Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Jerry Golden 10-23-02

Author Topic: Jerry Golden 10-23-02
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"In Germany they came first for the Communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by that time no one was left to speak up."

This is a quote attributed to Martin Niemoeller, When they came for the Jews . Source: Bartlett's Familiar Quotations, 16th ed.

If we fail to remember we will be destined to repeat history. How many German Christians supported the rise of the Third Reich? How many Christians are in sympathy with the Palestinians?

If the world had spoken sooner, the British might have revoked the Palestinian Mandate and so many women, children, and men might have escaped to Yisrael, and avoided the ovens. If the world would speak out, how many women, children, and men might not have to face the continuing holocaust on the streets of Yisrael. Forgive them Father for they know not what they do.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Subj: Could you name one?
Date: 10/23/02 2:32:24 AM Central Daylight Time
To: in_israel144@hotmail.com
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Jerry Golden "REPORT"

P.O. Box 10268

Jerusalem 91102 Israel

http://www.thegoldenreport.com

10-23-02

Could you name one of the dead or wounded?

Two buses on the same day, on one bus 14 were killed and 65 wounded mostly young Jewish people. On the other bus, one American was shot in the stomach on the steps of the bus.

I know before anyone says anything to me that I will hear that I am not being sensitive but I am, in fact, my heart pours out to the families of all the victims and their families, of this Serial Sniper in the States. But there is an opportunity here for us to see the cheapening of Jewish lives, much like that of the early 30’s and 40’s before the Holocaust. When 14 Jews can be killed and 65 wounded, by suicide bombers and many having their lives seriously altered because of lose of limbs and severe burns, yet it isn’t newsworthy because they were Jews. Then we Jew’s have a reason to lift our voices here in Israel and say look at us, we are people too, we are God’s people and the Devil is once again trying to destroy us. And for the most part, the Church is asleep. But this time they know and refuse to acknowledge what is happening. This time God will wake up the Church one way or another, for it is prophetic and unlike the gathering of dry bones to bring alive and reestablish the nation of Israel. God will judge the acts of nations in regards to Israel and the Jewish people, and that judgement will fall on the just and the unjust alike.

We are faced daily with Palestinian snipers killing us on our highways throughout Israel, and have been for years. Yet all we can hear from the Leadership of the United States is we must reward these Islamic devils and give them an Islamic Terrorist State in the middle of little Israel, so they can continue to destroy the Jewish States.

Another thing is happening, that you should be aware of, the Islamic Terrorist are watching and seeing how easy it is for them to terrorize the United States. With one sniper the highways, schools and many public places are closed down for fear. American’s are terrified to even go pump gas into their cars. Mother’s keeping their children home from school. One sniper has caused panic in many areas of Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC.

Nearly everyday we have to travel roads that just the day before whole families has been killed by Palestinian Terrorist. Yet schools don’t close and we still continue our lives. And in the privacy of our homes we hear on the News, very little is ever mentioned of our suffering and lose. In homes all over Israel mothers and fathers set unable to even speak to each other for the grief is so heavy over the lost of a child, who has been killed by Palestinian murderers. Yet all they hear is the great tragedy of the poor Islamic devils who are killing us and how we must give them what they want so the rest of the world can get their oil.

Like other parents I watch my son go out daily to protect other Israelis. My heart cry’s out to God "Oh God please keep your Angles around him, please". I know other parents, who have buried their sons and daughters, and they are never the same, there is sadness in their eyes that will never leave. I don’t think I know one Israeli who has not lost someone they love to these Islamic devils.

I look out my front door and I can count three Mosques setting in Palestinian villages full of Islamic devils that want to kill us. And when we go to bed at night certain precautions must be taken in order to secure some measure of safety. For it is also known they like to kill us in our beds in our own homes. They are coming for you too; they have declared war on all non-Moslems.

George Bush has send another high-pressure politician "George Burns" with a new plan, this one is called the Bush Road Map. Of course the whole plan is about rewarding Arafat for killing us, and for poisoning the minds of all his young people with hate and Islamic evilness. By giving him his terrorist state in the middle of Israel. The fact that Arafat has built the potential establishment of his state on the blood of children doesn’t seem to trouble anyone.

The survival of Israel of course lies in the hands of God, but if I read His Word correctly He is calling all Jews to come home to Israel. One way for Israel to survive is to fill it with Jews. And for the 5 million Jews in the United States, who have ten thousand reasons not to come home, I can tell them that there are hunters and they will find you. God will not be mocked, by anyone.

As for the Jews in Europe, it is hard to understand how your memory can be so short, for all around you there are the signs of growing Anti-Semitism; the handwriting is on the wall. With daily burning of Synagogues and Jewish business being destroyed by neo-nazis, the unprecedented spread of Islam throughout Europe it would seem you’d have already packed up and left for Israel.

There are many thousands of Jews stranded in Arab Countries of which I have a special burden. For them to leave is not so easy, and not something that can be published, but we can help many, if enough will dig deep and make the necessary sacrifice. http://www.thegoldenreport.com/news...spelship3.shtml

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, for our son Joel, for all the IDF soldiers, for this Ministry and your part in it. Shalom, jerry golden

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement