Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Wow! Look at this site!

Author Topic: Wow! Look at this site!
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Larry,

I think you use that one verse to much, what about ALL the verses that tell us we should know the times and the seasons?

Who was Jesus speaking to in that one verse?

There are signs and times we are to know about.

In fact there is a special crown, for those who are watching for HIS coming, and are happy at HIS appearing. [Smile] [Big Clap] [Big Clap]

Amo 3:7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets

Rev 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass ; and he sent and signified [it] by his angel unto his servant John:

1Th 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

1Th 5:4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

1Th 5:5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

1Th 5:6 Therefore let us not sleep, as [do] others; but let us watch and be sober.

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Larry Twidwell
Community Member
Member # 285

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Larry Twidwell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This site is interesting and requires further study, although there have been many activities in the past which were heralded as the coming of the "end-times".
We must remember: Acts 1:6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?
7  And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.

--------------------
Serving Him, Larry
http://www.bloodofthelamb.org

Posts: 19 | From: Klamath River, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JohnL
Advanced Member
Member # 462

Icon 15 posted      Profile for JohnL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Robby and Susan:

I'm a minority and have been a Christian for 40 years. I also know how being harassed by these supremicist groups can be like, and I hope this doesn't get anyone involved because I've posted a few times here. I was in Glendale, CA when Lincoln Rockwell's neo-Nazi group was headquartered there before I arrived in 1966 for 3 years. The electronics/occult harassments to try to use me to instigate a racial war didn't work because they under-estimated God's protecting me through my faith in Christ.

For all the harassment, I still think that after the Israelites rejected Christ, God sent the Christian message first to Europe, and foremost to England, from which the Puritans, Baptists, Methodists, Presbyterians, etc. came to settle in America. I believe that God has greatly blessed this country because of the true Christian worship of these American Christians.

Objectively, before anything else, I believe there needs to be a true turning back to God through faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, -- not a Hollywood version, but "in spirit and in truth."

jl

Posts: 119 | From: Portland, OR | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Susan
Advanced Member
Member # 131

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Susan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YIKES!!
I knew something was wrong but didn't know what.
Thank you for showing me the link. Good to know what to watch out for. [eek]

Posts: 141 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robby
Advanced Member
Member # 448

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Christian Identity Movement is a cult.

aka: Identity Movement, Anglo-Israelism, British-Israelism, white supremacy

Adherents believe present day Anglo-Saxon people are direct descendants of the ancient Israelites, and have thus inherited all God's promises to Abraham and his descendants. The movement consists of a number of groups, most of which promote hate by considering whites to be the superior race (''white supremacy'').

Here's a link for more info, it's fairly lengthy which is why I didn't cut and past the whole thing here.
Info on Christian Identity

Posts: 364 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Susan
Advanced Member
Member # 131

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Susan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is your opinion of this site?
[URL= http://www.cryaloud.com/saddam_hussein_iraq_bosra_nuclear_gulf_war.htm] IRAQ in END TIMES[/URL]
http://www.cryaloud.com/saddam_hussein_iraq_bosra_nuclear_gulf_war.htm

Posts: 141 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement