Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Polls Only   » Is it wrong to decide you are going to be a minister someday when you are young?

Author Topic: Is it wrong to decide you are going to be a minister someday when you are young?
Gary
Advanced Member
Member # 523

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brady,

I can't give you any better advice than what Joel gave you.

Let the Lord do the leading. You have shown Him you are willing to be led. Just remember, strive to do His will, not your own, and pray to be able to discern the difference.

In Christ,
Gary

--------------------
"For the wages of sin is death,
but the free gift of God is eternal life
in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Romans 6:23 NASB

Posts: 436 | From: Mankato, Minnesota | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
njclary
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brady; it is great to set your goals at any age. God will do what God will do, and God will guide you where He wants you to go. But always be Faithful to His leading. Ministry encompasses a lot of different areas.

Study and learn, look and listen.

God bless you, Brady

Joel

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Newly Confirmed
Advanced Member
Member # 1290

Icon 17 posted      Profile for Newly Confirmed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am thirteen years old. In the future I want to become a minister in the Lutheran church. Is it wrong to decide you want to do this, when you are young enough that God may change my plans?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 9 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
Brady

Posts: 33 | From: Gillett, Arkansas | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement