Home / Christian Website Hosting / Christian Domain Names / Christian Search Engine

Christian Message Boards

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Favorite Devotions   » Serving God and saying no to evil

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Serving God and saying no to evil
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amem

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 3907 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Preacha24-7
Advanced Member
Member # 16081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Preacha24-7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayer

Good afternoon Saints. Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We’re living in perilous times right now. The Devil is taking people out. Chaos is everywhere, but have no fear because God is still on the throne. We must forget to pray. I’m a firm believer in the power of prayer, the name of Jesus, Here are some verses on prayer that I hope will help and encourage you to never give up.

1.Isaiah 30:19
2. Isaiah 65:24
3.1 Thess5:18

To God be the Glory.

Preach the Word, Expose Evil, Pray, And have compassion in your heart for those who are lost and don’t know the Lord.

Posts: 49 | From: Knoxville,TN | Registered: Jun 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Preacha24-7
Advanced Member
Member # 16081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Preacha24-7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Evil should be exposed

Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
It is time for Christians to expose evil. If you don’t stand up for what is right then you will fall for Satan’s tricks. Satan is very deceptive. He has been lying and deceiving people for centuries. Don’t play his game because you will lose. The only way to defeat Satan is the Name of Jesus, the Word of God, and the power of the Holy Ghost.
The Great Apostasy
1Timothy4:1 Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons.
Verse 2 speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own co science seared with a hot iron. New King James Version
2John1:7 For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and a anti-Christ. New King James Version
Please pray and study the Word of God. And make sure you have a deep personal relationship with God. When you walking with God and doing what’s right Satan can’t touch you!
To God be the Glory. Preach the Word in Love, pray for people, expose evil, and have compassion in your heart for those who are lost.

Posts: 49 | From: Knoxville,TN | Registered: Jun 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Preacha24-7
Advanced Member
Member # 16081

This is what God requires

God is good saints and He loves us very much. Christians are God’s ambassadors on earth. If we claim to be Children of God we should act like Jesus did. Here are some verses on what God requires.

1.James1:27 Pure And undefined religion before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their trouble, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world.
2.1Thessalonians5:18 In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
3. Hebrews13:16 But do not forget to do good and to share , For with such sacrifices God is well pleased.
That’s all I have for today. Preach the Word, expose evil, and help everybody you can when you have the means to. And most important don’t forget to pray.

Preacha24-7
Advanced Member
Member # 16081

All these Scriptures are from the New King James Version. You can read and study the Bible from any version. I like the New King James Version because it easier for me to quote and memorize the Bible from memory. Other versions from the Bible are good but harder to memorize.

1. Galatians 5:16-17 Walking in the Spirit
2. Ephesians4:22 Christians should put away evil from their lives.
3. Ephesians6:10-18 Spiritual Wickedness in high places
4. 1John5:4-5 Christians overcome the world (evil) through Jesus.
5. Ephesians5:11-12 Evil must be exposed

I hope these Scriptures encourage your Faith and help you to be strong in your walk with God. That is exactly what they did for me. Preach the Gospel with boldness, pray for others, expose evil, encourage your brothers and sisters in Christ, and have compassion in your heart for those who are lost and don’t know the Lord. Jesus is Lord. Thank you Lord for your Grace and Mercy. Please forgive America for its many sins and help this Nation turn back to you in Jesus Name I pray Amen.

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 3907 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Preacha24-7
Advanced Member
Member # 16081

God did not put us on this earth to do evil but good.

The Church is the most important resource in the community. I’m not talking about the church building. When I say church I mean the Body of Christ (Christian Community). Anything that is not of God is of the Devil. We are in a Spiritual Battle. Good vs Evil Light vs Darkness.

1. The Whole Armor of God Ephesians 6:10-18

2. We were created to do good Ephesians 2:10

3. Behave like a Christian Romans 12:9-21

4. The Spiritual War 2Corinthians10:3-5
Jesus is Lord. May every Christian in this country be bold and proclaim the goodness of God in Jesus name.

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Visual Media | Privacy Statement