Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Growing Number of RECORD-BREAKING Disasters !

Author Topic: Growing Number of RECORD-BREAKING Disasters !
becauseHElives
Advanced Member
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen here also,

Y'SHUA only did that which HE saw the FATHER do.

JN 5:19 Jesus therefore answered and said to them, Verily, verily, I say to you, The Son can do nothing of himself save whatever he sees the Father doing: for whatever things *he* does, these things also the Son does in like manner.
JN 5:20 For the Father loves the Son and shews him all things which he himself does; and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may wonder.

We can like wise, can only do that which by the Spirit see the FATHER do.

quote:
Today these things happen and no one thinks Oh my God is judging, God is cleansing. What will have to happen for people to view the events in the world in the light of God?
This reminds me of The Book of Revelation, the more things happened, the more the people cursed Y'WEH'S HOLY NAME. They do not repent, how tragic.

Maranatha all the Saints agree

Come quickly LORD Y'SHUA

becauseHElives

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 15 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen, we must be led of the Holy Spirit at all times, esp in prayer...
And lay hands on no man suddenly..be lead Brothers and Sisters...

Thanks for the confirmation ErieGreen.. [Smile]

Off to work..pray for us [Smile]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know I have been studying Ezekiel this past couple of days, and one thing that keeps running through my mind is that with every vision Ezekiel received, God said and they will know that I am the Lord God.

The prophets saw the great horrors that would befall Jerusalem and the nation of Israel, and God said...And they will know that I am God.

Today these things happen and no one thinks Oh my God is judging, God is cleansing. What will have to happen for people to view the events in the world in the light of God?

Ministers who claimed God's judgement of the events of 911 were chastised by Christians. I think 911 happened because God lifted the protection for a moment from this nation. And I think if we don't watch our policy with the world against Israel, He will lift his protection again. And I think if the Christians in America don't repent there will be more destruction. God will get our attention one way or another and we will know that God is God. And if he has to use Saddam Hussein or Arab terrorists or what ever to do it he will use them... or he will give the enemy the free reign to do it ... however you want to see it.

I was in church on Sunday and we are burning here in South Dakota, the worst fire season in 200 years. We are in a serious drought here as well. There was a fire burning for three days and several thousand acres and a call came during church Keystone was being evacuated. Keystone is the home of Mt. Rushmore and not far from the crazyhorse monument and the week before it was the besieged of the sturgis motorcycle rally... a kind of Mardi Gra for harley davidson enthuseists. The call was for prayer, and our pastor led us in prayer for rain to quench the fire.

I wanted to pray for rain, I know God is Able to bring rain, and in my heart of hearts I could not join that prayer. I could only pray God's will be done and may he find mercy for those who are faithful to him, may he spare their homes.

I felt like God quickened in my spirit. Do not ask me to stop this. Do not ask me to spare this land where they carve my mountains into idols of their leaders and esteemed men, do not ask me to spare the homes of the wicked who mock me and my word, do not ask me to spare this land that was just one week ago turned into the romping grounds of heathen who worship their motorcycles, and alcohol, and parade lewdly in the streets. DO NOT ASK!

So I prayed with all my heart... You will be done Lord. Have mercy on your faithful oh Lord. It was the only prayer I could pray. I felt physically unable to pray anything else.

This was hard and it is so hard to share this with you all now, but it something God has been speaking to me for weeks and re-afirming in various ways, but it was hard to hear. I was fearful to hear it... not fearful of God, or fearful that I could not pray the prayer of my pastors leading, but fearful of my own sanity. Could this really be what God is speaking?

I know that God will not speak such things to just one. Has God been speaking this to any of you?

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[uhoh]

AUGUST 2002:
*THE GREAT SALT LAKE IN UTAH IS AT ITS LOWEST LEVEL SINCE 1980.

*BANGLADESH SUFFERING THEIR WORST FLOODING IN 4 YEARS.

*MANIPUR STATE IN INDIA SUFFERING THEIR WORST FLOODING IN THREE DECADES.

*DREZDEN, GERMANY SUFFERING THEIR WORST FLOODING IN OVER 150 YEARS. In the German state of Saxony authorities declared the worst flooding in the regions history.

*MORE THAN A WEEK OF UNPRECENDENTED FLOODING IN AUSTRIA. The water level of the Danube River is nearing 100-year highs.

*THE CZECH CAPITAL, PRAGUE, SUFFERING THEIR BIGGEST FLOOD IN MORE THAN 175 YEARS.

*INDIA'S WORST DROUGHT IN 14 YEARS.

*OREGON WILDFIRE IS THE LARGEST WILDFIRE IN THE STATE'S HISTORY.

*CHINA SUFFERING ITS WORST FLOODING SINCE 1998, when the flooding was the worst in decades.

*EUROPE SUFFERING SOME OF THEIR WORST FLOODING SINCE RECORDS WERE FIRST KEPT IN 1896.

*WESTERN CANADA'S WHEAT PRODUCTION IS LIKELY TO HIT A 28-YEAR LOW DUE TO DROUGHT CONDITIONS.

*SMOKE FROM PEAT AND FOREST FIRES CAUSED THE THICKEST SMOG IN 30 YEARS IN MOSCOW, RUSSIA.

*SOUTHERN ASIA'S WORST FLOODS IN 4 YEARS.

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement