Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Jerry Golden 11-28-02

Author Topic: Jerry Golden 11-28-02
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Subj: to late to negotiate
Date: 11/28/02 11:44:24 AM Central Standard Time
To: in_israel144@hotmail.com
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Jerry Golden "REPORT"

P.O. Box 10268

Jerusalem 91102 Israel

http://www.thegoldenreport.com

11-28-02

To Late to Negotiate!

With over 30 years of Islamic brain washing, incitement and an entire generation of suicide bombers ready to kill themselves to please Allah, and of course to bring their family some ready cash from Saddam and the Saudis. And when one considers the spiritual application of Satanic Islamic influence on the minds of these poor Arabs who call themselves "Palestinians" the future does not look good for this region or for the world.

President Bush can call it anything he chooses but Islam is evil, pure and simple. There may be some within Islam who are themselves deceived, much like the early steps of freemasonry. But the bottom line is, it is evil and from the pits of hell.

It is much like the end of the Second World War; America had to drop two atomic bombs on Japan to stop them. They too were wrapping bombs around their youth and sending their pilots to their death as suicide bombers. America knew then that only a complete and total military defeat would bring about a peace. And the only way this will happen is for the United States to call it for what it is "A Religious War". Islam has declared themselves at war with the non-Moslem world. Now they must be defeated militarily or they will continue until they wear the rest of the world down with their terrorism.

A new group calling themselves "The Army of Palestine" attempted to shoot down an Israeli Airline with 261 Israelis returning home from Kenya. Only five minutes later they sent a car in a co-ordinated attack, with not one, but three suicide bombers in it, into an Israeli owned Hotel in Mombasa Kenya, killing 15, three were Israelis two of them small girls and 80 wounded many of them Israelis. Think about that for a minute, 3 suicide bombers in one car, just how anxious are they to kill themselves anyway? It should also be mentioned, that four years ago the American Embassy was bombed by Osama be-Laden in Kenya.

It is also worth mentioning that Hizbullah in southern Lebanon just released a statement claiming that they had sent a team to Kenya to carry out this act of terror as well. These are the same people that are stealing the water that flows into the Kinneret, and poisoning with pollutants another stream going into the Kinneret and this Israeli Government is setting back afraid to make George Bush mad, allowing them to get away with it.

Only a few minutes ago, I heard of an attack in Be’er She’an near the southern end of the Kinneret, where three Palestinians opened fire at a bus stop that had set up as an Israeli polling station for the primaries for the Likud. Four Israelis were killed and dozens wounded many seriously. One of the terrorists was found to have had an explosive belt on to kill even more of us. This day is still young and all we can do is hold our breath and pray, asking God not only to protect our children but also as Jews have so often asked, Why God, Why? Joel is at a Jewish wedding (some place up north), so that certainly puts his mother and I on praying grounds.

There is a verse of Scripture that comes to mind. Jeremiah 51:19-24. The portion of Jacob is not like them; for he is the former of all things: and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: the Lord of hosts is his name. Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms; and with thee will I break in pieces the horse and his rider; and with thee will I break in pieces the chariot and his rider; With thee also will I break in pieces man and woman; and with thee will I break in pieces old and young; and with thee will I break in pieces the young man and the maid; I will also break in pieces with thee the shepherd and his flock; and with thee will I break in pieces the husbandman and his yoke of oxen; and with thee will I break in pieces captains and rulers. And I will render unto Babylon and to all the inhabitants of Chaladea all their evil that they have done in Zion in your sight, saith the Lord.

God told Israel that she is His Battle Axe and weapons of war. And then goes on to tell her what will happen, to her enemies. And for those who have eyes to see and ears to hear will know what is coming to the Arab world, much less to the Palestinians, and it is not going to be nice, but then God’s love doesn’t always make nice. But like the Japanese, there is no other way to stop them but through a total and complete military victory, they must now be crushed. If they are not, not only Israel will fall but the entire free world will fall as well. For the Islamic world it is JIHAD, nothing less than victory or death will stop them now. I also keep hearing President Bush say that Islam means peace, that is not what Islam means, it means submission in Arabic. Salam means peace in Arabic, not Islam. Colin Powell is asking for more Moslems to move to America, and Bush is holding services in the White for them, how sick is that?

There is a higher calling!

For those of us who have been called to ministry in Israel, in these last days, we need not be troubled but to continue with the task before us. It is easy to be sidetracked with all this death and bloodshed, and even easier to allow fear to creep in. But God has given us a vision, and He is calling us to a higher calling than war, but one of love and compassion for many will die and be lost if we should fail, and their blood and souls will be on our heads should we fail. I can also tell you that He has not called me to go from meeting to meeting entertaining the saints, but to be about His business. There are Jews in countries around the Mediterranean and they have no way of escaping and coming to Israel, we must go after them. It will take a very special ministry; one that has been prepared by God himself. I ask you to pray about the Gospel-Ship we are at least $40,000 short in getting it started at this point. If every one reading this would make a real sacrificial gift, it would be a reality in a very short period of time. And for those who would think I am begging, just know if I am begging, I am begging for Jewish souls to come home to Israel and to know Yeshua.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, for our son Joel and all the IDF soldiers, for this Ministry and your part in it. Shalom, jerry golden

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement