Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Planet X approaches......

Author Topic: Planet X approaches......
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six.

who HAS understanding
and WHO can COUNT
of A man

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Advanced Member
Member # 450

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for giving me peace of mind on this. In this day and time it is hard to know just what to believe. It just goes to show that the only thing that never changes and stays true is the Bible.

In looking further I found this site which contradicts everything that is published about the "12th planet" and its possibilities of causing a polar shift.
http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/misc/planetx/index.htm

There are more sites also which fight "planet x".

Sometimes I think my faith is weak because I fall too easily into such things. I need prayer as an everlasting backbone. I fall short, and I know I do. I get so ashamed of myself. Praise God for the grace He has on us all. It's only with that grace that I can ever be in His presence. Amen.

Love, Laura

Posts: 26 | From: east TN | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J23
Advanced Member
Member # 634

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J23   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are the days when we all have to exercise our Trust in God, because Satan will come saying so many things to pull us away from The Truth and to cause us to think so many other things other than what will really be happening.

Another of my understandings is that sometimes Satan will use something that he knows to be a sign from God to us, and he will use it to cause people to panic, to think that it is really something else. Therefore we have to hold fast onto what we know and trust God's Word if we are Christians, because no matter what anyone says, it is God that descrees all things and decides what will happen where or when.

Planet X. I don't believe a word of it. It sounds like nonsense that if believed will drive you up the wall, if you ask me. Just know that there are plenty more tricks like these that Satan has planned for later on events, and all of these tricks from Satan will separate Christ's Elect from the people that will not become Christ's Elect.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of all Wisdom.

Peace & Righteousness,

J23

--------------------
"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom: and the knowledge of the Holy is Understanding." - Proverbs 9:10

"... Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute Judgement and Justice in the Earth. In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS. Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that they shall no more say, The Lord lives, which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt; but, The Lord lives, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the North country, and from all countries where I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their own land ..." - Jeremiah 23 [Closeby : Rapture]

"And you, Solomon my son, know you the God of your father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the Lord searches all hearts, and understands all the imaginations of the thoughts: if you seek him, he will be found of you; but if you forsake him, he will cast you off forever." - King David, Chronicles 28:9

THE 7 DAY THEORY 2

Posts: 199 | From: London, England | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If memory serves the planetary alignment was supposed to have made dramatic changes. Nada.

The piece talks about the increasing weight of the ice caps being a contributing factor in the "top-heavy" flipping of the earth. In reality the ice caps are shrinking, and there is no top and bottom to the earth, for in space everything is out. There is no greater "balance" acheived with the poles trading places with the equater, than there is with the poles in their current position.

As John says this is New Age fiddle faddle, which places greater faith in the "wisdom" of the Mayans, and a so-called prophetic calender attributed to them, who practiced human sacrifice, then the truth of God revealed and fulfilled in Christ. Is it any wonder that he who offered Christ all the kingdoms of the world, would lead certain peoples into human sacrifice and centuries later to deceive other peoples into following after the butchers?

God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and a sound mind.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
njclary
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No planet 'X' and that zeta piece is so incoherent as to make no logical sense whatsoever. Usually when someone writes something like that, they've been smoking something that 'ain't' tobacco.

Pay it no mind.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JohnL
Advanced Member
Member # 462

Icon 15 posted      Profile for JohnL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[I posted this at another board about 2 months ago after researching PlanetX:]

This looks like a major move by the New Age occultists.

It might happen, but I'm more inclined to think that scientists can use holograms in space to represent a "red ball" (or blue). HAARP type harmonic pulses can be used to manipulate minds world-wide. Massive television coverage could bring a levitating false Christ down from the clouds. New Age occultic powers could provide additional delusional effects.

Of course, now that I've said it, they might try Plan B. Regardless, the actual second coming of Christ shows how important the function of Christian ministers is,--to proclaim salvation in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Posts: 119 | From: Portland, OR | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zec 14:4And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which [is] before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, [and there shall be] a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

Zec 4:7 Who [art] thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel [thou shalt become] a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone [thereof with] shoutings, [crying], Grace, grace unto it.

Isa 64:1 Oh that thou wouldest rend the heavens, that thou wouldest come down, that the mountains might flow down at thy presence,

Mic 1:3 For, behold, the LORD cometh forth out of his place, and will come down, and tread upon the high places of the earth.

Nah 1:5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.

Hab 3:6 He stood, and measured the earth: he beheld, and drove asunder the nations; and the everlasting mountains were scattered, the perpetual hills did bow: his ways [are] everlasting.

Zec 14:10 All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin's gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and [from] the tower of Hananeel unto the king's winepresses.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Advanced Member
Member # 450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's started.
How many of you have heard of planet X? It started some years ago when astronomers discovered what they think is a sister planet to the Earth, and it is headed in our direction. From what I understand it's due to pass very closely to the Earth in May of 2003. When this happens, a pole shift will occur. In essence, massive devastion.
Panic is being spread over the Internet. I recieved word in my email not long ago.
I do not know what to make of this planet X, but I do know that the prophecies these people believe in are not Biblical. They go so far as to even explain the Exodus as being some type of occurance because of astrological occurances at the time.
One of the web sites is this popular one:
www.zetatalk.com/poleshft/p00.htm
All these people are doing is creating a panic.
Can someone please help me with any prophesy they know of that would pertain to a pole shift!
One of my best friends has gotten caught up in this, and has lost sight of anything good. He has lost God, lost sight of his family and friends, and is preparing for this shift to occur. He has quit his job and is doing nothing but preparing to endure this. I have tried to talk with him, and have prayed, which is all I know to do. How can one handle something like this, other than to give it to God?
Love, Laura [fie]

Posts: 26 | From: east TN | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement