Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » New Bulge in Temple Mt. Wall

Author Topic: New Bulge in Temple Mt. Wall
Michael
Advanced Member
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder if the Moslems will allow the Israelis to repair the Western Wall bulge. Perhaps the Muslims will insist on repairing the Western Wall, too? If so, look for many in Israel to be enraged.
Posts: 106 | From: NYS | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ezekiel 13:10-16
10Because, even because they have seduced my people, saying, Peace; and there is no peace; and when one buildeth up a wall, behold, they daub it with untempered mortar:

11say unto them that daub it with untempered mortar, that it shall fall: there shall be an overflowing shower; and ye, O great hailstones, shall fall; and a stormy wind shall rend it.

12Lo, when the wall is fallen, shall it not be said unto you, Where is the daubing wherewith ye have daubed it?

13Therefore thus saith the Lord Jehovah: I will even rend it with a stormy wind in my wrath; and there shall be an overflowing shower in mine anger, and great hailstones in wrath to consume it.

14So will I break down the wall that ye have daubed with untempered mortar, and bring it down to the ground, so that the foundation thereof shall be uncovered; and it shall fall, and ye shall be consumed in the midst thereof: and ye shall know that I am Jehovah.

15Thus will I accomplish my wrath upon the wall, and upon them that have daubed it with untempered mortar; and I will say unto you, The wall is no more, neither they that daubed it;

16to wit, the prophets of Israel that prophesy concerning Jerusalem, and that see visions of peace for her, and there is no peace, saith the Lord Jehovah.

Wow, is God awesome! The above prophecy was written somewhere around 570 B.C.! I certainly would not want to be near this wall when it collapses!

Here is another prophecy on this from Isaiah:

Isaiah 30:12-14
12Wherefore thus saith the Holy One of Israel, Because ye despise this word, and trust in oppression and perverseness, and rely thereon;

B]13 therefore this iniquity shall be to you as a breach ready to fall,.[swelling out in a high wall , whose breaking cometh suddenly in an instant. [/B]

14And he shall break it as a potter’s vessel is broken, breaking it in pieces without sparing; so that there shall not be found among the pieces thereof a sherd wherewith to take fire from the hearth, or to dip up water out of the cistern

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

NEW BULGE IN TEMPLE MOUNT : OCTOBER 11, 2002 - Another bulge in the Temple Mount wall has been discovered as Jordanian engineers who began tests on a 2-year-old bulge on the southern wall this week, have found a side signs of dampness on a section of the western wall causing it to protrude as well.

The latest swelling of the 2,000-year-old supporting wall is on its western side, to the right of the area where Jewish worshipers visit. The 10-meter bulge is in the archeological garden that abuts the Western Wall prayer area.

The area of the wall in question was visibly damp, even after Israel's long, dry summer. Informed sources say that the bulge, which looks like the one on the southern wall did two years ago, is likely the result of water dripping inside of the wall.

Unlike the southern wall, which has been turned into the largest mosque in Israel, the area near the western wall is unoccupied and a possible collapse there does not pose the danger that a collapse of the southern wall does. The Antiquities Authority declined to comment on the condition of the western supporting wall.

Fearing renewed violence, police have barred non-Muslims, including archeologists, from entering the Mount since Ariel Sharon's visit to the site in September 2000, leaving the area without archeological supervision.

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Thanks Mike for this post! I have this story posted in the Israel forum with pictures if anyone
wants to see the wall.

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Michael
Advanced Member
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost/A/JPArticle/ShowFull&cid=1034014726259
Posts: 106 | From: NYS | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement