Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Favorite Devotions   » Merry Christmas!

Author Topic: Merry Christmas!
LaurieFL
Advanced Member
Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaurieFL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mrs. Betty, you have been in my thoughts and prayers. I have missed you. I am so pleased to hear about your son and will pray for your aunt.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gramajo320
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TexasGrandma,

It's wonderful to have you back! We've missed you very much!

That's great news about your son and thank you lots for sharing that!

I too will pray for your aunt. God bless you and your family!

In Christ's love,
Gramajo320

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Merry Christmas.
Sure good to see ya back here Betty; you have missed a lot. And you have been missed a lot. [Wink] There is a lot of news on the board to catch up on.

How wonderful about your son!!! God is soooo very good!!!

We will certainly pray for your aunt, I am sorry your family is going through this.

In Christ,
Linda

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We had a lovely time at our son's place. It is such a miracle going to Church with him. Last Christmas he went to Church with us but he did not want to go. This Christmas, we with him to his Church where he works in the presentation ministry at his Church. He is very dedicated and gets to Church every Sunday before 7 a.m. to set up for a 10 o'clock service. Last night their Church put on a Christmas Eve service for their town.
God gave us a wonderful holiday and a safe trip back home. We are truly blessed.
If I might be allowed to add a prayer request.
My Aunt is dying from Cancer. Please pray that God will allow her to die in her sleep soon. She has a broken hip and two broken arms from a fall but she is so eaten up with cancer that she would not last through an operation to fix her broken bones.
thank you and God bless,
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Favor Minded
unregistered

Ok Mrs Betty!!!

Now I KNOW youre around!!

PLEASE COME BACK!

WE MISS YOU!!!

WE LOVE YOU!!

AND, we ALL want to wish you and yours the BESTEST OF Christmas Seasons -

In the POWERFUL NAME of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ,

May you and yours be beautifully blessed!!!

Happy New Year too!

And, PLEASE COME BACK!!!!

Love,
Jim

FM

Gramajo320
unregistered

TexasGrandma,

I just wanted to add that I hope you'll continue to post on this board. You've been missed so very much!

Merry Christmas to you, your husband and family and God bless you all.

In Christ's love,
Gramajo320

Gramajo320
unregistered

TexasGrandma,

It's great having you back on the board! Thank you ever so much for the christmas greeting! I too want to wish everyone a wonderful christmas and new year! God bless everyone!

In Christ's love,
Gramajo320

TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 21 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haven't been here in awhile. But, I wanted to wish everyone a wondeful Christmas!
hugs and prayers,
betty [Kiss]

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement