Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Here's a photo you won't see at CNN or MSNBC.........

Author Topic: Here's a photo you won't see at CNN or MSNBC.........
listener
Advanced Member
Member # 338

Icon 19 posted      Profile for listener         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think i have been that cat!
great pic.
God Bless

Posts: 119 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Proverbs 3:26
"For the Lord will be your confidence, and will keep your foot from being caught."

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
listener
Advanced Member
Member # 338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for listener         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, a thousand words.
i would be very interested in how everyone sees and interprets these photographs?
do we see a friendly soldier? a beautiful girl child who just sees a friendly man? an Israeli who doesn't hate, or an Arab who hasn't learnt to? i was really touched by the picture. it signified many things i feel. it was what i was peddling.
God Bless you.

Posts: 119 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

Wow I really like the two above Kindgo! A picure worth a thousand words!

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 21 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Tom, don't turn around. I don't want her to know I'm telling you this, but Hillary's staring directly at your b u t t as I speak.

Shhhhh. Don't let on you know."

-

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement