Home / Christian Website Hosting / Christian Domain Names / Christian Search Engine

Christian Message Boards

my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » Witnessing to a Filipino Girl

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Witnessing to a Filipino Girl
Preacha24-7
Advanced Member
Member # 16081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Preacha24-7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God Answers Pray

Good evening saints. Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I just want to brag on God for a few minutes.God is the reason why I am blessed. He gives me strength when I feel weak. He gave me the power to preach the Word of God with Authority and to proclaim the Gospel to those who are lost. He filled my heart with compassion for those who are struggling with drug and Alcohol addictions, people dealing with Mental problems, and those who been in and out of jail or prison. These are the people that society gives up on. These are the people I ministered to for 3 years. It was the best 3 years of my life. After praying, Studying, learning, and growing, it feels really good to be in ministry. Also God answered another prayer. After being single for 12 years God blessed me with a Beautiful girlfriend and we have been together for 10 months now. Because we both put God first our Relationship is very successful and in 2022 I will finally be a married man. Hallelujah to the Lamb of God. To God be the Glory.
Proverbs18:22 He who finds a wife finds a good thing, And obtains favor from the Lord.

If you believe what you pray you will receive them Mark11:24
All these Scriptures are from the New King James Version

Posts: 53 | From: Knoxville,TN | Registered: Jun 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robby
Advanced Member
Member # 448

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a girl I work with who is Filipino. She knows how to speak some English, but she's much more comfortable talking in her native language.

I got to talking to her, and I tried to ask her about her spiritual or religious beliefs? However, she didn't quite understand what I was trying to say.

Anyway, I printed up a couple Bible tracts in both Filipino and English, and I got her a Bible in the Filipino language. She was so happy to receive the Bible from me, and she thanked me and gave me a hug!

Praise the Lord! [clap2]

Posts: 359 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Visual Media | Privacy Statement