Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Iranian Protestors Praying for God's Wrath

Author Topic: Iranian Protestors Praying for God's Wrath
njclary
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe I should send them some of my 'jokes'.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is happening now...

Zec 12:2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah [and] against Jerusalem.

Zec 12:3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joel, Oh yes its going to end! God promised
that land to the Jewish people and the day will come when they will live there in peace.

Anyone that comes against Israel, will suffer the wrath of GOD.

I pray for the peace of Jerusalem!

I pray for Israel to be a gem in the world!

I pray for Jerusalem to be a praise to the nations!

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. We will stand and resist the devil and his followers.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
njclary
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is really not news any more, in fact I would be shocked if they stopped. War has been declared. and the islamic movement will increase in ferver and intensity. Folks, this ain't gonna end any time soon if ever.

" Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition"

God Bless us all

Joel

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iranian Protestors Praying for God's Wrath to Befall US & Israel

Nov. 29, 2002
Mass protests mark anniversary of 1947 UN vote that led to creation of Israel
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

TEHRAN, Iran - Tens of thousands of people demonstrated Friday across the Middle East in a day of solidarity with Palestinians, with marchers calling for trying Prime Minister Ariel Sharon as a war criminal and punishing the United States for it's support of Israel.

Iranian President Mohammad Khatami joined the estimated 10,000 people who converged on Tehran's Enqelab Square in the annual protest for Jerusalem Day. Accompanied by a squad of bodyguards, Khatami walked with the crowd to the nearby Tehran University where he took part in Friday prayers.

The protesters called for Prime Minister Ariel Sharon to stand trial for "crimes against humanity."

"Sharon is a war criminal and must be punished!" the demonstrators shouted.

Protests also were held Friday in Cairo, the Syrian capital Damascus and Nabatiyeh in southern Lebanon to mark Al-Quds Day - Al-Quds, meaning "the holy," is the Arabic name for Jerusalem.

Held on the last Friday of the Islamic holy month of Ramadan, the protest day was declared by the late Iranian leader Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini to celebrate Jerusalem as an Islamic city. The Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem is the third holiest site in Islam after Mecca and Medina in Saudi Arabia.

In Teheran, Former Iranian president Hashemi Rafsanjani delivered the Friday prayers sermon, saying the West remained indifferent to the suffering of Palestinians in the ongoing fighting with Israel, "despite pictures and (TV) films showing Israeli brutality."

In a warning to Israel, he said: "Don't think the war will be over if you expel Palestinians from their homes in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank."

"We saw an example of that in Kenya on Thursday," Rafsanjani said, referring to the suicide bomb attack outside Mombasa that killed 12 people at an Israeli-owned hotel.

In Bahrain, about 9,000 people marched through a town outside the capital Manama behind a black truck bearing a huge painting of the Dome of the Rock, the Islamic shrine in east Jerusalem that Israel captured in the 1967 Mideast War.

Many demonstrators had wrapped around their heads scarves bearing the slogan "Jerusalem is ours."

One participant, Jamil Abdullah Mohammed Sabt, who walked with crutches, cursed Americans and Israelis.

"I pray that god's wrath befall America and Israel soon. They are the enemies of Arabs and Muslims," he said.

In Egypt, demonstrators focused on the current fighting between Israelis and Palestinians. Protesters at the Al-Azhar Mosque in Cairo called on their government to cut ties with Israel and the United States.

"We are here protesting the daily massacres against our brothers and sisters in Palestine," said Fawqiya Maher, a member of the Arab Nasserite Party.

Demonstrators carried posters of late Egyptian President Gamal Abdel Nasser, an icon of pan-Arab nationalism, with the caption "The symbol of dignity."

Also in Cairo, the Arab League issued a statement to mark the day, saying: "It is time for the painful misery the Palestinian people has been enduring for decades to end."

The league, which groups 21 Arab states and the Palestinian Authority, said the world should force Israel to comply with U.N. Security Council resolutions requiring it to withdraw from the West Bank and Gaza Strip, which were captured in the 1967 Arab-Israel war.

In Damascus, some 3,000 people marched in the Yarmouk Palestinian refugee camp, walking behind posters showing Ayatollah Khomeini and Syrian President Bashar Assad.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satell...d=1038544115592

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement