Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » End Time Events In The News   » Virgin Mary seen in window

Author Topic: Virgin Mary seen in window
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Virgin Mary seen in window [uhoh] [Roll Eyes]

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_632100.html?menu=

More than 20,000 people have visited a house in Brazil because an image of the Virgin Mary is said to have appeared in a window.

Three children claim to have been the first to see the face in the glass pane.

The Catholic Church in the town of Ferraz Vasconcelos is now sending experts to examine the window.

Antonio Jose Rosa, the father of one of the children and the owner of the house, said: "I had gone to mass and my son was playing with a cousin and a friend. They looked at the window and saw the image in the glass."

He told Folha de SP newspaper he now plans to send a photograph of his window to the Vatican.

Mr Rosa's wife, Ana Maria, claimed she has tried to clean it off but that the more she rubbed, the more visible it became.

Mrs Lucia Helena Machado, a pilgrim to the house, said: "My five-month-old daughter has a heart condition and I came here to ask St Mary to cure it. I have faith and she will do it."

Story filed: 21:45 Thursday 18th July 2002

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement