Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Polls Only   » Who Are You Voting For?

Author Topic: Who Are You Voting For?
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I most say that at this time and with the new video from BL I don’t need some one with cute talk, I need some one with ram’s backbone on the WH. As much as we are criticize this nation has helped more people and countries that all of them put together.

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhawkins
Member # 3947

Icon 15 posted      Profile for rhawkins   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wasnt going to say anything but I have been convicted for not doing so. I do not see how any man (or woman) that is leading a true and fulfilling christian life can cast any vote other then for Bush. [thumbsup2]
Posts: 2 | From: illinois | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God bless you Sister Linda!!!!!!!

You are such a blessing and sterling example of steadfast faithfulness and dedication. Our Lord will surely utter His most precious phrase, "well done thou good and faithful servant", as you enter His golden courts.

Psalm 141:

1: LORD, I cry unto thee: make haste unto me; give ear unto my voice, when I cry unto thee.
2: Let my prayer be set forth before thee as incense; and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.
3: Set a watch, O LORD, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips.
4: Incline not my heart to any evil thing, to practise wicked works with men that work iniquity: and let me not eat of their dainties.
5: Let the righteous smite me; it shall be a kindness: and let him reprove me; it shall be an excellent oil, which shall not break my head: for yet my prayer also shall be in their calamities.
6: When their judges are overthrown in stony places, they shall hear my words; for they are sweet.
7: Our bones are scattered at the grave's mouth, as when one cutteth and cleaveth wood upon the earth.
8: But mine eyes are unto thee, O GOD the Lord: in thee is my trust; leave not my soul destitute.
9: Keep me from the snares which they have laid for me, and the gins of the workers of iniquity.
10: Let the wicked fall into their own nets, whilst that I withal escape.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen Drew! Good to see you back here brother. We could use some of your wonderful poetry and encouraging uplifting lessons around here. [Kiss] Please tell the gang on the "other" board hello from me.
Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caretaker
Advanced Member
Member # 36

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caretaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me there is no moral alternative to Bush. Kerry is for more than equal rights for homosexuals, as pro-abortion as Clinton who vetoed the ban on partial-birth abortion, and so anti-war that he would not properly respond to terrorism, as in his vote against the original Gulf War when Saddam had invaded Kuwait, and his betrayal of Vietnam vets.

Kerry has a superficial poll-driven personae, while Bush has heart.

--------------------
A Servant of Christ,
Drew

1 Tim. 3:
16: And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh..

Posts: 3978 | From: Council Grove, KS USA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MentorsRiddle
Advanced Member
Member # 2108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MentorsRiddle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I voted for Bush because I think Kerry is too flip flop in his ideas; he says one thing and then later on says another. While I do not beleive that Bush tells the truth on some things at least he does what he says he is going to do and does not say one thing and do another.

--------------------
With you I rise,
In you I sleep,
kneeling down I kiss your feet,
Grace abounds upon me now,
I once was lost
but now I'm found.
The gift of God dwells within,
To this love I now give in.

Posts: 1337 | From: Arkansas | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wanna know why this election is so important?

quote:
Rehnquist Hospitalized With Thyroid Cancer
web page

A vote for Kerry means liberal judges. A vote for Bush means conservative judges. You make the call...

My prayers go out to him and his family. [Prayer]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

HisGrace wrote:
quote:
I hope you don't mind but I put in a vote, which was for Bush. He is getting a vote from me in my prayers.

It has been said that this is a spiritual election, not a political election. This makes sense because we are seeing prophesies fulfilled due to the end times.

I agree that Americans should take this election very seriously and pray diligently that election day goes smoothly with no outbursts of violence of any kind, terrorist or otherwise.

You don't know how right you are HG. The spiritual battle is getting very nasty. We are coming to an end here, it's all falling apart. I can feel it, can you guys?

I don't know how much longer we have, but I think it's very little. I have a hunch this election year is going to be a disaster. I mean, 10,000 lawyers sitting around waiting for this election? And that's just on the Kerry side.

God help us! We need you badly Father. [Prayer]

HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope you don't mind but I put in a vote, which was for Bush. He is getting a vote from me in my prayers.

It has been said that this is a spiritual election, not a political election. This makes sense because we are seeing prophesies fulfilled due to the end times.

I agree that Americans should take this election very seriously and pray diligently that election day goes smoothly with no outbursts of violence of any kind, terrorist or otherwise.

wonderful_sky
Advanced Member
Member # 1808

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wonderful_sky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Well the facts that matter are on the table. Kerry will use your tax money to kill babies and promote the gay agenda. That is as plain as it gets and if you have read the bible just a little you would know it is what God HATES
Wow... because I refused to tell you who I was voting for you decide to attack my beliefs? I do read my Bible. I read it daily. Which ever candidate that I choose to pick will be that of which the Lord has led me to vote for, be it Kerry or Bush, or George Brett for that matter.

But now I must depart. I really think it is unfair that you assume that I don't read my Bible because I encourage people to pray!! Friends, you might find me lurking around other message boards, but as for this one, I am done.

In His Service,
Sky

--------------------
He who kneels down to God, can stand up to anything [Prayer]

Posts: 220 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wonderful_sky:
David,
I do want to remind everyone to pray before you vote. Ask God to lead you. There are times when we think we know the facts and we find out that we hardly knew anything.

Well the facts that matter are on the table. Kerry will use your tax money to kill babies and promote the gay agenda. That is as plain as it gets and if you have read the bible just a little you would know it is what God HATES.

It is back and white, and saying it is not will not change the fact.

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I voted for Bush!

Not afraid to tell. God will know who you vote for. He is the only one I am accountable to.

- - -

No one can tell what you voted on the polls after sever people have voted. The first vote which was mine was for Bush. So I am sure people could tell.

Posts: 3276 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ripp
unregistered

I don't think I need to comment on my vote. I'm sure you all know who by now lol.

God bless. [Prayer]

wonderful_sky
Advanced Member
Member # 1808

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wonderful_sky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
David,
Sorry, not going to vote here. I see my vote as mine. Therefore it is between me and God. I am not sure that these polls are opened or closed, can you see who voted what? Can anyone else?
Now, some may see this as being "afraid" to show who I am voing for. No fear here, just like I have a right to go into a voters booth and vote, without persecution, I have that same right here.

I do want to remind everyone to pray before you vote. Ask God to lead you. There are times when we think we know the facts and we find out that we hardly knew anything.

Oh, and I don't think that God is political. Meaning that he doesn't belong to a political party. He knows the future, He knows what is to become of the country, regardless of who is in charge. Pray my fellow Christians, pray for our leaders, both now and those to come.

In His service,
Sky [dance]

--------------------
He who kneels down to God, can stand up to anything [Prayer]

Posts: 220 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KnowHim
Admin
Member # 1

Icon 17 posted      Profile for KnowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cast your vote!

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 22 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
Video Tracts
Christian Media
LiveTracts
Friend Me On Facebook
Evangelism TackleBox

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement