Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Crop Circle Mystery revived by movie Signs

Author Topic: Crop Circle Mystery revived by movie Signs
Chris
Community Member
Member # 331

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, I think that demons are mainly spiritual beings, and usually tempt or possess man, and although they can appear visually(Apparentally they may be shape-shifters...masquerading perhaps as Pagan Gods, Angels-especially since they technically *are* angels). However, I can find no biblical support that they are able to create or manipulate matter.
Posts: 16 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crop Circles

Chuck Missler's site on UFO's

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
art
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't buy it. I've seen the most complicated crop circles performed by men from midnight to early dawn. Look pretty awesome but still are awesome fakes.Demons work as the angels of light and work primarily behind the pulpit deceiving the hearts of many with a gospel of good works for entry into heaven and downplaying the shed blood of our Lord Jesus Christ .Demons preach another Jesus, another spirit and another gospel. See 2 cor 11:1- 15.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael
Advanced Member
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While some crop circles are no doubt fakes, others remain unexplained. I think they are the work of demons masquerading as aliens. These aliens(demons) will most likely play a major role in the EndTimes deception and may even bring the AntiChrist to the world in a dramatic way after the rapture. Aliens have been known to spew antiChristian messages to those they communicate with, and I've even read that invoking the name of Jesus is the only thing known to stop an alien abduction experience. I think these crop circles are one way that the groundwork is presently being laid for the coming of the AntiChrist with his false religion and his global government.
Posts: 106 | From: NYS | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
art
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These crop circles are made by men and have nothing to do with extra terrestials. They fit the same catagory as Abominable snow man, sasquach, and ufo's. They all are not real.
But the only thing that is true is that Jesus Christ is returning as Lords of Lords and King of Kings and He will judge all of mankind on what they did with the message of the gospel.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael
Advanced Member
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://edition.cnn.com/2002/SHOWBIZ/Movies/08/02/cropcircles.ap/index.html
Posts: 106 | From: NYS | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement