Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Favorite Devotions   » Hold That Fast

Author Topic: Hold That Fast
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that
no man take thy crown. Him that overcometh will I make a
pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out:
and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name
of the city of my God, [which is] new Jerusalem, which
cometh down out of heaven from my God: and [I will write
upon him] my new name. He that hath an ear, let him hear
what the Spirit saith unto the churches

Revelation 3:11-13

How wonderful are those words of my Lord ‘will I make a pillar in the temple of my Lord’
When I read these words my heart leap of joy knowing that my Lord and Savior will make me part of His great heavenly kingdom and I will never will be move by sin, oh praise God for His faithfulness.

Alleluya!
We shall not go out any more
And will have in our hearts the name of our God (I AM HE THAT LEAVETH FOREVER) [Cross]

Revelation 4:10 The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,

Revelation 4:11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement