Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Favorite Devotions   » Jesus IS

Author Topic: Jesus IS
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 16 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thankyou Shadow of HIM, Jesus [Yahshua] truly IS> Everything we need. He is able to do exceedingly, abundantly more than we can ask of think.amen

God bless and keep you and your family.

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SHADOW OF HIM
Advanced Member
Member # 148

Icon 21 posted      Profile for SHADOW OF HIM         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DEAR BROTHER, BROTHER BARRYKIND,

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL POST. LET US PLEASE, PLEASE START THAT NURSING HOME MINISTRY AGAIN. GOD HAS BEEN DEALING WITH ME ON THIS SO STRONGLY FOR ABOUT A YEAR NOW. I ONLY WENT TO VISIT ONE NURSING HOME ONE TIME IN THE WHOLE LAST YEAR. THEY NEED US SO BADLY, AND I DO REPENT IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST FOR NEGLECTING SO GREAT A CALLING.

THEY NEED US.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

ALWAYS,

IN THE SHADOW OF HIM

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 16 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What? you might say, or HUH? Topic Jesus Is..Well when the Lord first saved me, thats what i told someone. Jesus Is. The said What? Jesus Is, i told them Jesus Is everything! Jesus Is a saviour, Jesus Is a healer, Jesus Is One who sticks closer than a brother, Jesus Is a Provider, Jesus Is "the answer" and Jesus Is YOUR answer!
i said: I dont know the question, i dont know all of the questions of the world , or even your question..BUT i do know the answer, YOUR answer.

JESUS IS..

and therefore, i began what was known as the "Jesus Is Ministry", we did not have any fancy stuff, i had an old guitar, and a car that was limping, and missing..But God so blessed us and we saw things happen that most would not believe..

But you know..the greatest thing i personally ever saw happen was;

No not the gift of tongues, no not the gift of healing, not interpetations, it was a true conversion of souls...Yep, thats it....i long for that again...

To see one go from darkness, no hope, despair, hurt, run over by satan, AND THEN as they are there shipwrecked at the cross.... Yahshua comes [Jesus], and as that brokeness of heart, that humble soul crying out to a merciful God, weeping at the foot of the cross, Ane they see Jesus...

AND THEY SEE JESUS..who He really is and what He did...and our Father fills them with His spirit, i long to see that again.. [Smile]

There is nothing like a converted soul from death to life...

And this i noticed..that the sould truly saved, is changed...yep really changed, they do not know any more bible than they did a few minutes ago perhaps, but the love is there, oh yes...i saw a man i knew before he was saved, a true biggot, hated all races i think but his, but when Jesus came, the first thing he did when he got off his face, was to hug and love everything in his sight..

amen

Any way, got carried away there folks, else why is the church here...? huh? for those souls.

i would just like to encourage folks today, you dont have to be a pastor, apostle, evag., prophet, teacher, deacon, gifts of tongues, miricles....just do what God shows you.

1)Fall in love again with Jesus (if not already)
2)Read the word of God (be ready in season & out)
3)Pray like never before (add me in there too)
4)Have quite time (be still and know that He is God)
5)Do what God shows you, i saw a 85-95yr old saved at our nursing home that just about took my breath.. so beautiful..another ask for me, i went to her room, she said Bro. Barry would you do me a favor, and i said anything i can. She said would you get your guitar and sing me "Ill fly away" more time? said i can do that.
i sang it to her, and i believe before the next Sunday meeting at the Nursing Home, she went on to be with Jesus...
6)Its the simple things that will bless you so much that if your like me you feel guilty you feel so good in helping others.

A glass of water, in Jesus Name
A song
A cheerful hello
Let someone go first at the stop sign

Do the simple things, be faithful, and my friend, God will show YOU how to move mountains..amen

In His Love
Barry

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement