalom, jerry golden

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement