Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Israel the Promised Land   » The Lord's Time Clock

Author Topic: The Lord's Time Clock
Trafield
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I hope that you won't mind but I'm about to copy and paste portions of your post to another board right now.
By all means, copy and paste away! The time is short and we need to get the word out! [thumbsup]

God Bless You!

Tracy

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J23
Advanced Member
Member # 634

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J23   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need to say Thank You to Trafield, for all of your postings about Rome and the world Court. Your information has been very helpful in helping me see and getting other people to see aswell.

I hope that you won't mind but I'm about to copy and paste portions of your post to another board right now.

Thank You.

Peace & Love,

J23 [Smile]

Posts: 199 | From: London, England | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trafield
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE COMING WAR WITH IRAQ AND PROPHECIED EVENTS LEADING TO THE RETURN OF JESUS CHRIST!

Israel Is Proof That These are the Last Days-

I believe that we are the final generation that Jesus Christ spoke about when answering His disciples questions about His return and the end of the age and when it would occur(Matthew 24:3-32). Here he speaks about fighting between nations, famines and earthquakes, and the love of most people growing cold, with all of these signs increasing with frequency and intensity like a woman's labor pains as the time of His return draws closer. But the real eye opener is in verse 32-35 where Jesus tells in what time period these events would occur,
"Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. Even so when you see all these things, (happening with increased intensity and frequency)you know that it (His coming) is near, right at the door. I tell you the truth THIS GENERATION (that sees these events unfold) will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words
will never pass away."

What an important and exciting time to be alive! The fig tree that Jesus described represents the nation of Israel and the Bible is proof of that. The fig tree represents Israel in the Bible (see Joel 1:7, Hosea 9:10). Jesus is describing the growth of Israel as a fig tree and saying "when you see this happening my coming is near!" The Israeli population wandered without a nation for over 2,000 years and recently, in 1948 the nation of Israel was born. This same year saw the rise of the United Nations, the global kingdom that will give birth to the world leader known as the antichrist and his New World Order as foretold in the books of Daniel and Revelation. Daniel foretold of a seven year peace agreement that the antichrist will confirm with Israel and the international community which will be broken after just 3 1/2 years (see Daniel 9:27). I am positive that the negotiations for the coming peace agreement will include the status of Jerusalem. God says in Zechariah 12:2-3,
"I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that sends all the surrounding peoples reeling...On that day, when all the nations of the earth (UN Troops)are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injur themselves."

Everyday in your local newspaper and on the news you can hear about "final status talks" between the Palestinians and the Israelis. These talks are actually about the status of Jerusalem and whether it should be divided with a section handed over to the Palestinians for their future Palestinian capital. Indeed sadly, many nations today, including the United States, are trying to move the immovable rock of Jerusalem! The United States should heed the word of God and immediately abandon any plans to divide Jerusalem!

The Iraq Connection-
Scripture tells us in Revelation 9:13-21 of a war that is coming that will kill 1/3 of mankind, or one person out of every three on the planet! Scripture is clear that this war originates from a land with the Euphrates River, which goes right through Iraq. Furthermore, the scripture is also clear that chemical agents will be used when is says, "A third of mankind was killed by the three plaques of fire, smoke and sulfur."
And according to Isaiah 13, Iraq will be completely obliterated and the description in this prophecy is amazingly similar to the effects of nuclear destruction. But it seems that this war will escalate and lead to global war. It also seems likely that this war will eventually give more teeth to the United Nations, legitimizing its power and enabling the coming world leader to emerge out of the ashes and chaos as the apparent savior to mankind. But he will be a fraud, an antichrist.

The Rome Statute- THE Seven Year Covenant?
The seven year peace covenant that is being confirmed with the international community will eventually be confirmed with Israel, starting the final countdown of the final seven year period before the return of Jesus Christ. I believe this covenant is already in the works and is already being "confirmed with many" through the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court. Nations that ratify this treaty knowingly yield their national sovereignty to the global body of the United Nations, now known as the New World Order.
You can research this document on the web at: http://iccnow.org/html/icc19990712.html

The Rome Statute is the body of laws that will govern the New World Order, or the one-world governmental system of the antichrist. These laws, which do grant a SEVEN YEAR exemption period for any nation deciding to withdraw after ratifying, will be enforced through the now functional World Court known as the International Criminal Court. You can research the World Court on the web at: http://iccnow.org The Rome Statute covenant could be used by the antichrist to bring a false peace to Israel, with the "promised" support and "backing" of military support from the international community.

Scripture tells us that the antichrist will come to power by plotting and scheming, but that he will come to power on a platform of peace. He will use man's desire for peace to institute new laws that will appear to help the security of the world's citizens. One of these laws will be a mark in your right hand or forehead that will, no doubt, be an attempt to weed out terrorists and those newly defined "terrorists" that oppose the one-world governmental system of the antichrist. If you accept this "mark of the beast" which will be an allegiance to the antichrist and his global government your fate is sealed and your soul can no longer be saved (see Rev. 13:11-18 and Rev. 14:9-12). Without this mark you will not be able to buy or sell products, but if you remain faithful to Jesus and refuse the mark, you will be saved for eternity. It is your choice!
This mark may be a future imbedded microchip like the Verichip which is available today from the company Applied Digital Solutions.
http://www.adsx.com/prodservpart/verichip.html www.adsx.com/prodservpart/verichip.html

Revelation 13:16-17
He also forced everyone small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark in his right hand or in his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

Revelation 14:9-13
9 Then another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand,
10 he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.
11 “And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever; they have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”
12 Here is the perseverance of the saints who keep the commandments of God and their faith in Jesus.
13 And I heard a voice from heaven, saying, “Write, ‘Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on!’ ” “Yes,” says the Spirit, “so that they may rest from their labors, for their deeds follow with them.”

If you do not know Jesus, NOW is the time! He is coming SOON!

A Prayer Of Eternal Salvation
If you are not sure about all this and are not sure where you stand in your eternal salvation, if you do not understand much of this prophecy stuff but know your life is need of direction, then let He who made you guide you toward your journey home. You see, we are just passing through in our present life here. Our real home is with Jesus. Our purpose here is to honor God, serve him continuously, and to thank him for all things. You have just discovered your simple purpose in life: To trust your creator and have an unwavering faith in Him. Please understand that we are all sinners and are in this thing together. The Word of God declares there is not one righteous enough to enter heaven on his own. No, not one. This is the very reason Jesus died for you on the cross. So that by believing in his incredible gift of Love and sacrifice, and by believing in Jesus as Lord and Saviour, that we may be worthy THROUGH Him. So please humble yourself to the One who died on the cross, but who was raised bodily and now lives. Yes, Jesus lives and is returning again soon! And he loves you and wants you to come home to stay. Thanks to Jesus, YOU ARE WORTHY of salvation. No sin is too great to be washed away if you believe in the One worthy to wash it away. Please pray this prayer today. In an age of wars and terrorism your life could end abruptly and you may not get another chance at eternal life:

Dear Lord Jesus,
Thank you for your loving grace. Thank you for dying on the cross for me to wash away my sins. Lord, forgive my sins and come into my heart this day. Lord, I confess that you are the Son of God and know that you will save me from eternal punishment in hell. Regardless of what happens to my earthly body in this life, I know that my eternal soul belongs to you and you will never leave me nor forsake me. Thank you, Lord, for your grace and mercy. I give praise to you for bringing me home! In your precious holy name I pray, Amen.

And Amen!
If you prayed this prayer, hallelujah! Congratulations! The Holy Spirit is about to make a big difference in your life, even if you do not feel it just yet. If you accepted Christ today and need additional support or any information please contact me and I will be happy to respond. God bless you as you begin your walk as a Christian. Keep the faith, the Lord is coming soon!

Trafield@earthlink.net

Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry is not Genesis

Deuteronomy 30:6 And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.

This a relation with Salvation.

Galatians 6:15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.

Colossians 2:11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

Philippians 3:3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

--------------------
Romans 9:11-24

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Miguel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some where is genesis (I cant find it at this time) but God is indicating that He will circumcise the Heart and His Seed.

--------------------

Our Eschatology may vary even our Ecclesiology may be disputed among us but our Soteriology most assume a singularity and exclusivity which in biblical term is known as Quote; "The Narrow Way" and Quote!

Posts: 2792 | From: Stockton,Ca | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gideon
Advanced Member
Member # 895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gideon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BA you said

"All true believers are part of "the Israel of God" - Gal. 3:29; 6:14-16

Yes, MAC, that is true, but this does not mean that when the Lord descends and comes to Israel, all those who are in Israel will see Him, and then they too will become of faith, and believe that He is indeed the Son of God, raised from the dead, and as a result national Israel is joined to and becomes part of, the Israel of God. So there is no contradiction here.”

BA, I think Mac is right.
Rom 9:4-8
4 who are Israelites, to whom pertain the adoption, the glory, the covenants, the giving of the law, the service of God, and the promises;
5 of whom are the fathers and from whom, according to the flesh, Christ came, who is over all, the eternally blessed God. Amen.
6 But it is not that the word of God has taken no effect. For they are not all Israel who are of Israel,
7 nor are they all children because they are the seed of Abraham; but, "In Isaac your seed shall be called."
8 That is, those who are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God; but the children of the promise are counted as the seed.
(NKJ)

Rom 2:28-29
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.
(KJV)

BA you say that when they see Jesus they will have faith but scripture says that faith is not based on what is seen. How do you account for your doctrine in light of these scriptures?
Heb 11:1
1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
(KJV)
You have said that you think the unbelievers in Israel will be saved if they SEE Jesus?
What about the unbelievers that don’t?
How about all the Jews that have died in the last few thousand years? Will they go to hell simply because they were born when Jesus wasn’t to be seen?
How many different forms or ways of salvation are there?
Gideon

Posts: 60 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BORN AGAIN
unregistered

Icon 16 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MAC says
quote:
All true believers are part of "the Israel of God" - Gal. 3:29; 6:14-16
Yes, MAC, that is true, but this does not mean that when the Lord descends and comes to Israel, all those who are in Israel will see Him, and then they too will become of faith, and believe that He is indeed the Son of God, raised from the dead, and as a result national Israel is joined to and becomes part of, the Israel of God. So there is no contradiction here.

God bless, [Cross] BORN AGAIN [Cross]

Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mac, those verses don't say that the church is Israel. How do you get that?

What about Israel being reborn as a nation?

How you can see all that is happening in Israel, and not see God has a plan for the Jewish people that is being carried out now, I don't understand.

Oh well I am done trying to open your eyes to the truth. [Frown] web page

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

All true believers are part of "the Israel of God" - Gal. 3:29; 6:14-16

--------------------

Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mac,

If what you posted is true, then how do you explain Israel coming back as a nation after two thousand years?

How do you explain all the prophices being fulfilled when that happen, and the many that happening now?

You are wrong the Church (true believers) will be taken out of the way and God will redirect His attention to the Jews once again.

The 'Church Age' will come to an end at the 'Last Trumpet'(simply the last trumpet of the church age)

No way has God finshed with His 'Chosen People'

[Bang Head]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miguel
Advanced Member
Member # 47

And Quote;

3) The Israel of God Theology: This view recognises the New Testament distinction between "Israel after the flesh" (1 Cor. 10:18) and "the Israel of God" (Gal. 6:16). The Israel of God is not a newly formed New Testament Gentile Church that has completely "replaced" the Jews (Replacement Theology), nor is it simply a literal "Israel" centered in the Middle East that is "separate" from God'slChurchl(the doctrine of Dispensationalism). Rather, the Israel of God is God's true spiritual Israel (God'sltrue Church) that has existed throughout history, spaning both the Old and New Testaments. The Israel of God has always been made up of faithful Jews and faithful Gentiles who truly walk with God, either waiting for, or believing in, His true Messiah, Jesus Christ. Abraham (a Gentile), Moses, Daniel, Peter, Paul, land Luke (another Gentile) were all part of the Israel of God. In the days of Elijah, there was an "Israel after the flesh" which followed Ahab and Jezebel, andlyet there was also a faithful "Israel of God" which refused to "bow the knee to the image of Baal" (Rom. 11:4, 5). From the days of Adam, Abel, and Noah, to the time of Moses and "the church in the wilderness" (Acts 7:38), to the last holylsaint at the end of the world, God's true Church, the Israel of God, has always been composed of both faithful Jews and Gentiles who have maintained their loyalty to the Lord in the midst of a world filled with false doctrine, apostasy, and sin.

--------------------

Patricia4529
Member # 1001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patricia4529   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings and Blessings~

re: The Lord's Time Clock

I believe that all Jews believe in Jesus. They see Him as a Prophet, but not the Messiah, as we do.Their eyes are covered by a Veil.
Israel belongs to G-d. G-d chose the 12 tribes of Israel to be His people.
I believe that when Jesus comes to take his place,
the land of Israel will open their eyes to Him.
As long as there is YHVH-G-D, there will always be an Israel.

Patricia4529

--------------------
Redeemed, Restored, Forgiven. Luke15:24

Posts: 4 | From: Rockford Michigan | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Redemption
Member # 1010

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redemption     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys really need to learn to use transitive logic;) The Jews that followed God in the bible would be Christians now. The Jews of now are nonbelievers. Therefore..they are not going to heaven. I had a big bible study on this earlier. Ill have to post some of teh scriptures for you guys when i get the time.
Posts: 5 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nascarbob
Community Member
Member # 782

Icon 6 posted      Profile for nascarbob     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jerusalem will have jewish people living there for good.the jewish people are special to god,and jerusalem is the most holy city.

--------------------
robert sheppard

Posts: 10 | From: new jersey | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bible]

Jerusalem is the Lord's time clock. The Bible tells us that Jerusalem will only have lasting peace at the time when Jesus Christ returns and begins His millennial reign.

Let us pray for the Peace of Jerusalem!

Thanks to Kathy Jones and Robert Durand for compiling these Scriptures.

---------

PEACE OF JERUSALEM SCRIPTURES:

(2 Chronicles 6:6)
Yet I have chosen Jerusalem, that My name may be there, and I have chosen David to be over My people Israel.

(2 Chronicles 7:16)
For now I have chosen and sanctified this house, that My name may be there forever; and My eyes and My heart will be there perpetually.

(2 Chronicles 33:7)
He even set a carved image, the idol which he had made, in the house of God, of which God had said to David and to Solomon his son, “In this house and in Jerusalem, which I have chosen out of all the tribes of Israel, I will put My name forever;”

(Psalm 87:3)
Glorious things are spoken of you, O city of God!

(Psalm 122:1-4)
I was glad when they said to me, “Let us go into the house of the LORD.” Our feet have been standing within your gates, O Jerusalem! Jerusalem is built as a city that is compact together, where the tribes go up, the tribes of the LORD, to the testimony of Israel, to give thanks to the name of the LORD.

(Psalm 122:6-8)
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: “May they prosper who love you. Peace be within your walls, Prosperity within your palaces. For the sake of my brethren and companions, I will now say, ‘Peace be within you.’”

(Psalm 132:13)
For the LORD has chosen Zion;
He has desired it for His dwelling place:
“This is my resting place for ever and ever; here I will sit enthroned, for I have desired it—”

(Psalm 137:5-6)
If I forget you, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget its skill! If I do not remember you, let my tongue cling to the roof of my mouth-- if I do not exalt Jerusalem above my chief joy.

(Isaiah 62:6-7)
I have set watchmen on your walls, O Jerusalem; They shall never hold their peace day or night. You who make mention of the LORD, do not keep silent, and give Him no rest ‘till He establishes and ‘till He makes Jerusalem a praise in the earth.

(Isaiah 65:17-19) Behold, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind. But be glad and rejoice forever in what I will create, for I will create Jerusalem to be a delight and its people a joy. I will rejoice over Jerusalem and take delight in my people; the sound of weeping and of crying will be heard in it no more.

(Ezekiel 5:5)
Thus says the LORD GOD: “This is Jerusalem; I have set her in the midst of the nations and the countries all around her.”

(Zechariah 12:3)
On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves.”

(Zechariah 14:2)
I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it;

(Zechariah 14:3)
Then the Lord will go out and fight against those nations, as he fights in the day of battle. On that day, His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south.

(Zechariah 14:6-9)
On that day, there will be no light, no cold or frost. It will be a unique day, without daytime or nighttime—a day known to the LORD. When evening comes, there will be light. On that day, living water will flow out from Jerusalem, half to the eastern sea and half to the western sea, in summer and in winter. The LORD will be king over the whole earth. On that day, there will be one LORD, and His name the only name.

(Revelation 21:2)
I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.

(Revelation 22:20)
He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement