Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Korean Man Slashed 10 Kids

Author Topic: Korean Man Slashed 10 Kids
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
web page

[Frown] [mad2] [Confused]

SEOUL, South Korea — A man who said he heard a voice telling him to kill people if he wanted to save his life attacked a group of kindergarten children with knives at a church cafeteria Wednesday, wounding ten of them.

One child was in a critical condition with a stab wound in the head, said police Lt. Kim Sa-yeon.

Two others were in serious condition with stab wounds. Seven suffered light injuries. The children's ages ranged from 4 to 7.

The 53-year-old man, whom police said had a record of mental illness, attacked the children as they gathered for lunch at Neungdong Church in eastern Seoul.

He picked up two kitchen knives from the table and began attacking the children, witnesses told police. Television footage showed blood spattered over the tables, dishes and floor of the cafeteria.

"In my dreams, I heard a voice saying that my wish will be fulfilled and I will live only if I kill many people," the man said. "I kept hearing the voice even when I was awake."

Police identified the man only by his last name Hwang.

Television footage showed the man testifying at a police station. His clothes were stained with blood.

The rampage continued for 30 minutes as church officials struggled to restrain the man. Police finally arrested him.

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement