Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » First Major Clue in Sniper Attacks

Author Topic: First Major Clue in Sniper Attacks
Lost
Advanced Member
Member # 343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lost     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't think it's terrorism as much as a product of the american public education system. with relativism abounding then there is no such thing as good and evil. and since neither exist there is no moral compass. if i want to go outside and pick off some innocent people then it's all good as long as i don't get caught. (look at them trying to impose their rules on me when it's true for me that killing is not wrong)!! after all it's natural selection in process. kill others that would take my food supply so i can have a better chance at survival as well as my progeny. besides it's not wrong to kill anyone anyway. i love america.

i've been thinking about these things a lot lately and how america is going down the tubes. recommend the closing of the american mind by allan bloom. please forgive me if my sarcasm offends. feel free to delete post.

lost

--------------------
The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life. - Rev 22:17

Posts: 115 | From: Los Angeles/San Diego, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Susan
Advanced Member
Member # 131

posted October 09, 2002 06:31 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Could be. They would stoop that low.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael
Advanced Member
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmm...sounds like some kind of weird cult to me. However, I wouldn't be surprised if the cult's name is Al Quaeda.
Posts: 106 | From: NYS | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.9wusa.com/news/news_arti...p?storyid=10331

9 News has learned that police have their first major clue in the manhunt for the sniper who has killed six people and wounded two.

The killer left a calling card. It was found not far from where a 13-year-old boy was shot and critically wounded Monday morning at Benjamin Tasker Middle School in Bowie, Maryland.

In a nearby wooded area, detectives found the spot where the sniper apparently waited in ambush. The grass was matted down, a shell casing was found and, law enforcement sources say, investigators found a message from the gunman to the Police.

It was written on a Tarot Card, an ancient method of fortune telling. The cards are supposed to help people look into the future.

You might remember the cards were used in one of the old James Bond movies, 'Live and Let Die.'

They're are 78 cards in a Tarot deck. Near the Middle School Monday, Prince George's County detectives found one card - the Death Card.

Law enforcement sources say there was a message scribbled on the card. It read; 'Dear Policeman, I am God.'

According to a history of Tarot cards, 'The Death Skeleton' comes to all: child, father, mother, king and priest.'

The Sniper has killed six people and wounded two.

The child, who was wounded Monday, is in critical, but stable condition.

Of the six who were killed, four were men and two were woman.

When contacted by 9-News, Prince George's County police issued a statement saying, "We're are not commenting on any potential evidence that may have been located."

Tuesday, police returned to at least one of the other crime scenes searching once again for any evidence left behind by the killer.

As the search continues for the gunman on the loose, one of the victims has gone home from the hospital.

Janice Moore, a spokeswoman for Inova Fairfax Hospital in Falls Church, says the woman shot in Fredericksburg was discharged Tuesday.

The 43-year-old Spotsylvania woman was shot in the back, Friday, in a parking lot at a Michaels craft store at the Spotsylvania Mall. Her identity has not been released.

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement