Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Jerry Golden 9-25-02

Author Topic: Jerry Golden 9-25-02
Michael
Advanced Member
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How is Jerry Golden beginning to question himself?
He seems to realize that the handwriting is on the wall--that the tribulation period is fast approaching.

Posts: 106 | From: NYS | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 21 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jerry should stop holding back and tell them (us) like it is!! [happy]

Praying for Jerry's powerful ministry.. [Prayer]

I will bless them that bless you, and curse them that curse you.

If I were you Listener I would be very careful what I said about any one of GOD's chosen people!

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Listner:

Why do you see him as a racist? Is it because he calls them Islamic devils?

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
listener
Advanced Member
Member # 338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for listener         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
at least this man is beginning to question himself. men who rave usually have lucid moments, and then rave again. i hope every one of his subscribers takes him up on his offer and condemns him to the isolation he deserves.
surely no-one supports his crazy views? he is a racist. nothing to do with God or religion.
God bless you all.

Posts: 119 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Subj: Why are they so quiet?
Date: 9/25/02 10:10:19 AM Central Daylight Time
To: in_israel144@hotmail.com
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Jerry Golden "REPORT"

PO Box 10268

Jerusalem 91102 Israel

http://thegoldenreport.com

9-25-02

Why are they so quiet?

Have you noticed how quiet Mubarak of Egypt, and Assad of Syria have been when it comes to Yasser Arafat? If you will remember at the beginning of this Intifada Arafat and Mubarak were the best of friends, in fact, every time Arafat got into trouble he ran to him. It is also worth mentioning that Arafat is an Egyptian not a "Palestinian" but then all the so-called Palestinians are from one of the neighboring Arab Countries, most came here during the British Mandate. Assad has completely turned against Arafat in the past couple weeks, and has passed orders down to Hamas and Islamic Jihad to ignore Arafat. So the question is why has Arafat become unimportant to these two Arab Leaders all of a sudden?

A couple weeks ago I reported that Sharon said the first Arab Country to have a nuclear weapon will be Libya. I don't agree with that because I believe, as do many others that Iran and Iraq both already have nuclear weapons and are ready to use them. But what Sharon was referring to was the fact that Saudi Arabia, Libya, and Egypt have been jointing working on a nuclear weapons program. And it is believed that they will have an operational bomb within six months. DEKAfile has been reported this as have others in the past few days.

But what is interesting is when Sharon made this statement, Bush and his team jumped all over Sharon and it has not been repeated. What seems to have upset Bush is Sharon's statement worked against his efforts to put together a few of the borderline Arab States in his coalition against Saddam.

In the mean time, Egypt, Libya, Saudi Arabia along with Syria have decided to allow Israel the liberty of going after Arafat, because it suits their end game of the destruction of Israel. The more attention that is given to Saddam and the struggle Bush and Blair are having getting the UN resolution to attack the better for their project. Which also raises many questions, like how can the US standby and allow Libya to build the bomb and act like they don't know it? Or how can the US and Britain force Sharon to be quiet, what do they have on him that is so terrible? Or is there a plan (conspiracy theory) that is set up to sacrifice Israel?

Well possibly all the above or none of the above, but one thing is certain, no where in any of the above is God considered. And believe me when it comes to Israel He will have more than a little to say. In fact, it 's about time for God to bring the entire world to its knees.

In the mean time Rumsfelt also let one slip. He said that it would be better for Israel to set this one out as well. Because he thinks that if Israel and the US go against Iraq together it will be the straw that breaks the camels back and causes a total declaration of war from the entire Moslem world against the United States. You see Bush and his Administration have still not come to the understanding that this is a religious war. That Islam has already declared war on the United States.

Yesterday the United States had the opportunity to veto a resolution condemning Israel for attacking Arafat's Compound in Ramallah, but instead abstained. American will pay for that. America decided to go for the coalition with the Arab States and condemn Israel.

It has also been obvious that over the past few weeks the only one who keeps mentioning a Palestinian State is Washington. If America keeps on the path of trying to divide God's land by giving it to the enemies of God (Islamic devils) it will spell the end for the United States. American has been burning, and now it will begin to flood again. And God will shake America like it has never been shook before. The ecology and the economy will all be destroyed if the White House does not stop playing its two faced games with Israel. In fact, it may already be too late. But it is never to late for Believers to pray.

Sharon has now come up against a problem that must be solved and quickly, WATER. Many wars have been fought over water in this part of the world, and Hizbullah knows that. The Iranian and Syrian backed Hizbullah Terrorist in southern Lebanon have built a pumping station on the Wazzani River in southern Lebanon. This river supplies between 15% to 20% of all of Israel's water supply. It flows into the Keneret that is already suffering from three winters with less than a normal rainfall. Israel has no choice but to stop them from pumping that water from the Wazzani River and the only way to do that is with military might. The Hizbullah Terrorists are setting there with tens of thousands of rockets and missiles supplied by Iran and Syria and when Israel goes after those pumps the rockets and missiles will start flying into Israel. This gives Saddam his big chance to be the Islamic Hero and join in the fight to save his Islamic brothers in Lebanon and the poor Palestinians. This also gives the US all the excuse they need to launch an aggressive attack against Iraq. When all this happens, Israel may not be watching the southern Egyptian border, giving Libya and Egypt the chance to do as much damage as possible. With American forces all concentrated on Iraq, Israel gets no help from the US and Syria, Egypt, Libya and Jordan will have their chance with of course a few missiles from Iraq and Iran as well. To the world it will look like an attack on Iraq but in reality it will be a clever plot to destroy Israel. Iraq has never been the target, everyone knows there are several more dangerous countries in the Islamic world than Iraq. Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Libya, Syria, just to mention a few. Then there is Russia, North Korea, and China who all pose a greater threat than any Arab Country as far as military goes.

A Religious War!

But this is not a regular war it is a religious war, and the General of this one is none other than Satan himself. Because what we are witnessing is the beginning of the end, for God's Word will come to pass. As for the Christian Church in the United States, Satan isn't worried about them, for the most part it isn't much more than a materialistic bless me club. It has long since lost its Spiritual power, and has bought into spirits that counterfeit the Holy Spirit, with their Hollywood style Sunday entertainment and strange Jesus'. Europe has long since lost any right to be called Christians, and are soon to be dominated by Moslems. And they will blame everyone but themselves, for the evil that is about to befall them.

For the True Believer it is way past time to make a total surrender to God. For real Believers in Yeshua know that the emphasis are now placed on Israel, and the battle will and has centered there. With all the false doctrine being preached, I know this message will not be easily received, but receive it on not, the truth will prevail and God's Word will always prove to be Truth.

How much time do we have, who knows, certainly not me? But I can tell you this the days ahead of us will be difficult even for the elect of God. But the only ones who will have any peace will be those who are walking with Yeshua as Messiah. I think the time is short for even the luxury of being able to write you these reports. But there will still be time for us to help other Jews come home if we can get ready now. I need your help, will you pray.

This is not a nice report, and I know it, some cannot handle this kind of truth, and I understand, just ask me to take you off this list it if you find this too much for you. But it is not time for nice reports; it is past time for the truth. But I will end with something nice.

5,000 Christians ascended on Jerusalem for the Feast of Tabernacles, they blessed many Israelis with their love for the Jews. As a Jew and Israeli I thank each one of them for coming.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, for our son Joel and all the IDF soldiers, for this Ministry and your part in it. Shalom, jerry golden

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement