Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Favorite Devotions   » Friday's are good.

Author Topic: Friday's are good.
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 16 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen;

Hebres 4 "Entering into that rest" Peace that passes all understanding..amen

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, all our days SHOULD be good due to the fact that they are made by God.
Even on bad days He can bring out something good if we will just TRUST Him.

He KNOWS what He is doing, folks! Don't ever forget that.

It's all because of HIM that "anything" even turns out good. Right? Right. Just TRUST Him!!! Praise the Lord!!!

He is sooooooooooooooo awesome!

I am sitting in my upstairs office right now and I am telling you the PEACE of God is here. I just love the PEACE of God.

Oh, that doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It just means that in the midst of an UN-perfect world we can STILL have PEACE.

Peace on the inside is not affected by what's happening on the outside. Let me give you and example.

Right now, it is nasty outside. There are HUGE black clouds everywhere. There is thunder and lightening going on. It's been raining for three days now.

It's yucchy!!! BUT.......I am NOT affected by all that. Why?

Because I am INSIDE my house. What is going on OUTSIDE is not affecting me INSIDE.

I am dry and safe INSIDE my house no matter what is happening OUTSIDE.

Do you see my point?

Folks, it could be a stormy day on the OUTSIDE but YOU can STILL have peace on the INSIDE!!!

The word "peace" is in the Bible 400 times!

Here are just a few of those verses to confirm what I am talking about:

Philippians 4:6-7 (GODS WORD translation)
Never worry about anything. But in every situation let God know what you need in prayers and requests while giving thanks. Then God's peace, which goes beyond anything we can imagine, will guard your thoughts and emotions through Christ Jesus.

1 Corinthians 14:33 (GW)
God is not a God of disorder but a God of peace. As in all the churches of God's holy people......

Romans 16:20 (GW)
The God of peace will quickly crush Satan under your feet. May the good will of our Lord Jesus be with you!

John 16:33 (GW)
I've told you this so that my peace will be with you. In the world you'll have trouble. But cheer up! I have overcome the world."

Those are just 4 of the 400 verses that have the word "peace" in them!

I am telling you that God wants YOU to have peace! So, peace it is.

Trust God. Believe God. Stop worrying. Stop trying to figure it all out.

Stop trying to "make it happen." Let God have HIS turn. Let GOD do what He does best........take care of His children. Amen? Amen!

Is it STORMY on the outside today?

Is it thundering and lightening on the outside of your life today?

No matter what, YOU can have peace. Jesus is the Prince of Peace.

Just let Him take over. Let Him in. Let Him "calm the storm" on the outside and bring you the comfort on the inside.

Let Him be your PEACE in the midst of the storm! He won't just "give" you peace..... He IS your peace.

If you have Him, you can have peace. And guess what? I just looked out my window......I see BLUE SKIES pushing the dark clouds back!

When you have PEACE on the INSIDE, it will eventually change your OUTSIDE too!!! All I can say is WOW!!! "THANK YOU, JESUS......MY PRINCE OF PEACE!!!"

Have a PEACEFUL day!!!

In Him,
Pastor Kevin

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement