Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Favorite Devotions   » THE BREAKTHROUGH YEAR OF 2005!

Author Topic: THE BREAKTHROUGH YEAR OF 2005!
GODSmessenger
Community Member
Member # 4198

Icon 18 posted      Profile for GODSmessenger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personal Note: I realize this portions of this topic will not be very popular with most Christians, but I must follow the direction in which I believe our LORD is leading me. Even though He had revealed much of this to me 7 years ago (& I've been observing the whole scene ever since then), this is the first time I've been pushed to "go public". Although I have over 20 pages of handwritten notes with a multitude of Scriptures (which GOD always gives us whenever a Message is from Him; Scriptural verification is a necessity), I had not intended to post anything beyond the breakthrough coming for many of GOD'S people this coming year. When the Message took another turn, I did not dare to edit it, nor will I ever withhold what I feel He is saying through me because it is not a popular or welcome subject matter. My prayer is that our LORD -- & our LORD, alone -- guides us in all our perceptions & opens up our receptiveness to hear & understand all He wishes to reveal to us right now without the interference of our human mindsets or deep-seated belief systems (which may be very sincere, but are still flawed if world-taught to us). May GOD bless all of you & grant you the breakthroughs you are waiting for (& need so urgently) in your lives & free you up for a Powerful Calling in His Service!
THE BREAKTHROUGH YEAR OF 2005!

From the powerful Inspirational Messages our LORD has been sending to me daily these past 3 weeks (a frequency & intensity which have never occurred since becoming His messenger on 5/15/98), I feel very strongly that 2005 is going to be a major Breakthrough year for the few who have endured long years of trials without abandoning faith in Him. I believe this will happen because the world is now in its critical Last Days, & the Outpouring of GOD'S Spirit must take place for His Work in the Final Harvest (that means a time of great change & great praise when He lifts the burdens of darkness we have carried & completely frees us up for His magnificent, important Work). However, don't rely on me; simply claim the Promise in James 1:5 & go to our LORD, yourselves, for His Confirmation, Refutation, or Correction of anything I felt led to post on His behalf. He will reveal it within our innermost core beings, for He is willing to communicate His Truth to us at any time (only our lack of faith & receptiveness prevent Him from doing so). But, if this is indeed coming from Him, you will feel the Holy Spirit's Acknowledgment deep within you (He is the only One authorized to guide us into all Truth; listen to Him & no one else, for man always runs the risk of misinterpreting the Scriptures & leading others into error). This is exactly what is wrong in today's churches, which are now as corrupt as the ancient Jewish religious system was during our LORD'S dwelling on the earth. If it is not true, then why do we have more than 2000 different denominations under the banner of "Christianity" (all claiming, of course, that everyone else is in error), while allegedly proclaiming the same LORD & same Gospel? Shouldn't that raise some red flags in our minds? As in the Jewish synagogues, GOD'S Spirit is now notably absent in these churches, as evidenced by the "converts" who come to Christ as their LORD & Savior without changing or Spiritually Maturing afterward. Most self-professed "Christians" don't even read the Bible (the only verse they can quote is John 3:16), choosing instead to blindly accept the teachings of their particular denomination. We do not attend church to learn how to be professional "Baptists" or "Methodists" -- we attend to learn about our LORD & His Plans for us, right? The existence of different denominations proves that the doctrines of men are being taught instead of GOD'S Word (if they taught ONLY the Word of GOD under the sole Guidance of the Holy Spirit, no denominational divisions would exist ). There is only one True Church: the Spiritual Body of Christ -- & we "assemble ourselves together" in that True Church whenever we seek to join forces in our LORD'S Work over the internet, at a coffee shop, in one another's homes, over the phone, & even via "snail mail". In fact, our activities over the internet regarding GOD'S Purposes more truly demonstrate the Biblical "assembling of ourselves together" than anything that could ever occur in years of weekly services in a denominational church! The Bible NEVER mandated attendance at a physical church with a structured routine & time limit. We are just commanded to unite together under His Guidance for His Purposes -- yet that one quote by Paul has been persistently distorted to mean "church". If our LORD said that only a "FEW would find the narrow, difficult Road to Life" (see Matthew 7: 13-14), then how can "Christianity" possibly be the world's largest religion? This is further evidence that today's "Christianity" is on the WRONG TRACK & under the dominion of man. In reality, it is "churchianity," which robs people of the opportunity to truly come to know GOD & be Spiritually Transformed. Not a single church teaches about GOD'S Ultimate Plan for us -- that we are an unfinished species due to human nature's fall by original sin in the Garden of Eden -- & we are destined to be GOD'S co-creators & heirs, as well as the joint heirs with Jesus Christ (Who was the Firstborn of the many other children of GOD to come). And our perfection comes through SUFFERING, from which even the Captain of our Salvation (& our Eldest Brother) was not exempt ... just check out Romans 8 & Hebrews 2: 10-11 for the Truth behind all of our painful travail. Tragically, all the churches have completely ignored the Advanced Spiritual Knowledge which our LORD has so painstakingly provided for us in His Written Word. Why continue in darkness when His Light has always been an option?

Therefore, the people heeding His Call to be raised up as the forthcoming "Sons of GOD" will be those who are outside the system of organized religion & have no stubborn insistence that any denominational doctrine is the authoritative Word of GOD (which it is NOT; each denomination merely has its own "spin" on GOD'S Word). Which would be the superior choice for us: the poor quality, out-of-focus portrait of our LORD presented to us by denominational churches, or a Close, Personal, & Intimate Relationship with the Real, Living LORD, Himself? I, personally, choose the latter, & 1 John 2:27 specifically states that the Holy Spirit's Anointing within us means that we "need NO MAN to teach us" anything ... GOD, Himself, will teach us all we want to learn based on our level of Spiritual Maturity.

The tragedy of self-professed "Christians" being familiar only with John 3:16 years after their initial profession would be the equivalent of our teenage child being able to read only from the "Dick And Jane" primer books given to Kindergarten & first grade students. As parents, we would not tolerate that, would we? Instead, we would yank our child out of that school system (possibly even suing the school district for gross negligence), & do all we could to correct our child's educational deficiencies. The same principle applies to our Spiritual Progress ... something is SERIOUSLY WRONG when one who "came to Christ" 3 years ago still has no Scriptural knowledge beyond John 3:16 (although the fault lies with the individual for failing to learn more about our LORD, the fault also lies with the church for keeping its congregation on a diet of infant's milk instead of advancing to Spiritual Meat & admonishing the people that intensive study of GOD'S Word is a NECESSITY). Far more is required of us than merely regarding our LORD'S Sacrifice as a "get out of hell free card" while our lives remain virtually identical to those of the world-loving nonbelievers! That is not why our LORD came here & endured what He did. His Life was meant to accomplish much more than a mere one-time "confession of Him as our LORD & Savior" & then attending a worship service once a week.

If we study the Bible, we'll see that GOD'S most effective servants were ALL called by Him to separate themselves entirely from all they knew to undergo a lengthy "training period" prior to their Calling's activation. Paul, who was a Pharisee & part of the Sanhedrin leaders, was instructed to LEAVE his lifelong affiliation with the Jewish religious system & bring the Gospel to the Gentiles. He could not continue to be a full-time card-carrying member of that system after undergoing his dramatic conversion on the road to Damascus. This trend is consistent in the lives of all the prophets, teachers, & apostles in the Bible. However, GOD did allow Paul to continue his frantic efforts to reach his Jewish brethren because His Divine Wisdom understood the human reluctance to end an emotional attachment to a religious system, but -- after repeated cruelty, rejection, & persecution -- Paul finally "got the picture" & departed to fulfill his Commission to the Gentiles.

Such lessons are included in the Bible to teach us most of what we need to know in our Spiritual Journey. We do not have to fall into the same traps of human nature's errors. I ask only that you study the Bible & see this for yourselves after imploring GOD to guide you (never rely on me or anyone else to provide GOD'S Truth, but never reject a Message simply because your human nature rebels against it. I heartily advise against accepting or rejecting anything without first seeking GOD'S Wisdom on the matter & being fully submissive to whatever He shows you. This is the best -- & only -- way of learning how to recognize the "Still, Small Voice" of His Spirit within each of us, & the ultimate goal is for us to receive all Truth from GOD, Himself. Then He can use us to teach others who have no knowledge of Him as a Personal Presence). The times are perilous now, so these Spiritual Lessons are critical for us to learn & pass on while we still have the opportunity.

Such lessons are included in the Bible to teach us what we need to know in our Spiritual Journey. We do not have to fall into the same traps of human nature's errors. I ask only that you study the Bible & see this for yourselves after imploring GOD to guide you (never rely on me or anyone else to provide GOD'S Truth, but never reject a Message simply because your human nature rebels against it. I heartily advise against accepting or rejecting anything without first seeking GOD'S Wisdom on the matter & being fully submissive to whatever He shows you. This is the best -- & only -- way of learning how to recognize the "Still, Small Voice" of His Spirit within each of us, & the ultimate goal is for us to receive all Truth from GOD, Himself. Then He can use us to teach others who have no knowledge of Him as a Personal Presence). The times are perilous now, so these Spiritual Lessons are critical for us to learn & pass on while we still have the opportunity.

The Hour is soon coming when we shall see Him face-to-face & remember how well we knew & loved Him before the creation of this world. I pray for His Spirit to fill us to a radiantly overflowing level so He can work powerfully through us in the Final Harvest to reach many of His children who are still lost even at the 11th hour. Watch for signs of your breakthrough, pray constantly about what you are perceiving, & then SHARE your breakthrough with as many people as possible in an effective testimony. I believe 2005 is the Breakthrough Year, but I will seek GOD'S Confirmation regarding this Message's contents by closely following what others tell me in this internet ministry.

May GOD BLESS YOU ALL with demonstrations of His Love for your selfless service to Him and for loving & desiring His Truth. You gladden & glorify Him far more than you will ever realize!

--------------------
Yours In Our LORD'S Service:

GOD'S Messenger
Make A Difference Ministries

Posts: 19 | From: California | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement