Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Jerry Golden “REPORT”

Author Topic: Jerry Golden “REPORT”
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 18 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PO Box 10268

Jerusalem 91102 Israel

http://thegoldenreport.com

7-24-02

Putting some things together!

The problem with this type of rational is we are dealing with corrupt Governments who have a New World Order agenda. And if all the conspiracies floating around have any truth to them, they are all moving to the beat of the same drummer. But one thing I think we will all agree on is, we are moving into the end times mentioned in the Word of God, be it Daniel's 70th week, Jacob's Trouble, or the fulfillment of Matthew 24 and Luke 21 just to mention a few.

God works His will through His creation be it through Believers in Yeshua or those who follow the Prince of this world. Because prophecy is God's record of History in reverse.

It is however interesting and compelling for most of us to try and figure it out before it happens. So here we go, as it appears out of the book of Jerry Golden, Chapter 1:1, but this is like Ripley's Believe it or Not.

George Bush is obsessed with finishing what his father left unfinished, and that is to finish off Saddam Hussein. Knowing that when he does it will kick off the long anticipated regional war in the Middle East. And that Israel will receive the blunt of the Arab Islamic world's retaliation. There is however a couple obstacles that need to be removed before such an attack will take place. One is the newfound relationship between Saddam Hussein and Bashar Assad. For decades Syria and Iraq were bitter enemies but it seems they have found common grounds, to destroy Israel, and to hate America. This has been approached lately by allowing or even encouraging the escalation of the tension and attacks on Israel's northern border. Hizbullah has been shelling Jewish villages and towns in the pretense of shooting at IAF fly over in Southern Lebanon. But their anti-aircraft shells are landing in Israel. Israel has warned Syria many times over the past few months that if they didn't pull in the Hizbullah that Syrian position would be attack by Israel. In fact, just yesterday Israel told Syria that if it didn't stop, that Israel would destroy one of Syria's tank divisions. Assad knows his free military supply has left with the USSR and Russia now wants to be paid for their tanks and weapons, and a lot of cash is something Syria doesn't have. So Assad does not want to lose his tank division as his entire government is built on his military might. But, if, or I should say when Israel does attack Syria it will solve a big problem for the United States, by opening Iraq up from the north. With this in mind it becomes easy to see a preemptive attack from Israel hitting Syria, and if Syria puts up a fight, and they will, we can see Isaiah 17:1 the destruction of Damascus.

In the mean time the United States had to once again find a way to rescue Arafat without it looking like they did it. He hasn't been saved from destruction all this time to loose him at the last moment, because he is part of the plan. It is common knowledge that Mossad works hand in hand with the CIA and the FBI. Israel doesn't make a move without the United States knowing in advance. It's like a chess game and they are playing a few moves a head of the game. But this last move served two fronts, this number one Hamas Terrorist in Israel was taken out and Arafat is getting all the good press he so desperately desired. CNN & BBC for the past two days have shown over and over shots of two young kids wounded and one dead. They have received more Media time than all the murdered Jewish civilians put together. The fact that the PA has from the beginning used kids as a weapon in their fight is never mentioned, just the condemnation of Israel by President Bush and the EU for using excessive force. It has also escaped the press that the man who has been responsible for the murder of hundreds of Jews was the main target and he no longer will be killing Jewish women and children.

I should also add that it sickens me to see children hurt and killed in this bloody mess. But it sickens me even more to see these Islamic devils put their kids in harms way, and to build a state on the blood of their children. Sending them out daily with bombs wrapped around them after being brainwashed by Islamic indoctrination from birth.

But to sum up these points, in order to accommodate the United States, (and fulfill prophecy) Israel will hit Syria and possibly even nuke Damascus. Arafat will be saved and regain his dictatorship until he is no longer needed by the Illumanti. And with the EU becoming more anti-Semitic by the day, Jews who never thought they would move to Israel are giving it serious consideration. Russia, contrary to what many are saying is turning its back on its Jewish population and they are being persecuted at a level rivaled only by the Holocaust.

A Lost Tribe Found.

God is calling Jews to come home to the Land He promised Abraham as an everlasting covenant. Today's Jerusalem Post ran a story of a lost tribe being found in India. They call themselves the Bnei Menashe (or children of Manasseh). They were exiled by the Assyrians 2700 years ago, and they have kept their Jewish customs in tact. Without any outside influence they still chant their payers in Hebrew. In the Hebrew tongue they talk about the Exodus from Egypt. They have kept the circumcision on the 8th day. This of course is not the first time a lost tribe has been found the Ethiopian Jews were found and tens of thousands of them now live in Israel. And to this date nearly 600 of the Bnei Menashe have found their way home to Israel. But like many Jews in third world countries they don't have the finances to come to Israel, they need help.

I don't see how anyone can look at what is happening in regards to Jews being discovered and brought home to Israel and not know this is the very end days. Just think about it, a Jewish tribe exiled 2700 years ago just not discovered. Even I feel a very strong calling to assist my Jewish brother's and sister's to return home to Israel.

As for the Jews in America, many will not let go and allow God to have His way, for their greed has controlled them for so long. Their lives are comfortable and they feel no need to come as long as they send a little money every now and then. But God is calling them to come and if they dare not listen, God will send the hunters for them, in fact, I can hear them coming now, just as they came for them in Europe in the 30's and 40's.

Please pray about being part of the Middle East Gospel-Ship, it will take a real sacrifice from many for it to become a reality. But I can think of nothing that would please God more. I pray daily for those who God has joined together with this ministry in Israel to release the finances and make the purchase of this boat possible.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem, for our son Joel, and all the IDF soldiers, for this Ministry and your part in it. Shalom, jerry golden

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement