Home / Christian Website Hosting / Christian Domain Names / Christian Search Engine

Christian Message Boards

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Favorite Devotions   » Good one, Bill

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Good one, Bill
Preacha24-7
Advanced Member
Member # 16081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Preacha24-7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Just want to speak words of life and encouragement to those Christians who haven’t got married yet. Don’t give up. When the time is right God will send you someone that was made just for you. If you’re wondering how I know it happened to me. I was single for 12 years. 12 years is a long time to be single. I kept praying and believing that God was gonna send me somebody and he did! I met my girlfriend last year July 2019.
After dating her for 2 months I knew she was the one for me. God confirmed that in a Supernatural dream I had back in February 2020. He told me that she is gonna be my wife. After being single for 12 years it feels good to find ❤️ again. God is good. We’re getting married in 2022.

Proverbs 18:22 He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord. New King James Version

Genesis 2:24 Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh. New King James Version

Remember to always keep God first and don’t give up.
Push = Pray Until Something Happens

Posts: 40 | From: Knoxville,TN | Registered: Jun 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Preacha24-7
Advanced Member
Member # 16081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Preacha24-7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sharing your Faith

Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I want to talk to you about witnessing to people. I know most Christians feel uncomfortable being around non-Christians. I used to feel the same way. The good news is God wants to use everybody that is born again. You don’t have to be a Pastor, or Evangelist to share the Gospel with other people. You just need to born again and have a heart for those who are lost.

1. You don’t need any training to share John 9:1-41

2. Be open to God’s leading Acts8:4-8, 26-38

3. The message of the gospel is simple yet very powerful 1Cor 2:1-5

4 . Share your own story. Never underestimate the strength of your personal testimony Acts26:1-23

It is time for Christians to speak up and stop being afraid.

The Holy Ghost empowers you to witness to people and helps you to say no to sin when Satan tempts you.

Acts1:8 Be ye shall receive power after the Holy Ghost has come upon you. Let your light shine, preach the gospel, and expose evil. To God be the Glory.

Posts: 40 | From: Knoxville,TN | Registered: Jun 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Preacha24-7
Advanced Member
Member # 16081

I’m going to share one of my poems. Please don’t try to steal my poems ok. Poetry is a gift that God blessed me with and I hope it lifts you up. Everything I do is to please God and give Him Glory.

More than a Conqueror

The power of God has rescued me from the power of sin. I can no longer accept defeat because I was born to win. Devil i’m not putting up with anymore mess. Don’t have time for foolishness, because i’m too blessed to be stressed. He put me on this earth to teach people about His love. Send down your anointing and let it rain on me like a flood. I’m more than a conqueror, so I don’t care what it looks like.I refuse to give up because I walk by faith and not by sight. I’m exercising my authority over the enemy. I’m more than a conqueror and was made to walk in victory.

Here are some Scriptures that can help you

1. Phil 4:13
2. Phil 4:19
3. Rom8:1-2
4. Rom 8:37
5. Rom12:1-2
6. Jer 29:11-12
7. Jer 33:3
8. Rev12:11
9. 1Jhn1:9
10.1Jhn4:7-8
All these Scriptures are from the New King James Version
To God be the Glory.

Preacha24-7
Advanced Member
Member # 16081

Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Even though all these bad things are happening we must not get discouraged. God is still in control. No matter what you are going through God sees, He cares, and He is the one who can answer your prayers. We gotta have faith. My faith in God is the only thing that has helped me make it through hard times. You want to serve God? You want to help people? Very good, but can you handle the persecution? A lot of Christians can’t. Let me help you. Persecution is part of the package for serving God. Right now is the time for Christians to speak up and stand up for what is right. Now let’s see what the Word of God says.
Acts1:8 But ye shall receive power after the Holy Ghost has come upon you. King James Version

2Timothy3:12 Yes, and all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution. New King James Version

God put us on this earth to win.
Romans8:37 Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. New King James Version

Have faith in God and don’t be afraid.
Push= Pray until something Happens
Faith= is a Guarantee from God that whatever He says He will do will come to pass.
To God be the Glory

Preacha24-7
Advanced Member
Member # 16081

It is our duty as Christians to spread the Gospel

Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior. I hope everyone is doing good today.God is still in control. Don’t let what you see determine what you believe. Just Remember Satan is a liar. Have no fear because God is greater and more powerful than Satan. Satan wants to keep you quiet. We must not let the devil or other ungodly influences keep us from speaking up for what is right and exposing evil. Now let’s see what the Bible says.

Romans1:17 For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

2Corinthians5:20-21 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God we’re pleading through us. For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God.

Acts1:8 But ye shall receive power after the Holy Ghost has come upon you.
Matthew28:20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost; Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you; and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.
All these Scriptures came from the New King James Version And King James Version

Don’t let the Devil scare you. The Body of Christ is very important. We must work together in spreading the Gospel. We are in a Spiritual Battle. Light vs Darkness Good vs Evil. People need to know that God is good. People need to know about God’s Grace and Mercy. Preach the Word and expose evil. To God be the Glory.

Preacha24-7
Advanced Member
Member # 16081

The Blessings and Benefits of Serving God

Good afternoon Saints. Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I know times are hard and uncertain right now, but we must not let what we see determine what we believe. God is still on the throne and the Blood of Jesus is more powerful than the Corona Virus. Your faith in God will carry you and get you through. If it wasn’t for God I would have never survived all the things i’ve been through. God has been very good to me and my life is dedicated to prayer, studying God’s Word, and preaching the Gospel, and exposing evil.
Do you want to be blessed by God? I think every Christian wants to be blessed by God. Are you praying and Studying God’s Word? Are you standing up against evil and preaching the truth? These are just a few examples of what Christians should be doing. Now let’s see what the Bible says about being blessed.

Matthew 6:33 “But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. New King James Version
Persecution is just part of being a Christian. We as Christians in America should not complain about the little persecution we face. Are brothers in sisters in Christ overseas face the real persecution. In Africa and Middle Eastern Countries Men And Women who preach the gospel and speak out against Islam, are being beaten, killed, and thrown in prison.

Matthew 5:3 Blessed are the poor in spirit, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Verse 4 Blessed are those who mourn, Fir they shall be comforted.
Verse 5 Blessed are the meek, For they shall inherit the earth.
Verse 6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, For they shall be filled.
Verse 7 Blessed are the merciful, For they shall obtain mercy.
Verse 8 Blessed are the pure in heart, For they shall see God.
Verse 9 Blessed are the peacemakers, For they shall be called sons of God.
Verse 10 Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven. To God be the Glory. Keep preaching the Word and exposing evil.

Preacha24-7
Advanced Member
Member # 16081

God’s Word always comes through

Have you been praying for something and the prayer hasn’t been answered yet? I have some good news for you. Hold on and be patient because God always answered prayer.

Isaiah 55:11 So shall My Word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it. New King James Version

2Corinthians 5:7 For we walk by faith, not by sight. New King James Version

1John5:14 Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. New King James Version

Preacha24-7
Advanced Member
Member # 16081

“Evangelists are also Preachers”

Good evening saints. Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I’m writing this post because I think some people are confused about Evangelists. I’m not new to Christianity,I got saved when I was a pre-teen (12). Was baptized 6 months later, and at the age of 13 received the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. God called me to ministry at 15 but I wasn’t yet. So I have spent most of life preparing for ministry. And let me tell you i’m glad I waited because the last three and a half years of my life I was doing ministry and was very successful. Most people think that if you’re not a Pastor you’re not a preacher. That’s a lie! Evangelists are preachers we just have a different role from a pastor. Evangelists responsibility is to preach the Word and lead people to Christ. As soon as this Corona Virus is over i’m going to be in Ministry full time and me and my beautiful girlfriend can work on our wedding plans. I’m getting married in 2 years (2022).

Ephesians 4:14
The Fivefold Ministry

1.Pastor
2.Teacher
3.Prophet
4.Evangelist
5.Apostle

Proverbs18:22 He who finds a wife finds a good thing, And obtains favor from the Lord.

Preacha24-7
Advanced Member
Member # 16081

We serve an awesome and mighty God.He wants the best for us but we must be willing to do whatever he tells us to do. That means we will get made fun of, talked about, people will even tell lies and spread rumors about you. Has that happened to you before? I have experienced all these things for being bold about my Christian Faith. I had to make a choice. I could be bitter or learn and grow and develop the Anointing to preach the Gospel. God called me to preach at 15 but I wasn’t ready then. I got my preaching license in 2016 and served as a Volunteer at the Homeless shelter for three and a half years. God called me to the Street Ministry. It feels good to be in ministry. Street Ministry isn’t easy and it’s not for everybody. I preached the Word of God to recovering drug addicts and alcoholics, people who been in and out of jail and people with mental disorders. It was the best three and a half years of my life. To God be the Glory. Look at God. I was the shy kid but look what God has done for me. I went from being shy and having low self-esteem to a mature Christian man who knows his purpose in life and had a heart for the lost. God can use anybody. Man, woman, boy or girl. Parents please encourage your children to seek God. Satan is really attacking young people.

Jeremiah 33:3 Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know. New King James Version
John 8:12 “I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life”.

John 8:32 “And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”
John 8:36 “Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed. All these Scriptures are from the New King James Version

Preacha24-7
Advanced Member
Member # 16081

Here are some verses that remind you of the goodness of God.

James1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above,and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning. New King James Version

When the world and the Devil say no, but God says yes.

2Corinthians2:20 For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us. New King James Version

When the Devil reminds you of your past remind him of his future punishment.

Romans8:1-2 There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. For the Law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. New King JamesVersion

Preacha24-7
Advanced Member
Member # 16081

You’re welcome Betty. I like to encourage people. I love to preach the Word, I love my brothers and sisters in Christ, love to pray for other people, and I have compassion my heart for people who don’t the Lord. As Children of God we are to preach the Word, and to stand up against evil. The Devil is trying very hard to keep us silent. We are God’s representatives on earth.

2Corinthians 5:20-21 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us.
For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God.

1John 4:17 Love has been perfected among us in this: that we may have boldness in the day of judgement; because as He is, so we are in this world.
18 There is no fear in love; But perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.
Acts1:8 But you shall receive power after the Holy Spirit comes upon you. All these Scriptures are from the New King James Version

Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, Preach,

I needed that today. Last night I felt very depressed. Thank you for the encouragement.
Betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 3880 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Preacha24-7
Advanced Member
Member # 16081

Good evening saints. I hope everyone is having a good day. Just want to encourage anyone who is sad or depressed. Give it to God. God understands you very well and he wants the best for you. Here are some Scriptures that can help you.

Psalm 139:13-14 For you formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, For I am fearfully and wonderfully made. New King James Version

1 Peter 3:12 For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, And His ears are open to their prayers; But the face of the Lord is against those who do evil. New King James Version

This next verse means a lot to me. Forgiveness is one of the hardest things to do as a Christian, but as you grow and develop the desire to please God becomes very important. Once you learn how to forgive others it becomes easier and easier. Back in 2008 I had enough courage to go back to school to finish my credits to get my high school diploma. I was standing outside waiting for the bus. I saw someone who said some very nasty things about me. He was very shocked when I told him I forgive you for the bad things you said about me. He asked me how could you forgive.me? I told him because forgiveness is part of being a child of God, and if you want to be like Jesus you must love and forgive people.

Proverbs 16:7 When a man’s ways please the Lord, He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him. New King James Version

Joy- An expression of happiness. The only real way to experience true joy is to put Jesus and others before yourself.

J=Jesus (Put God first).
O=Other people
Y= Yourself.
That’s all I have for today I hope the words I speak have given you encouragement and motivation to seek God with all your heart. To God be the Glory.

Preacha24-7
Advanced Member
Member # 16081

Good afternoon Saints. I hope everyone had a good week. Mine was very good and i’m still rejoicing and thanking the Lord for the wonderful week I had. Got to spend time with my girlfriend on Thursday. I want to encourage anyone that has not been married yet. Be patient and trust God. I was single for 12 years and then God blessed me with my beautiful girlfriend. In February God spoke to me in my dream and told me that my girlfriend was gonna be my wife. So in 2022 I will be a married man.

Proverbs 18:22 He who finds a wife finds a good thing, And obtains favor from the Lord. New King James Version.

It is very easy to praise God when every thing is going good. The real test is can you praise God when all hell breaks loose?
It’s up to you. Make a decision. Complain and get mad like a little kid or be thankful and be the mature Christian that God wants you to be.

1Thessalonians 5:18 In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. New King James Version

Do not let your circumstances determine what you believe.

2 Corinthians 5:7 For we walk by faith, not by sight.

New King Janes Version

Preacha24-7
Advanced Member
Member # 16081

Good afternoon Children of God. Blessed be the name of the Lord. Here a few scriptures I would like to share with you.

Ephesians 4:29 Let no corrupt Word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart Grace to the hearers. New King James Version. There is nothing wrong with having friends. I have a lot of non-Christian friends, but I don’t hang out with them because they live sinful and unGodly lifestyle. Sometimes you have to separate yourself from people and situations that will cause you to sin. This next Scripture deals with this.

1Corinthians15:33 Do not be deceived: Evil company corrupts good habits. New King James Version.

Jeremiah 9:24 But let him who glories glory in this, That I am the Lord, exercising loving kindness, judgement, and righteousness in the earth. For in these I delight, says the Lord. New King James Version

Preacha24-7
Advanced Member
Member # 16081

Good morning everybody Praise the Lord. Here are some verses on prayer I would like to share. Isaiah 30:19 He will be very gracious to you at the sound of your cry; When He hears it, He will answer you. New King James Version.

Isaiah 65:24 It shall come to pass that before they call, I will answer; And while they are still speaking, I will hear.
New King James Version I hope these verses will help you as much as they have helped me. Just remember God works on a Divine time schedule, but He always answers prayer. Sometimes right away and sometimes He makes you wait. To God be the Glory. Thank You Lord for your Amazing Grace and the strength and boldness to preach the Word of God and speak the name of Jesus in public with no fear in my heart because I know who I am and what I believe.

Preacha24-7
Advanced Member
Member # 16081

Here is a verse that can really boost your confidence and self -esteem. Have you ever been frustrated? Do you feel like no ones cares? I got some good news for you. God cares very much. I hope this verse will help you as much as it has helped me. Jeremiah 29:11-12 verse 11 For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Verse 12 Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. To God be the Glory. Thank you Jesus for using me to share the truth from the Word of God.
Preacha24-7
Advanced Member
Member # 16081

We as Christians are supposed to be God’s representatives on this earth. We aren’t supposed to be fearful or afraid to speak the name of Jesus. I believe in the last days, that God is gonna raise up a remnant. A remnant of people who are not afraid to preach the Word and speak the name of Jesus. A remnant that will defend the innocent and speak up for what is right. It’s time for God’s people to be bold and stop being afraid. Listen to Jesus final instruction to his disciples before he ascended into heaven. Matthew 28:18 “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on the earth. 19 “Go ye therefore and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost, teaching them to observe and do all I have commanded you, Lo I am with you always, even to the end of the world. King James Version Christians have no business being afraid of Satan. Satan is a defeated foe who is waiting for his final punishment. Acts1:8 But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you. New King James Version Revelations 12:11 “And they overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. New King James Version Blessed be the name of the Lord. Thank you Jesus for your amazing Grace and the power of the Holy Spirit. It is only by the power of the Holy Spirit that gives us the strength to obey God and to say no to sin.
knowHim
Admin
Member # 8

Icon 10 posted      Profile for knowHim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love that one!!!!

God bless

--------------------
Plow on, plow on...
David Campbell

Posts: 368 | From: Charlestown, IN | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Betty Louise
Advanced Member
Member # 7175

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Betty Louise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://youtu.be/fIXOpoNAczw

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Posts: 3880 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Visual Media | Privacy Statement