Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Favorite Devotions   » I Created you for Fellowship

Author Topic: I Created you for Fellowship
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You shall not, will not and cannot be forgotten by the courts of Heaven. I will be your reward. I will be your holpen. I will take care of you. There will be no disbarring of your position in God. I will holpen you and I will be your comfort and your rock and your stay.

Cleave to me now. Don’t cleave to anything else on this planet. But cleave to your Heavenly Father, which you already know to do, but cleave even more now. Call more on God. Draw near to God. Shut things down and come into the closet of prayer and just spend time with Me. I don’t care if we talk about the weather, I just want to spend time with you. I love you; I enjoy your fellowship; I enjoy your prayers; I enjoy the gentleness that’s in your heart; and I enjoy talking with you, fellowshipping with you.

So, come and speak to me of things that concern you. Come and speak to me of things that you love even. I enjoy talking about the things that you love. You can converse with God. It doesn’t always have to be business at hand. It doesn’t always have to be great cataclysmic events.

I enjoy talking with my children. I enjoy what you enjoy. I created the heavens and the earth for you to behold. Speak to me of the wonders of creation. Talk to be about the beauty of your children. Mention to me how much you love your wife or your husband. Talk to me of the things that are important to you, even as Adam walked in the garden and talked with God – fellowshipped with God. He had no earth shaking events to intercede about. He had no great problems and perils to handle. It was simply fellowship with God and at times and at seasons.

I created you for fellowship. I love your fellowship. Do not forget to fellowship with the Lord. I can handle the problems of the earth. I can handle the rising and fallings of the nation, but I love to hear from you. I love to converse with you. I created you for my good pleasure.

By Don Franklin

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement