Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Jerry Golden "REPORT"

Author Topic: Jerry Golden "REPORT"
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why the [hmm]

Isn't this what it is all about:

To put it mildly things are looking worse daily here in Israel. But one thing good is coming out of this. I have been in Israel for many Rosh Ha Shanah's but I have never seen Israelis go into the ten day of Awe before Yom Kippur like they are this year. Today streets were totally deserted down town Jerusalem. When I get the film developed I will send you pictures. Everyone knows we are in deep trouble, and it's causing them to turn to God, and doing it with sincerity, on their faces before a Holy God, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Israelis I've known for years and never heard them mention God, are now making statements like "God help us" or over and over I hear Buach Ha Shem (Blessed the Name) meaning Bless God.

God is going to do what God is going to do!

Zechariah 10:6 And I will strengthen the house of Judah, and I will save the house of Joseph, and I will bring them again to place them; for I have mercy upon them: and they shall be as though I had not cast them off: for I am the LORD their God, and will hear

Ezekiel 39:22 So the house of Israel shall know that I am the LORD their God from that day and forward.
23 ¶ And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity: because they trespassed against me, therefore hid I my face from them, and gave them into the hand of their enemies: so fell they all by the sword.
24 According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I done unto them, and hid my face from them.
25 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;
26 After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.
27 When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies’ lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;
28 Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.
29 Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.

GOD IS GOD. Our God, and Israel's God. And all the nations will come before him in the Holy City that is Jerusalem for the feast of tabernacles! They will bring palm frones and sing Hosanna in the Highest!

Halaleuja! [Big Clap]

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 2 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[hmm]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jerry Golden

PO Box 10268

Jerusalem 91102 Israel

http://thegoldenreport.com

Lets Look Around!

9-9-02

With all the major News Media's practicing mass mind control, knowing they have already convinced the world that it is Iraq who's the greatest threat to the free world. While the real villains seem to go about the business as usual. China, Russian and North Korean are selling any and all weapons to the Islamic devils, but are never held accountable. But in all fairness we have to throw the United States in there as well, for they are way out in the front of the weapons dealers of the world. Egypt for example has the second largest air force in the Middle East, and with the latest F-15 and F-16 the US can supply. Their artillery is also top shelf thanks to the good old USA. Their Navy is now larger than Israel's, thanks to the good old U.S. of A. Mubarak has a long memory and has not forgotten 56, 67, or 73 and he wants revenge.

Then there is the good old friend of the United States, Saudi Arabia. They are active in every level of terror throughout the entire world today. Their known to be the number one financiers, and the core of the Islamic Jihad we are all facing today. Not to mention the high percentage of known Terrorist who come from Saudi Arabia. Recently one of the Washington Rand Think Tank Analysts (Laurent Murawiec) was forced to resign because he recommended that the United States target the Saudis, and their oil fields. The United States quickly distanced themselves from him.

Libya is now very close to having a Nuclear weapon, and that doesn't seem to trouble a world that has a very short memory. Britain is now sending diplomats to Libya to normalize relation, how scary is that. Like the rest of the Arab Countries this mad rush has but one aim, you got it, to destroy Israel and now America as well.

Iran, a far greater threat to this region at present than Iraq, is building three nuclear reactors with the help of the new good friend of the US, Russia. Israel and others believe that they have already purchased several nuclear warheads, and with the new missiles supplied by North Korea they can now hit Israel with no problem. In fact, they can now hit most of Europe as well. And working on a couple deals with China and North Korea to raise their capabilities to even hit the US. This is a country that has spit in the face of the United States time and time again.

Lebanon who has no real military threat to Israel, but house 300,000 Arab refugee who call themselves Palestinians, and now it is known that al-Qaida fighters are training in the camps in Lebanon. But what may bring a war to these parts sooner than anything else is the fact that Lebanon has started work on a pumping station that will draw water from the Wazzani River which flows into the Kinneret (Sea of Galilee). The past three winters have not given Israel the rainfall she needs and the Kinneret needs that flow of water to keep the ecosystem from being damaged.

Syria's Assad, has held high level talks with the heads of several Palestinian Terrorist groups that operate out of Damascus, and the word is he has given the order to shun Arafat. Believing the Hamas and Islamic Jihad has more control now than he does. In the mean time Hizbullah who also operates out of Syrian and backed by Iran has shelled IDF post on our northern border several times over the past week. And has promised to open a second front in support of the Palestinians. Hizbullah has over ten thousand missiles supplied by Iran and they are waiting for the order to launch them. Their missiles can reach to the center of Israel.

There is also rumors from high sources that Jordan has supplied several hundred of their special forces to take control of Bethlehem, Bet Jallah and Bet Sahur, with Israel's blessing and help they came across the Jordan, Israel border in civilian cloths and are now dressed as Palestinian Police. This is not being reported in the Israeli press, but other news agencies such as the DEBKA-Net-Weekly, has reported it. The first group of Jordanians to come across was 500, and they are coming daily. The number is said to reach over 15,000 Jordanian Special Forces in Israel and will be taking control of the Palestinians controlled cities. I can't help but to wonder what they are really up to, as they are Islamic troops. This could be a big mistake on Israel's part, having 15,000 of Jordan's troops inside Israel when the shooting starts. And how will our Prime Minister explain this to the Israeli public?

To put it mildly things are looking worse daily here in Israel. But one thing good is coming out of this. I have been in Israel for many Rosh Ha Shanah's but I have never seen Israelis go into the ten day of Awe before Yom Kippur like they are this year. Today streets were totally deserted down town Jerusalem. When I get the film developed I will send you pictures. Everyone knows we are in deep trouble, and it's causing them to turn to God, and doing it with sincerity, on their faces before a Holy God, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Israelis I've known for years and never heard them mention God, are now making statements like "God help us" or over and over I hear Buach Ha Shem (Blessed the Name) meaning Bless God.

The one thing everyone seems to know, this cannot go on much longer like this, war is now a must and we are preparing for it the best we can. It would now take an act of God to stop the Arab Islamic world from attacking Israel. And what America need to know, is these same devils are planning on making America so busy taking care of themselves they will not be able to assist Israel.

The good news of course is our redemption is very close. And His name is Yeshua (Jesus if you'd like). I hear many saying how excited they are that He is coming soon, I too look forward to His soon coming, but unlike others I know that the human race will pay a terrible price and the suffering will be great. My heart burns with pain for the lost, both in the house of Israel and the nations. And my burden to see Jews come home to Israel is even greater, yet at the final call, we can be responsible for no one but ourselves. For He will not judge the Believer for any other reason than his or her works, or lack of them. Between now and that appointed time, we must run a good race with all our strength, and place all our priorities in order.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, for our son Joel, for all the IDF soldiers, and for this Ministry and your part in it. Shalom, and may your name be found in the Lamb's Book of Life. Jerry golden

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement