Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Israel the Promised Land   » God's Land

Author Topic: God's Land
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So true!

14 Israelis Murdered, 42 Injured in a Terror Attack on a Bus in Israel

The American and European Pressure on Israel to Withdraw from the Biblical Cities in Judaea and Samaria Settled by the Arabs and to Establish a Foreign, Anti-Godly “Palestinian” State Encouraged the So-Called “Palestinians” to Perpetrate this Cruel Terror Attack

We apologise for the delay in sending this email as the company which handles our emails had their machine “down” when the article was ready to be mailed.

On Monday October 21st, 2002, 14 Israelis were murdered and 42 injured, 5 very seriously, in a cruel terror attack undertaken by so-called “Palestinian” Arabs. The attack took place at 16:30 in the afternoon when a jeep loaded with more than 80 Kilograms of explosives crashed into a bus filled with Israeli passengers and exploded. This large bomb had pieces of iron added with the goal of killing as many people as possible. The bus was completely burnt out by the fire that engulfed it and the injured were removed like burning torches and the bodies of those who were murdered were completely burned and most could not be identified.

This inhuman and cruel terror attack was a continuation of the many attacks that have been carried out against innocent Israelis by Arab Islamic murderers. These murderers are the messengers of the foreigners, the so-called “Palestinians” who have lost any trace of humanity. We call them foreigners because they immigrated to Israel in the early 20th Century as a reaction to the godly redemptional Zionist event of the regathering of the Jewish People to the land of Israel, the land of their forefathers, as a fulfilment of prophecy and the promises of G–d to Israel. They are messengers of the Arab Islamic world that never accepted this and the re-establishment of the state of Israel by the G–d of Israel in 1948. Even before ‘48 they attacked the Jewish villages, cities and settlers using the same terror tactics and killed many in cruel ways. Since 1948 the Arab countries have attacked Israel 7 times in major wars and by terror attacks between the wars. 7 times they were defeated in these wars and terror attacks by the G–d of Israel Who again became, as in Biblical times, the general and commander of the Israeli army together with His brave and faithful Israeli soldiers. More than 20,000 Israeli soldiers and tens of thousands of civilians have given their lives in these wars to defend the Word of G–d, His holy name and the land of Israel that He gave to the seed of Abraham, the Israeli People. Now, under the pressure of the EU, the UN and even the President of the United States, George W. Bush, that Israel should withdraw from the cities in Judaea and Samaria which are settled by these foreign so-called “Palestinians” and to establish a “Palestinian” state within one year, they are encouraged to again attack innocent Israel civilians in the most cruel ways.

A few months ago, after almost daily cruel terror attacks, the Israeli army liberated Judaea and Samaria and again entered all the major cities which were biblical until the Arabs settled in them mainly in the 20th Century. The only way to prevent any terror attacks which were emanating from these cities to the Israeli centres was to stay in the cities and to control them. The result was that these cruel terror attacks almost completely ceased. They could not cross the Israeli units which stayed in the centre of the cities and surrounded them. The headquarters of the arch-terrorist and murderer, Yasser Arafat, in Ramala (which is a Jewish Biblical city called the Hill of G–d and whose name was changed into Arabic after the Arab occupation of the city) were occupied by the Israeli army, destroyed and Yasser Arafat became a prisoner in the one surviving building. He could no longer orchestrate the attacks against Israel or lead any terror campaign against the land that he wants to destroy and to make into a “Palestinian” state with Jerusalem as a “Palestinian” capital.

A few days ago, Prime Minister Sharon met the President of the United States, George W. Bush, in Washington DC. We must immediately say that President Bush is the most friendly president of the United States that Israel has ever had. However, his main mistake is what he calls his “vision” for a “Palestinian” state in the land of Israel. This is not only a mistake but a terrible sin against G–d and an unforgivable move against Israel. Even worse, he is sending William Burns to Israel to negotiate with the Israelis and so-called “Palestinian” leadership, terrorists both in the past and present, to bring about his “vision” and ideas. In their meeting Bush asked Sharon to withdraw from these cities and not even to react militarily to any Arab terrorist attack or provocation. All of this because President Bush wants to keep the region quiet so all attention will be focussed on his coming attack on Iraq and Saddam Husein. After the Israeli army started to withdraw from these cities under this pressure these cruel terrorists could carry out this inhuman attack.

Israel is now living in a very critical stage in her godly redemptional process. These cruel terror attacks, the preparations of the Arab Islamic world to attack and destroy Israel, together with the pressure on Israel which comes from almost all the nations is, no doubt, the start of the end-time war which was prophesied by the prophets of Israel thousands of years ago. The prophet Ezekiel prophesied to the people of Israel in the name of the G–d of Israel. He said that when Israel is regathered to the land all the nations would come against Israel -

“Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog, Thus says the Lord God; In that day when my people of Israel dwells securely, shall you not know it? And you shall come from your place from the farthest north, you, and many people with you, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army; And you shall come up against my people of Israel, like a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring you against my land, that the nations may know me, when I shall be sanctified in you, O Gog, before their eyes.” (Ezekiel38:14-16)

The prophet Zechariah prophesied the same Word of G–d to His people, Israel, which will come to pass in the end-times in which we are now living -

“The burden of the word of the Lord concerning Israel, says the Lord, who stretches out the heavens, and lays the foundation of the earth, and forms the spirit of man inside him. ... Behold, the day of the Lord comes, and the plunder taken from you shall be divided in your midst. For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle;” (Zechariah12:1;14:1,2a)

In the Name of the G–d of Israel, both prophets called on Israel not to fear this war by all the nations against Israel and not to give in to the pressure that even all the world will put on Israel in these end-times in which we are now living. They called on Israel to fear only G–d and to trust Him and His Word that He will defeat and destroy all the nations which come against Israel to destroy her and to take away from her the land and Jerusalem that G–d gave her forever in the eternal covenant that He made with her thousands of years ago despite the fact that they are such a small minority against all of them. He promised them that, together with Him, they would be the majority and all the nations the minority.

“And it shall come to pass on that day, when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, says the Lord God, that my fury shall be roused. For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel; ... And I will contend with him by pestilence and by blood; and I will rain down upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, a torrential rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone. Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will make myself known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the Lord. ... And I will strike your bow from your left hand, and will cause your arrows to fall from your right hand. You shall fall upon the mountains of Israel, you, and all your bands, and the peoples that are with you; I will give you to the ravenous birds of every sort, and to the beasts of the field to be devoured. You shall fall upon the open field; for I have spoken it, says the Lord God. And I will send a fire on Magog, and among those who dwell securely in the islands; and they shall know that I am the Lord. And I will make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them profane my holy name any more; and the nations shall know that I am the Lord, the Holy One in Israel.” (Ezekiel38:18,19,22,23;39:3-7)

Jerusalem, the eternal capital of the G–d and people of Israel for many thousands of years, is now at the focus of the Arab Islamic and so-called “Palestinian” attack. They never accepted and agreed with what G–d did with Israel when he gave Jerusalem back to them to be again the eternal capital of modern Israel and the Temple Mount in its midst to be where the eternal house of G–d is to be built, the Third Temple which should be built by Israel. The arch-terrorist, Yasser Arafat, repeatedly stated that their major goal is to occupy Jerusalem and to make it an Arab Islamic, so-called “Palestinian”, capital; to remove from her the flag of the G–d and people of Israel and the Star of David and to fly an Arab Islamic, so-called “Palestinian” flag on the top of the holy Temple Mount of the G–d and people of Israel. 154 nations in the UN support this goal by resolution after resolution that they have passed.

The end-time war and battle against Jerusalem has already started exactly as Zechariah prophesied. Like Ezekiel, in the name of G–d, he called on the people of Israel not to fear all the nations which will come against Jerusalem and Israel and not to give in to their pressure but to fear only G–d and to trust Him and His promises to Israel that He will not allow them to touch Israel and that He will judge them and defeat them on the mountains of Jerusalem and the land of Israel.

“Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of poison to all the people around, and it shall also be against Judah in the siege against Jerusalem. And on that day I will make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all the peoples; all who burden themselves with it shall be grievously hurt. And all the peoples of the earth shall be gathered together against it. On that day, says the Lord, I will strike every horse with panic, and its rider with madness; and I will open my eyes upon the house of Judah, and will strike every horse of the nations with blindness. ... On that day shall the Lord defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he who is feeble among them shall be as David on that day; and the house of David shall be like a divine being, like the angel of the Lord before them. And it shall come to pass on that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplication; and they shall look towards me, regarding those whom the nations have pierced; and they shall mourn for him, as one mourns for an only son, and shall be in bitterness over him, as one who is in bitterness for his firstborn. ... Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. And his feet shall stand on that day upon the Mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the Mount of Olives shall be split in its midst toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall be moved toward the north, and half of it toward the south. And you shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach to Azal; yes, you shall flee, like you fled from the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah; and the Lord my God shall come, and all the holy ones with you. ... And the Lord shall be king over all the earth; on that day the Lord shall be one, and his name ... And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall dwell secure. And this shall be the plague with which the Lord will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their sockets, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth. And it shall come to pass on that day, that a great panic from the Lord shall be among them; and they shall lay hold everyone on the hand of his neighbour, and his hand shall rise up against the hand of his neighbour.” (Zechariah12:2-4,8-10;14:3-5.9.11-13)

Unfortunately, the Israeli leadership in these critical times was not strong enough to stand up to, to reject and not to fear all this pressure that is coming on Israel from all over the world. Under this pressure the Israeli leadership signed the anti-godly and false Oslo Agreement nine years ago and agreed to the establishment of a so-called “Palestinian” Authority in the most holy and Biblical Israeli areas in Judaea, Samaria and Gaza and even to negotiate about the status of Jerusalem. It was a terrible sin and a revolt against the G–d of Israel which showed that they feared the pressure of all the nations but not the G–d of Israel and his promises. Nobody, especially the Israeli leadership, is allowed to give away any piece of the holy land of the G–d and people of Israel which was given to Israel alone by G–d Himself in an eternal covenant for a godly purpose, especially in these end-times. Over the past nine years, G–d has shown that He will not allow this to happen and that He will destroy the false Oslo Agreement and any other agreement which will divide the land of Israel and give it to foreigners and enemies. As with Pharaoh, G–d placed it in the heart of the arch-terrorist, Yasser Arafat, not to accept this agreement in the negotiations between him and Prime Minister Barak at Camp David. Also G–d forced the Israeli leadership to again liberate the Biblical cities which were occupied by Arafat.

The giving in to international pressure and that of President Bush by Prime Minister Sharon and the Israeli leadership is again a great danger to Israel. One of its terrible results is yesterday’s cruel terror attack which was encouraged by the presence of this pressure and the weakness of the Israeli leadership under this pressure. This is the result when Israel fears her human enemies and not the G–d of Israel Who created this nation and promised them His protection and to stand and walk together with them forever.

Like the prophets of Israel, in these critical days The Temple Mount and Land of Israel Faithful Movement calls on the people of Israel and her leadership to stand strongly with the G–d of Israel and not to fear even all the nations when they put pressure on Israel or come against her for any reason, especially when they come to establish and evil anti-godly, so-called “Palestinian” state in the land which G–d gave to Israel alone which will desecrate the Name of G–d and the holy land and which will be a dangerous snare whose goal will always be to completely destroy the people and the holy land of Israel. We call on Israel and its leadership to stand completely with G–d and to know that only He is the Almighty G–d, the controller and protector of the destiny of Israel Who will defeat and destroy all of those who will come against His beloved people, Israel. Only this will stop the terror, the wars and attacks and violence against Israel and even all over the world, including the Islamic terror led today by bin Laden against the Western World with the clear goal of destroying it.

In G–d we trust

Temple Mount and Land of Israel Faithful Movement

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement