Home / Christian Website Hosting / Christian Domain Names / Christian Search Engine

Christian Message Boards

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Favorite Devotions   » Holiness is a Command

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Holiness is a Command
Preacha24-7
Advanced Member
Member # 16081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Preacha24-7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is how Faith Works

#1 Is certain of God’s promises Hebrews 11:1
#2 Is confident of God’s power Hebrews 11:1
#3 Perceives the divine design Hebrews 11:3
#4 Acts on God’s promises Hebrews 11:8-22
#5 Esteems Christ above all Hebrews 11:26
#6 Overcomes tremendous odds Hebrews 11:29-38
All these Scriptures are from the New King James Version

Remember this the Blood of Jesus is more powerful than the Corona Virus. #Better days are coming

Posts: 55 | From: Knoxville,TN | Registered: Jun 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Preacha24-7
Advanced Member
Member # 16081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Preacha24-7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The 7 “I AM” Statements of Jesus

#1 I AM the Bread of Life John6:35-48

#2 I AM the light of the world John 8:12, 9:5

#3 I AM the door John 10:7

#4 I AM the Good Shepherd John10:11-14

#5 I Am the Resurrection and the Life John 11:25

#6 I AM the Way, Truth, Life John 14:6

#7 I AM the True Vine John 15:1-5

Preach the Word, pray, fellowship with other believers, expose evil, and have compassion in your heart for those who don’t know the Lord. Hallelujah to the King of Kings. To God be the Glory

Posts: 55 | From: Knoxville,TN | Registered: Jun 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Preacha24-7
Advanced Member
Member # 16081

Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Holiness is God’s standard. God is holy and hates sin. It’s time for people to stop playing church. I’m not talking about real Christians because they know right from wrong. I’m talking about people who act like the devil Monday thru Saturday and try to act like they saved on Sunday morning. You need to stop that! God is not to be played with. If we want to reach the lost we must be real Christians. If you claim to be a Child of God start acting like it. That includes Pastors and Evangelists. Don’t try to preach to me if you treat your wife and kids bad because I will not listen to you because you are not acting the way Christians are supposed to. God commands us to be holy.
Let’s see what the Word of God says about holiness.

1. 1Peter1:15-16 Be holy as I am holy
2. 1Peter2:9 Royal Priesthood And Holy Nation
3. Matthew 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God
To God be the Glory
Preach the Word, pray, expose evil, and have compassion in your heart for those who don’t know the Lord

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Visual Media | Privacy Statement