Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Looks like all the players are lining up for WWIII

Author Topic: Looks like all the players are lining up for WWIII
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all,

This is not my home, I am only passing through!

THE WORD says it's only going to get worse!

Kindgo, I agree "looks like all the players are lining up for World III"

I agree with barrykind, LORD Y'SHUA COME QUICKLY! I agree with barrykind, LORD Y'SHUA COME QUICKLY!

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 16 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i personally believe in a post tribulation rapture. but i dont want to stay here any longer than i have too...
EVEN SO LORD come quickly..

listener are you born again??

You want to stay here and try to FIX this mess???

Lord help ya man, this mess is spiraling down to a cataclismic (big one for me), demise..

i pray for the catching away of the saints..Lord help us.. [Smile]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
listener
Advanced Member
Member # 338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for listener         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am not afraid of God's will.
none of us can be less than amazed at the similarity in Bible prophecy and current world events. the whole of Europe has been beseiged by floods. there are plagues of giant mosquitoes. etc etc. i just pray that you are wrong.
do we really wish to face judgement day with the world in such a state? people of my age would like the opportunity to redress some of the ills we have inherited. this is such a beautiful planet. blighted by mankind's greed.
surely you don't welcome the idea of a nuclear holocaust Susan?
God Bless you.

Posts: 119 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I may be wrong! [Kiss]

[Big Eyes]

[Razz]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Susan
Advanced Member
Member # 131

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Susan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope you're right. I'm ready to fly!!
Posts: 141 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arab states declare allegiance to Iraq

The Associated Press Sep. 5, 2002

Arab states declared their allegiance to Iraq Thursday, saying at the end of an Arab League meeting that US threats against Baghdad were threats against the whole Arab world.

In a final communique at the end of the two-day meeting, Arab foreign ministers registered their "total rejection of the threat of aggression on Arab nations, especially Iraq, reaffirming that these threats to the security and safety of any Arab country are considered a threat to Arab national security."

Iraqi Foreign Minister Naji Sabri told reporters that all the Arab governments had expressed their "total rejection of the aggressive intentions of the United States."

Several Arab states had earlier expressed solidarity with Iraq but also called on it to allow in UN weapons inspectors as a way to defuse the crisis. Thursday's communique did not mention inspectors, instead applauding Iraq for its "initiative to renew dialogue with the United Nations."

Iraq, which has blocked inspectors for the past four years, says it is ready to discuss their return, but only in a broader context of ending the sanctions imposed after Iraq's 1990 invasion of Kuwait. The United Nations has said the return must be the priority.
UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan declined last month to hold further negotiations with Iraq until it accepts the inspectors' return.

Thursday's Arab League resolution was a diplomatic victory for Iraq, which had sent senior Iraqi officials to Arab capitals in recent weeks to mobilize support in the face of increasing speculation the United States would attack.

The league rarely censures one of its own, and Thursday was perhaps particularly reluctant to be seen as siding with the United States. Arab governments have argued any US attack on Iraq would lead to destabilizing protests among ordinary Arabs already angry at a United States they see as biased toward Israel in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

League spokesman Hisham Youssef said the issue of a return to inspections was not included in the final communique because the foreign ministers had been persuaded Iraq was working toward that goal and because Iraq wanted the United Nations to address its concerns that the inspectors could act as spies and that the inspections might never end.

"We believe these Iraqi concerns are legitimate," Youssef said. "The return of the inspectors is an important step ... and serious discussions are underway between Iraq and the United Nations right now," league Secretary-General Amr Moussa said at a news conference after the communique was released.

"Iraq has asserted that she has no plans for rearming, especially with weapons of mass destruction," Moussa said.

The ministers also called for an end to UN trade sanctions imposed to punish Iraq for its 1990 invasion of Kuwait, which was reversed with the 1991 Gulf War. Under UN resolutions, the sanctions cannot be lifted until Iraq satisfies the United Nations that it has surrendered nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them.

The United States, backed by Britain, has accused Iraq of illegally amassing weapons of mass destruction and said it wants a "regime change" in Baghdad. Washington says it has not yet decided whether to use military means to topple Iraqi President Saddam Hussein.

In Iraq Thursday, a leading Iraqi newspaper owned by Saddam's son said the United States was "attempting to target Iraq as a first step toward controlling the whole Middle East region."

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satell...d=1029920731237

I believe, with no doubts, that this war against Iraq will lead to WWIII and the Antichrist, with a pre-trib rapture of the christians somewhere thereabouts before the signing of the 7 year peace treaty. Just my humble opinion [cool hat]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement