Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » John F Kennedy

Author Topic: John F Kennedy
knowHim
Admin
Member # 8

Icon 2 posted      Profile for knowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&q=John+F+Kennedy&btnG=Google+Search

--------------------
Plow on, plow on...
David Campbell

Posts: 426 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/us/DailyNews/jointchiefs_010501.html

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Waterdog
Advanced Member
Member # 24

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Waterdog   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The anniversary of the Cuban Missle Crisis is coming up soon. (I just looked it up, and it was Oct 18-29, 1962.) I heard on one TV station that their newsmagazine is doing a story on it. They would definitely mention JFK in that piece. Unfortunately, I don't remember which station it was. Probably ABC or NBC, since those are the 2 I watch the most of.

--------------------
So let us go forth to Him outside the camp (Heb 13:11-14)
 -  -

Posts: 374 | From: Austin, TX | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay Susan, I will keep an eye out, for both Kennedy and the world bank.

If you find out anything please keep us updated.

So exciting! [Big Clap]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Susan
Advanced Member
Member # 131

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Susan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's Kennedy Senior.
I don't know what all of it is about yet as I havent had time to sit and hear it (CNN) but it has to do with the middle east I believe.
I'm going to catch it next time something comes on about him. Everyone around my house will HAVE to hush for me. I'm so curious now.

She also said to watch the World Bank.
She has something to do with the government so she knows some things. She won't say much of anything though because she's not allowed.
Her first love is Jesus though. She is adamant about that and knows her scriptures pretty good.

Posts: 141 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Susan, I haven't seen JK on the news? What is he on there for? And is it Jr., or Sr.?

I noticed that when John Jr died in the plane crash the news showed him reading the Bible at his
mother's service. He was reading rapture verses!
He was on all the channels reading about the rapture for the whole world to see! I loved it!

GOD is awesome! [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Susan
Advanced Member
Member # 131

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Susan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is kinda freaky.
My sister called a week or so ago and told me to be watching for alot of things on TV and in radio about John F Kennedy. Now he's all over the news!
She said she feels that he has something to do with the last days or maybe the antichrist.
Do you find this strange? Coincidence?
She does this all the time!
Your responde is most welcome.. whatever it is.

God's blessings to you.

Posts: 141 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement