Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » fallen angels

Author Topic: fallen angels
JohnL
Advanced Member
Member # 462

Icon 15 posted      Profile for JohnL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After researching links to the Pentecostal website of the previous post:

[[As if a good angel is talking about Lucifer’s rebellion, and the good angel is stuck on earth waiting to go back to heaven. This “angel” claimed to be a “spirit” in the “first earth age” as were all the other angels, including Lucifer when Lucifer and his angels rebelled and were defeated. Now this “good angel” is back in the “second earth age” being required to wear an “earth suit.”

All of this sounds like a variation of the New Age occult combined with UFO-logy science fiction. For one thing, I definitely don’t think the “good angels” are stuck on earth, only subconsciously aware that they actually came from heaven, but are wearing “earth suits.” This could lead to Christian women marrying supposed “good angels with earth suits,” when they’re actually New Age channelers.

A couple excerpts:]]

Father helps our spirit to Know this truth ..... Our head doesnt understand ...But Our Spirit longs to return to His Courts of Praise and sing together again! ( In the Heavenly ) This is the longing in you to return home... Your spirit knows where you came from...
The Sons of God (us) walked this earth then... there were great citys...too all destroyed But Man had not yet been created.. I am speaking of the first earth age..now This is the 2nd earth age.... this one now.. that we are in.. The 3rd is to begin as Yahshua returns and gathers us again ..... !

We all eagerly watched as God restored the earth agin, and set the garden of eden in its place. Earth had been destroyed after satans rebellion! Boy! was that war something! We were spirits then, not yet born into our earth suit! God set about putting everything in place. He set the rules. He made all the different races.

The rest of us could enter the earth through natural birth Only!

---------

This is what I meant about how dangerous occult replication of spiritual gifts can be done through pseudo-Pentecostal channels.

One common tactic in these deceptions is that the con artist knows what his listeners believe or want to believe, much of which may or may not be true, and then garnishes it from there for his own purposes.

jl

Posts: 119 | From: Portland, OR | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sunny
Member # 795

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Sunny   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feed back....
At this Link See Title
"Morning Stars and UFO's"..
You may find it of interest.
.....Sunny
http://www.angelfire.com/co4/judalove/index.html
You wrote..
I am looking for feed back-can fallen angels decive people into thinking they are aliens?i have been to lots of websites that say that fallen angels are lot the nephilim in genesis 6,and are always one step ahead of humans.any info and feedback will help.....bob

--------------------
Sunnysnet
Jeremiah 1
http://www.angelfire.com/ca6/sunnysweb/index1.html

Posts: 2 | From: Northern Calif | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JohnL
Advanced Member
Member # 462

Icon 15 posted      Profile for JohnL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For some years I've thought that the "great delusion" mentioned in Thessalonians might involve a combination of New Age occultism and UFO-logy. The Heaven's Gate cult kind of jumped the gun in combining Biblical endtime ideas [two witnesses], science fiction [UFO aliens coming to warn mankind on earth and to enter into a "new age of alien-based living standards"], and astral projection [returning to the mothership following the Hale-Bopp comet].

This flagrant attempt to combine the Bible, the occult, and UFO science fiction, kind of gave away a long, deep secret of the occult world-- to bring in an occult-based world government.

Planet X may be a similar attempt by occultists to bring in a "New Age" of control by occult power. Even with holographic meteors and space ships, they'd have to come up with something more dramatic to out-perform the Heaven's Gate circumstances [they claim Planet X is much more significant than Hale-Bopp].

Back in the 1970's, the "Age of Aquarius" was supposed to bring in a new "awareness" of cosmic powers. What I sensed in the 1970's was a proliferation of bisexual vibes, little knowing that very much bisexual activity was going on, culminating in the AID's epidemic in the 1980's-- ["the wages of sin"]. I've deduced that those who had taken on occult spirits for personal power, had also taken on spirits with deviant sex.

The following passage is very difficult when dealing with peer pressure, as the world becomes much more occult-oriented:

2 Corinthians 6:14-18 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Relative to the above, slightly digressing about a Christian wife and an un-beiieving husband:

1 Corinthians 7:13-16 And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him. For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy. But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace. For what knowest thou, O wife, whether thou shalt save thy husband? or how knowest thou, O man, whether thou shalt save thy wife?

jl

Posts: 119 | From: Portland, OR | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rusty
Community Member
Member # 565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rusty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
868. Prophecy given to Raymond Aguilera on 4 December 1990 in English.

Note: A conversation with Jesus Christ.

Ray: "I asked you about aliens from other worlds. Are there any living things in other planets in other worlds besides the earth?"

Jesus: "Like I told you earlier, the evil things you see in the sky that move so fast are from Satan. Satan and his evil ones are the creators of the space aliens. For the Lord, the Great I am, created only man in his image, but man was spoiled by Satan. Satan has dominion over the earth, but after the war he will be in shackles, in hell, until he is released for the final battle. He created the space creatures so people would chase them and treat them as gods. He wants people to treat the aliens as gods because they are Satanic beings. It is - another one of his tricks to fool the stupid and the blind. WOE!--to man who does not believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, the Great I am, and the Holy Spirit."

Posts: 17 | From: Saint Cloud | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rusty
Community Member
Member # 565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rusty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1073. Prophecy given to Raymond Aguilera on 17 July 1997 at 1:30 PM. in English.

The Lord said, "The media, the movie makers, are going to want you to look to outer space, for other Beings, they call them Aliens. What I am telling you is: Do not look to outer space - look to inner space, for that is where they are. The spirit demons, the things that are not of God, the things that will destroy you. So look to the Bible; look to Jesus Christ of Nazareth; look to the Father; through the Power, through the Eyes of the Holy Spirit - you will find Heaven. Listen to My Words – Clearly and to the Point: Inner space, inner space, inner space - is where the devil is. So be it. So be it. So be it." (over)

Posts: 17 | From: Saint Cloud | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abidinginhim
Advanced Member
Member # 620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abidinginhim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Satan is the great deceiver and the demons are just following "orders" so to speak.

I believe that women and men have been deceived into thinking that abortion is "okay". I also believe that that is one of the biggest lies Satan has given the world.

1.7 billion babies..............and those are only the ones we know about! millions more are not accounted for...

Father, forgive us.

--------------------
It's All About Him!

Posts: 137 | From: The Mountains of NC | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trafield, [Kiss]

I seen Chuck Missler at a prophecy conference, one of the panel questions was "Do you believe in aliens" Most of the panel of speakers answered no, but Missler said "yes indeed I believe in aliens, and I believe in alien abductions, I believe they are demons getting ready for the explaintion for the pretrib rapture.

[Laugh]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The key to not being deceived is "the love of the TRUTH"

2THESS 2:7-17 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth [will let], until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: [Even him], whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth: Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle. Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given [us] everlasting consolation and good hope through grace, Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.

quote:
Fallen angels are demons, and they cannot deceive those that know the One, True God.
Those that do not know their God will and are even now being deceived.

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one.

2THESS 1:7-12 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power; When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day. Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of [this] calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of [his] goodness, and the work of faith with power: That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.

1JN 3:18 My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.

ROM 2:2 But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.
ROM 2:3 And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?
ROM 2:4 Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?
ROM 2:5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;
ROM 2:6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
ROM 2:7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
ROM 2:8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, ROM 2:9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
ROM 2:10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
ROM 2:11 For there is no respect of persons with God.
ROM 2:12 For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;
ROM 2:13 (For not the hearers of the law [are] just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.
ROM 2:14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
ROM 2:15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and [their] thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)
ROM 2:16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

2:4 John Wesley's Bible Notes

Or despisest thou - Dost thou go farther still,
- from hoping to escape his wrath, to the abuse of his love?.
The riches - The abundance. Of his goodness, forbearance,
and longsuffering - Seeing thou both hast sinned, dost sin,
and wilt sin. All these are afterwards comprised in the single
word goodness. Leadeth thee - That is, is designed of God
to lead or encourage thee to it.

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J23
Advanced Member
Member # 634

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J23   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings,
I think that if a person doesn't understand what they ought to then they are open to believe anything that is presented to them. I think that the description of flying saucers fits what i would say is the glory of a Holy angel, because the Holy angels give off such bright white light, like the sun does.

Fallen angels. I think that it will be one of Satan agendas to deceive who he can with the Alien stories, because he's building up momentum for it now already. How valuable it is to know the whole truth in advance and stick to it firmly, because the people that do not know or do not understand will be condemned because of what they lack.

When the heavens are shaken later on the 'figs' that fall may not look human but maybe as something seen in a sci-fi programme or film, but who will that be a problem for? - Only the weak.

Peace & Righteousness,

J23

--------------------
"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom: and the knowledge of the Holy is Understanding." - Proverbs 9:10

"... Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute Judgement and Justice in the Earth. In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS. Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that they shall no more say, The Lord lives, which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt; but, The Lord lives, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the North country, and from all countries where I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their own land ..." - Jeremiah 23 [Closeby : Rapture]

"And you, Solomon my son, know you the God of your father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the Lord searches all hearts, and understands all the imaginations of the thoughts: if you seek him, he will be found of you; but if you forsake him, he will cast you off forever." - King David, Chronicles 28:9

THE 7 DAY THEORY 2

Posts: 199 | From: London, England | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trafield
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fallen angels are demons, and they cannot deceive those that know the One, True God.
Those that do not know their God will and are even now being deceived.

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one.
John 10:27-29

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Bob,
Have you checked out Chuck Missler's site?

web page

This is one page of two on 'Aliens'

Aliens/Nephilim - Bible Study Resources - Koinonia House
Are aliens and alien abductions dealt with in the Bible?! Explore this controversial subject, and gain a Biblical context to the modern fascination with aliens and UFOs.

2: UFO's & Aliens - A Christian Perspective - Koinonia House
UFO's & Aliens - A Christian Perspective - Related Materials on the Koinonia House site.

3: Return of the Aliens? As The Days of Noah Were - Chuck Missler
Chuck Missler explores the controversial subject of alien encounters, and how they might be related to our biblical past, and prophetic future!

4: 66/40 - Return of the Nephilim
Chuck explores the Biblical relevance and disturbing agenda of the apparently extraterrestrial life forms that have been forcing themselves into our global consciousness.

5: 'And Also After That': The Return of the Nephilim? - Chuck Missler
Chuck Missler delves into the controversial topics of fallen angels, Nephilim, UFO encounters, alien abductions, and how they might all be connected Biblically! Don't miss it!

6: The Missler Report - Dr. Mark Eastman - The Coming Deception - September 6-10, 1999
Chuck Missler and Mark Eastman explore the alien phenomenon based on the extensive research they detail in their book Alien Encounters.

7: Alien Encounters - A Christian Perspective- From Koinonia House
A Christian Perspective on Alien Contact. Chuck Missler and Mark Eastman explore the topic in Roswell, New Mexico. Enjoy Audio, Video, and a PowerPoint presentation.

8: The Missler Report - Chuck Missler - The Return of the Nephilim - March 3-7, 1997
Chuck Missler explores the Biblical relevance of the apparent extraterrestrial life forms which are intruding themselves into our global consciousness and their most disturbing agenda.

9: The Missler Report - Talk Radio w/ James Whales - UFOs - April 21-25, 1997
Chuck Missler goes live on British talk radio to tackle tough questions on the topic of alien encounters and UFOs. 74%

10: The Missler Report - Chuck Missler - The Mysteries Of The Planet Mars - August 25-29, 1997
Chuck Missler examines the startling discoveries regarding this fascinating member of our solar system and their impact on our understanding of the Scriptures.

I hope this helps [Smile]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nascarbob
Community Member
Member # 782

Icon 17 posted      Profile for nascarbob     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am looking for feed back-can fallen angels decive people into thinking they are aliens?i have been to lots of websites that say that fallen angels are lot the nephilim in genesis 6,and are always one step ahead of humans.any info and feedback will help.....bob

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 0 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
robert sheppard

Posts: 10 | From: new jersey | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement