Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Bible Studies   » Israel the Promised Land   » Interesting... Water at the Western Wall

Author Topic: Interesting... Water at the Western Wall
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is everything you ever wanted to know about the water issuing from the Mount:
http://www.mv.com/ipusers/butterfly/rev/water.htm

...and here is yet another photo of it, this one from the BBC:  -

I think this one shows very plainly that it's leaking from the midst of the stone itself, and not from the crack around it. Go figure.

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jerusalem 91102 Israel

http://thegoldenreport.com

7-4-02

Water at the Wall

While at the Wall today I took this picture, and thought it would be a good time for me to report on the subject that I know many in American are jumping on as a prophecy of Zechariah being fulfilled.

I will admit that it is amazing and even some Rabbis are claiming it is a sign of the soon coming Messiah, and a time for the redemption of all of Israel. But I also must tell you that there is more than a very good chance that it is a busted pipe in the structure above the platform of the Western Wall.

This leak is at ground level of the Arab structure just behind where it appears. At the very place all the old pipes are located. If it is a fulfillment of Scripture, then we can expect a great river to run from this place soon, and I don't think we will see that anytime soon. I did an article on that subject a while back you can read it at http://www.thegoldenreport.com/news-report/earthquake.shtml That is unless there is a great earthquake and that is certainly possible. It does however serve a purpose as it directs many in the Jewish and Christian world to at least think of the possibility of the soon coming Messiah.

You should also be aware that the water being reported is not much more than a damp spot on that white rock under the two bushes above it.

Above is a picture that will show you the location of the wet spot, it is just to the left of center.

I will keep this under constant observation, and try to keep you informed. I pray it is a spiritual event and not a broken pipe in the Arab building behind that part of the wall. But it does appear that the Wailing Wall is weeping.

Shalom, jerry golden

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Inside the will of God there is no failure. Outside the will of God there is no success.

Posts: 4320 | From: Sunny Florida | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

- [IMG]http://  -  -

Is it just me, or does that water seem to be coming from the brick, rather than the crack?

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Hey Susan,

I believe it's (water)been running for a couple years now. I think some of those pictures were from 98.

Here is a commentary on the Wall...

The Weeping Western Wall

Quite a few news sources, including even CNN, picked up on the Wailing Wall story this week. Apparently the Western Wall has sprung a leak and the rabbis (two of which were arrested this week for climbing the wall) are announcing that it is a sure sign of the coming messiah. While this in and of itself is not really a big deal, as it has been reported for a few years now that there are springs underneath the Temple Mount. The significance of where the water is coming from is clear. The Western Wall, or aptly named Wailing Wall, is the only true link to Judaism left today. The Muslim Waqf has been overseeing the systematic destruction of the Temple Mount and its surrounding areas for years now. The goal is to erase any memory of Israel from the land and build as much Islamic history as possible. While this evil plan is only one portion of the true nature of the so-called Peace Process, it will ultimately lead to either an all out war, or a strong reason to enforce the peace.

I don't believe in Jewish Mysticism so I am not advocating that what is being said is true. I do believe that the Messiah is indeed about to return, but more than likely the leak is due to a natural spring beginning to work its way up. It could also be from a yet undisclosed Temple Mount construction accident on the other side of the wall. Either way the Jewish people will not be allowed to see it up close. What is significant however, is that the serious notion of the Messiah is being brought forth among the faithful Jews who gather to pray for Israel and her Messiah. Why is this significant? Because God is merciful and he will fulfill his promises to Israel. Amos 9 is sad, but clear on the disposition of Israel between the first part of the Diaspora by the Babylonians in 606BC, which became complete by the Romans in 70AD, until the restoration by Jesus Christ when he returns.

"8 "Behold, the eyes of the Lord GOD are on the sinful kingdom,
And I will destroy it from the face of the earth;
Yet I will not utterly destroy the house of Jacob,"
Says the LORD.

9 "For surely I will command,
And will sift the house of Israel among all nations,
As grain is sifted in a sieve;
Yet not the smallest grain shall fall to the ground.

10 All the sinners of My people shall die by the sword,
Who say, "The calamity shall not overtake nor confront us.'"

The destruction of Jerusalem and the dispersion of Israel was fulfilled in ancient times, but the restoration has also begun to come to pass. The prophet Amos goes on to complete the prophecy...

11 "On that day I will raise up
The tabernacle of David, which has fallen down,
And repair its damages;
I will raise up its ruins,
And rebuild it as in the days of old;

12 That they may possess the remnant of Edom
And all the Gentiles who are called by My name,"
Says the LORD who does this thing.

13 "Behold, the days are coming," says the LORD,
"When the plowman shall overtake the reaper,
And the treader of grapes him who sows seed;
The mountains shall drip with sweet wine,
And all the hills shall flow with it.

14 I will bring back the captives of My people Israel;
They shall build the waste cities and inhabit them;
They shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them;
They shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them.

15 I will plant them in their land,
And no longer shall they be pulled up
From the land I have given them,"
Says the LORD your God.

Indeed the Messiah will come and restore Jerusalem. The heightened sense of renewal in God's covenant among the worshippers at the Western Wall is a most encouraging sign that Israel's restoration is near. In some way the sign of water appearing is a type if you really look at it. After all, John the Baptist baptized in water before Jesus came onto the scene and began his official ministry. Jesus said that the nation of Israel would not see him again until they cried out, "Blessed is he who comes in the name of the LORD!" (Matt. 23:39). That time is surely coming my friends. If someone gets the idea to start baptizing the worshippers under the wall, I'm packing my bags and getting over there to preach. Amen!

Please pray for the peace of Jerusalem and that the blindness is lifted from those in Israel who truly love God and are looking for the Messiah. May they have revelation that Jesus Christ is the Messiah and that he is waiting with open arms to come to them. Perhaps this 'sign' is what is needed in order to turn the hearts of Israel back to the God of Jacob. I pray that it does. I often ponder the idea of the Two Witnesses being among the daily worshippers at the wall just waiting for God to tell them to open their mouths and prophesy that the final act has begun. Maranatha!!!

I have a Jerry Golden Report that I will post next on the water at the wall... [thumbsup]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Susan
Advanced Member
Member # 131

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Susan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Am wondering how long the water has been issueing from the temple mount?

Thank you.

Posts: 141 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noel
Advanced Member
Member # 71

Icon 17 posted      Profile for Noel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read an article about this online at one of the
Jewish newspapers, Arutz7,Jerusalem Post I don't remember which one not long ago. They said water was running and looking at it from a secular view
point. Then reading Jerry Goldens report, I am confused also. Oh Well, we know its going to happen regardless, and like you guys say "I'm looking up!" [cool]

Posts: 41 | From: KY | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a little confused though this is what the Gordon website says

"And while I am at it, the water is not running from the Temple Mount today, I have proven that and even made a video on the subject. But you can be sure it will and it will be a river, not a single drop of water on somebody’s head from a sewage leak."

The picture on the other site sure look like water is running????

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Well, I suppose it could just be a leaky pipe. But I still find this interesting.

web page

Western Wall's "wailing" raises worshippers' hopes for redemption

By Ellis Shuman July 3, 2002

A steady drip of water from the midst of a stone in Jerusalem's Western Wall has caused great excitement among some Jewish worshippers there. The phenomenon, in close proximity to the upcoming Tisha B'Av fast commemorating the destruction of the first and second Temples, led mystics to say that the Wall was "wailing" - a sign of upcoming redemption.

... Water dripping from stones in the Wall during the winter months is common, but worshippers said that this was the first time that such a drip had appeared during the summer.

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Kindgo
Advanced Member
Member # 2

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Kindgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Western Wall is Wet...Interesting...
Water at the Western Wall

web page
It is part of biblical prophesy.

Here is an article about it:

web page

This trickle of water is just the beginning. During the millennium, the water will flow all the way to the dead sea (which is about 45 miles from Jerusalem).

The water appearing on the Temple Mount is a sign, not the fulfillment. [spiny]

Here is another link about it:

web page

This is surely a great sign. But before the water flows to the dead sea, The blessed hope will happen, the walls of jericho will tremble again, and the blood will flow as high as the horses bridle.
The devil must be trembling angry, his decreed time is almost over.

I am lookin up [happy]

--------------------
God bless,
Kindgo

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement