Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Jerry Golden "REPORT"

Author Topic: Jerry Golden "REPORT"
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Judgement Day is to the Jew Yom HaDin... the first day of the 7th month, The Day which no one knows the day or the hour, the day of the Feast of trumpets, the day that the gates of heaven open and the wholly righteous are received and the rest go through the 10 day trial of the days of Awe awating to see if their sacrifice will be accepted as presented by the High Priest on Yom Kippur... (see anything here that looks familiar?)

As to Jerry Golden; Jerry Golden claims Christ Jesus to be the risen Son of the Living God, crucified for His sin and mine.

Only God is able to judge the sincerity of his heart in that claim, but the Bible tells us that it is impossible to make this statement but by the power and revelation of the Holy spirit. I for one would not choose to sit on God's throne and judge the heart of who is saved and who is not.

Christ never asked the Jew to give up his Jewishness any more than He asked the Gentile to be circumcised to enter into the Family of God. What he did was free the Jew from the bondage of the 612 laws that they tried to keep in order to atone for sin, as belief in Him as the sacrifical lamb atoned for sin once and for all, no longer the need to do this yearly. And for the Gentile, he provided for us to fulfill the law (which we never had)through the grace of God and also belief in his ability to rend the veil that we might through his blood be Wholly righteous without the law, or the circumcision, but by His blood.

Islam is the religion of devils, as ALL religion that does not acknowledge Christ as the Virgin Born, God in the Flesh, Son of the Almighty ONE TRUE GOD, crucified, Died, Buried, Risen and ascended to the Father, is the religion of the DEVIL.

There are only two sides; The Side of the FATHER, which is obtained through the SON

And the Side of Satan- which denies the SON.

Jesus said if you are not with me you are against me period!

The fact that Jerry Golden calls folowers of Islam, Islamic Devils has more to do with the understanding of this than the world and society would like us to see. Christ called the Samaritans dogs! I venture that Christ would say that the followers of Islam are indeed of their father the devil!

Society wants us to see gray; but the Bible is very black and white.

We are either for Christ or against him. On the side of the Father or the side of Satan.

So you might ask why are the non-believing Jews not on the side of Satan? Well, perhaps they are for the moment, but the word tells us not to glory in this because THEY are blind for a time for our sakes and this will not always be the way it is; those who bless israel wil be blessed.

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael
Advanced Member
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kathy,

I'm not ready for Judgment Day but I am ready for that Last Trumpet. See you in the air (soon).

Posts: 106 | From: NYS | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey listener,

I didn't say only the Jews will be saved.

Hey Mike,
Good to see you [Kiss] tis true,the worst war ever is about to take place.

Are you ready for judgment day?
[Big Eyes]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael
Advanced Member
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If what Jerry Golden writes is true, the worst war ever is about to take place.
Posts: 106 | From: NYS | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
listener
Advanced Member
Member # 338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for listener         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm not sure that i understand what you write.
if only Jews are to be saved, why do we want to be Christians? there has to be something wrong in the interpretation of God's word if what you say is true.
i'm glad i haven't angered you. i didn't intend to.
God Bless you all.

Posts: 119 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Listener,

You are wrong you have never angered me.

I pray for you, I pray for you to be able to discern the truth.
I am concerned only, that you learn the truth!
quote:
my beliefs are in their formative stage.
The Jews are GOD'S choosen people.

The time is quickly coming when GOD will remove the Church (all true believers) and turn HIS attenion back to Israel.

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
listener
Advanced Member
Member # 338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for listener         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jerry golden is a Messianic Jew. they are Jews who believe in the Messiah but retain their Jewish identity. is that being a Christian?
i don't want anyone to believe what i believe.
we should only believe what God tells us to believe.
my beliefs are in their formative stage. i am ashamed that my limited biblical knowledge prevents me from arguing my point adequately.
i have angered you many times Kindgo, and i sincerely regret each occasion. i repeat that i have absolutely no doubt that you are a good person. i feel like i know you.
we cannot, we must not, formulate our beliefs around the 'end time prophecies', to the exclusion of the remainder of the Bible.
i am afraid of something. i don't want my ignorance to be used by satan to cause fundamental unrest in this community. there are obviously diverse theological viewpoints held here. i remember Helpforhomeschoolers counselling us on this point on a previous thread.
so, if anyone else posts on this thread i will try to learn from what they say.
God Bless you all.

Posts: 119 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey listener,
You should know the "Tora" is the Old testament!

Do you know the definition of 'cult' believe me Jerry and his beliefs are not it, He is a Christian!

Statement of Faith

of the

Jerry Golden Ministries

Jerry & Connie Golden are Jewish Believers who believes in the Word of God, the God of their Forefathers Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. They believe that the person of Yeshua the Messiah (Jesus the Christ) is the Son of God, therefore the Jewish Messiah. That He was the eternal God in human flesh here on earth. That He was born of a virgin suffered and died for our sins, that He rose again on the third day. That through His death, burial and resurrection we have eternal life. Because of His shed blood, we have access into the presence of God. That through His death burial and resurrection we have power over the enemy and deliverance from spiritual bondage, and the healing of sickness and disease.

That Yeshua ascended into heaven and sits at the right hand of God the Father. And at the appointed time He will return to earth planting His feet on the Mt. of Olives in Jerusalem, and receive His own, both living and dead. He will judge all mankind according to their deeds, or lack of them. He will destroy ungodliness from the world. He will set up His Kingdom on earth for one thousand years.

We believe in the third person of the Trinity, the Holy Spirit, that the Messiah sent Him to be a comforter to the Body of Messiah. That He ministers to that Body as Teacher, and Comforter, but most of all He glorifies the person of Yeshua the Messiah. That the gifts of the Holy Spirit moves through the Body of Messiah as He wills, always glorifying the Father. Giving demonstration as the Body has need.

We believe the Body of the Messiah, chosen by the Father, is the living Temple of the Holy Spirit of God on earth, serving the person of Yeshua the Messiah, who sits at the right hand of God the Father. That salvation comes by the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, and the transformation by the Holy Spirit, as individuals are moved by faith through grace into the Body of the Messiah. That there is no other way but by repentance of ones sins, placing them under the blood of Yeshua to enter into the presence of God the Father.

As Jewish Believers we believe in the original Hebrew text of the Word of God. We believe that the King James Version is the accepted word in English. We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God. We believe the Word became flesh and dwelt (Tabernacle) among us.

Shalom, Jerry & Connie Golden

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

listener
Advanced Member
Member # 338

Icon 17 posted      Profile for listener         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no, first and foremost he is a Jew, and he states that. he would be regarded as a 'cultist' by Jews, and by Christians.
i support Israel, the Israeli people in their fight against terrorism, and the USA/UK initiative to expand the war on Islamic extremists and terrorism generally. I don't have to join, or agree with a 'cult' to hold those views. my Christianity is not a Jewish version. i read the King James Bible daily. I have never read the Tora, as that is the Book of another faith, and i have never encountered it. it is an essential part of mr goldens beliefs.
the diversity of Christian denominations means we must expect to encounter differing views and interpretations. mr goldens cult is not mainstream Christianity.
the satanic acts of some followers of Islam, do not condemn the whole religion to being a ministry of satan. anyone who states that is a bigot. i have my Bible by me. if anyone can point me to any verse that tells me to hate Islam, or that Islam is the church of satan, please direct me to it. my Bible tells me to love my neighbour.
i try to reinforce my Christianity by doing so.
if we keep our faith, maintain our principles, we must believe that those lost to Islam will eventually be saved. the teachings of mr golden exclude that possibility.
God Bless you all.

Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 20 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey listener,

I am sorry you feel that way, [Frown] Jerry is a Christian first off!!

Also the whole Bible is about Israel, God said he would bless those who bless them(JEWS)

The Bible starts with Israel and ends with Israel.

They are brethern and worship the same God we do.

I wish you would read your Bible more, and read here less.

God made a everlasting Covenant with the Jewish people, and its all about them, they are the apple of HIS eye, so I would be real careful to get things right where they are concerned.

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

listener
Advanced Member
Member # 338

it touched me too.
i was astonished that such an unChristian person would be given such regular exposure on this board. Jerry Golden is as manipulative as Son of Sam. where on earth do his views remotely concur with Christianity? we recently argued with each other about the possible attempt of a 'cultist' to get a foothold on this board. what is Jerry Golden? he isn't a Christian. that is beyond dispute. he is a Jew who is manipulating Christians. he is playing on the western worlds fears of Islam. we have justifiable reasons to fear it. we have no grounds to state that it is the devils religion. none whatsoever.
like son of sam, jerry golden is a Jew who can see an opportunity in Christianity. he is asking for funds. '$20,000 is not much for some'. he doesn't say what he is going to use the money for. if anyone feels a need to support Israel, in addition to the billions of dollars America already gives to that state, then it would be advisable to send your gift directly to the Israeli government, and to avoid the middlemen like mr golden.
my Christianity is new and quite simple. it has no place for the rhetoric of mr golden.
we all get to know something about each other on this board. i was reluctant to post on this thread because i know that Kindgo will not agree with my views. i know that many others won't either. i read every post on here. i know that Kindgo is a good and decent person, who has been seduced by mr golden's clever use of 'end time' comparisons in the present middle east situation.
we are all more entrenched because of 9/11. we are all aware that we are about to fight a war. a war that could have terrible consequences for the whole world. i don't think that making mr golden rich, or believing the nonesense he spouts, will do anything to enhance our Christianity. what he believes in isn't Christianity.
i will carefully read any counter views with an open mind.
God Bless you all.

Susan
Advanced Member
Member # 131

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Susan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! This really touched me!
Thank you so much for posting it.

Posts: 141 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PO Box 10268

Jerusalem 91102 Israel

http://thegoldenreport.com

9-14-02

Look Up, the Missiles Come First!

If you knew your home would very likely be bombed, or missiles with Biological and/or Chemicals would land on you, would you still be willing to see the United States attack Iraq? That family and people you know and love will die if this mad man sends his missiles as a result of the attack, would you still be cheering Bush on? That the moment the missiles begin flying from Iraq, that Hizbullah has a known 10,000 missiles supplied by Iran with Syrian's help, and they will be unleashed at you as well. That Lydia may already have the bomb and we know they have the means to deliver it, because of Russia, China, and North Korea. And Egypt is setting there ready to join in the Islamic fight against Israel. That Iran has been buying everything China, North Korea and Russia has to sell them, and they certainly can deliver them and not only will but are waiting for the right time to do so. Not to mention that all the nuclear weapons that came up for sale on the black market after the end of the USSR and the Arab Countries bought them up as fast as possible and everyone knows it.

So what am I trying to say, well it is fairly obvious isn't it. Israel is in deep trouble, in fact, in such deep trouble that cities in the Dan region (Tel-Aviv, Ramat Gan, and others) along with the Sharon region as well, Natanya and Herizliya and also others are all doing drills and making plans to move their entire populations if necessary. It is now reported that the plans are to move them to the south into the Negev when the shelling begins. But I had an interesting thought, what if they move them to the east, that being easier and quicker and much safer for them. What is to the east, the mountains and does not the Word tells us that they will run to the mountains? Possibly that is making something out of it that I shouldn't but it certainly is interesting, isn't it?

I travel Israel on a regular basis and often go the back roads to beat the traffic, and everywhere I go there are batteries of anti-missile, missiles. In fact, more every time I make another trip. Israel is getting ready and we know it is coming, the question is when. But I started this off with a question of sort, and the answer is this, Israel is in full knowledge of what will happen when President Bush launches the attack, or even before that time. But we know the necessity of stopping this mad man before he acquires the capability of producing his own nuclear weapons. He may have a nuclear weapon or more than one, but at this time we may be able to intercept one or two, but if he can make dozens of them, the world is at his mercy. So we here in Israel know that there is no better time than right now to go after this insane Islamic devil.

Israel says she will be a good soldier in this battle, meaning we know their can be but one commander and chief of any armed forces. Israel will not take the leading roll but will coordinate all her efforts with the United States armed forces. But don't be surprised if the three nuclear power plants being built in Iran by Russia just accidentally get bombed.

In the mean time Israel is doing all we can to lesson the threat of Hamas and Islamic Jihad and others in Israel. Daily we are going after the leaders of these groups and it has taken a toll on them. But that job is not finished. Because it is also known that part of the plan is for them to launch a full frontal attack as soon as the missiles start flying. There has also been escalation on arms shipped from Iran and Iraq over the past few weeks. They are getting through across the Egyptian border and that is why you are hearing so much about the IDF activity in Rafah on the Egyptian/Israel border. Friday in Gaza 32 checks from Saddam Hussein was given to the families of the suicide bomber and others who have proven themselves worthy as being good terrorist. Recently a shipment was intercepted at our seaport in Ashdod of what was marked as toys for the kids turned out to be weapons for the terrorist. Arafat will never give up, for he has but one goal in life, to destroy Israel.

For the first time yesterday the Palestinians fired Kassam #3 rockets that have an 8-Km range. This has forced the IDF to go after them because they now have proven that they can reach several Jewish towns and villages from Gaza.

Another development that could well force Israel to act right away. I reported the other day about the water being pumped from the Hatzbani Springs, and that Israel warned the Lebanon Government not to divert the water that runs into the Sea if Galilee. This past Friday the Lebanese Government met and decided to ignore Israel's warning. Israel or no nation can survive without water. So we can be sure too hear a lot about this very soon.

So the bottom line as they say, is war, anyway you turn it spells war, and soon. This will not be like the 1991 invasion of Iraq this one will spread, the Islamic devils have had all the time they need to prepare for what is about to happen. They know and have known from the beginning of Sept. 11th, that this is a religious war, and it is Islam against the whole world, and they think they can win. Their god the Devil has told them so. You see they don't know he is a liar.

Those of us here in Israel who have been placed here by the Hand of God must be about preparing for what is about to happen. We must survive in order to be obedient to the commission given to each of us. And those who God has joined to us her in Israel have the obligation to supply the needed resources for that survival. God is our source, and it is He who has joined us together. All that God does He does through the Body. The Ruach Ha Kodesh has come but for one reason, to Glory that Body by lifting up the person of Yeshua.

This Ministry and others here in Israel will do the things of God as members of the Body of Yeshua, not as lone rangers. You are part of that Body and the fact you are reading this shows you have a calling to support the end time ministries in Israel. It is God holding out His hand and offering you a blessing, you either take it or you reject it. God is asking you to give nothing that belongs to you, for if you feel it is yours, keep it. But when you look back you will discover nothing you ever held was ever really yours.

We can put together the Gospel-Ship but it will take unselfish and sacrificial love gifts to the work of God in this Ministry. If you don't feel the Spirit of God, and you feel it is a man trying to get your money, keep it. But if you feel the move of the Spirit of God and you don't give, you will one-day wish you had. I have no shame in asking you or anyone to give to the cause of God in Israel in these last days. There are those reading this who could give substantial amounts, but God knows the means of everyone reading this and to some a hundred is a lot, while to others twenty thousand is not much, God knows. He knows your heart and your priorities. He knows where He stands on your list.

Personal checks can be written to: Jerry Golden, P.O. Box 10268, Jerusalem 91102, Israel. If it makes you feel better you can register the letter you put it in. If you are interested in making a bank transfer I can get that info to you as well. Bank Transfers are expensive.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, our son Joel, all the IDF soldiers, and this Ministry and your part in it. Shalom, jerry golden

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement