Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » The Golden Report for 12/27/02

Author Topic: The Golden Report for 12/27/02
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Dear Sister in Christ;

It sure seems like the world has the hammer-down on the pathway to destructive fulfillment of prophecy. Praise God we have His Word and God hath not given us a spirit of fear, but of love and of power and a sound mind.

I have read many of the late prophecies, and I always place my trust in His Word above all the utterences of man. I just wonder if the United Staes will even be around when our Lord sets foot in Jerusalem. It just seems that there is another boot to drop, and it may be a big one.

Praise God for His eternal love and mercy for His precious children.

God bless you for your faithfulness, and the tremendous inspiration and wisdom which you provide.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.thegoldenreport.com/articles.asp?id=71

Jerry Golden "REPORT"
PO Box 10268
Jerusalem 91102 Israel
www.TheGoldenReport.com

Published 12/27/2002

Danger from the North!

With intelligence reports showing that Saddam Hussein has moved some of his Biological and Chemical weapons to Syria, there is more than a little reason for the Israelis living in the northern part of the country to be nervous. That goes for the Golden’s as well. Our son Joel spent the day with us before having to drive up north tonight needless to say he is traveling with a gas mask in the car, along with a NBC treatment kit.

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know that if Saddam moved those weapons to Syria, they are now in the hands of the Hizbullah in southern Lebanon. It is also known that the Hizbullah has over ten thousand rockets and missiles supplied by Iran, setting ready to launch at Israel. In fact, it is beginning to seem like an Islamic Plan. They know the UN Inspector’s are to leave on the 26th or 27th of January, and shortly there after if the analysts are right, war comes shortly there after. The question is, if you were in charge of the Islamic war effort would you wait or preempt by hitting Israel with everything you could muster together in order to unite the entire Arab World against Israel? The answer is obviously yes; you would preempt knowing you’re going to get hit anyway. So you see we are getting a little nervous here knowing that there is a very strong possibility that what we dreaded from Iraq is now much closer, in fact right at our northern borders.

As you probably heard Russia has accelerated their efforts to build the Nuclear reactors in Iran. Not two plants like originally believed but all together five of them. Give this some thought, Iran has so much oil that gasoline is almost free to its citizens. They don’t need Nuclear Power Plants for power. The only possible reason for wanting to obtain Nuclear Power plants is to build Bombs. The main reason to have the bombs is to destroy Israel; the second is to supply the Islamic Terrorist against the infidels. And according to them that is Christians and Jews.

In the mean time North Korea is being used to distract the world’s attention away form the Islamic Jihad while they prepare for their final stages of war. This is not to say North Korea is not a threat, they do have an army of over a million, well armed and well trained. Compare that to Israel’s IDF of only 300,000 or so. North Korea’s main threat is their desire to arm the Islamic Terrorist. For example it is now known that the missile shipment to Yemen was going to Iraq. And America knew it all along but let them go in order not to upset another Arab country before their attack against Iraq. But I am sure there is much more to it than that.

Egypt setting there trying to be quiet, but feeding their population a steady diet of anti-Semitism over the state controlled TV and Radio, at the same time getting their shipments of Missiles from North Korea as well. They have built the second largest air force and the largest navy in the Middle East thanks to good old Uncle Sam. Who do you think they might be aiming all these weapons at? Or I might ask, whom did the United States think they needed those weapons for?

And if these Arab countries can’t get the weapons on some kind of grant or loan, no problem, the Saudi’s will give the money for any weapons that will be used against Israel. But the Saudi’s financial support does not stop there; it reaches into very known Islamic Terrorist group on earth.

In the mean time here in Israel the IDF is trying to arrest as many of the known Terrorist leaders as possible before this war starts. Knowing that the plan of Arafat is to launch an all out assault against Israel from within the country. Today 120 were arrested and 9 were killed, five IDF soldiers were wounded. It is also worth mentioning that today like most days the IDF went into the cities in hopes of carrying out arrest without having to fight the Terrorist. It is "Always" the Palestinian Terrorist who opens fire first. I just read that 11 suicide bombers were arrested today, these were young Palestinian Islamic brainwashed youth ready to give their life to their devil god Allah. Knowing their family would receive $25,000 from Saddam and another $10,000 from the Saudi’s. Needless to say their families would have been very proud of them.

But I don’t mind telling you that there is deep inside of me a torment that won’t stop, for I know many Jews will die around the world as another Holocaust is in the wind, and everyone knows it. If we are not able to purchase the needed boat before the war starts it will be near to impossible to receive mail or donations after it does. It took 6 weeks after Sept. 11th before mail started to come to Israel. When commercial planes are not coming into the country, no mail is either. If God has touched you and you have not responded in obedience, now is the time, for you may not have another chance. Pray, please we much not fail; God has given us a great opportunity to bless Him.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, for our son Joel, for all the IDF soldiers, for this Ministry and your part in it. Shabbat Shalom, jerry

Isaiah 17. Amos 1. Zech 9.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement