Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Favorite Devotions   » I saw this...............

Author Topic: I saw this...............
TwinsGranny
Advanced Member
Member # 2137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwinsGranny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hanz,

What a blessing that was to read and it really put things into perspective also!! I love it!

God Bless!!

Pam

Posts: 218 | From: Illinois | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Han-a
Advanced Member
Member # 2209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Han-a   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw this and thought I'd share it with you all:
I asked God to take away my habit but God said No. It is not for me to take away but for you to give it up. [spiny]

I asked God to make my handicapped child whole but God said No. His spirit is whole but his body is onlt temporary. [1zhelp]

I asked God to grant me patience but God said No. Patience is a by-product of tribulations it isn't granted it's learned. [mad2]

I asked God to give me happines but God said No. I give you blessings but happines is up to you. [clap2]

I asked God to spare me pain but God said No. Suffering draws you apart from worldly things and draws you closer to me. [Kiss]

I asked god to make my spirit grow but God said No. You must grow on your own but I will prune to make you friutful. [wiggle7]

I asked God to give me all things that I might enjoy life but God said No. I give you life so that you might enjoy all things. [hyper]

I asked god tohelpo me love others as much as He loves me and God said Ahh..... finally you have the idea. [Kiss]

May god bless you
To the world you are be somebody but to somebody you are the world.

--------------------
Han-a

If Satan knocks at the door let Jesus answer it.

Posts: 200 | From: Nottingham | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement