Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » Answered Prayer and Supernatrual .mp3 files!!!!

Author Topic: Answered Prayer and Supernatrual .mp3 files!!!!
tryingtowalkwithhim
Member # 6619

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tryingtowalkwithhim   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The hard part started when someone startled me, and I almost jumped! He was coming up behind me and said some sort of Hello, but it scared the heck out of me! I turned around and saw this officer, and then noticed police cars.

He stood next to me and asked me a few questions. I was basically ignoring him because I knew that the Lord was present, and that I was to simply stand still. I knew that I had to do what the scripture had said.

He was talking to me, and then out of nowhere something very unexpected happened. I again, will NOT mention it here. I can only say that it was very startling and I would never have imagined it ever happening, especially in broad daylight, but it did. I was Amazed!!!!!

There is something even more amazing that I have to mention though. This is very very important. From the moment the officer began talking to me, I noticed a very very distinct tingling felling starting to come over my body. It was very very noticeable, and became very strong very quickly!

It felt comforting and totally removed the feeling of chill that I was getting from the rain. I felt totally and absolutely comfortable over my entire body. It was LIKE THE COMFORTER WAS THERE, AND I CAN FEEL IT RIGHT NOW AS I AM WRITING THIS! It is going away now. Wow!! It is so engulfing and can come on suddenly, or gradually increase, or both.

It was engulfing my entire body very strongly. Much more strongly than ever before. I knew that the Lord was at work in some way, either right there, or somewhere else related to this. I know he works in all ways he chooses to at all times.

Actually, the police almost left me, after finding the scripture verse copied down in my pocket, and calling me some oddly ....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.... Newspaper. I began checking it for the answer to my prayer and it was there right away! It was covered in huge detail and extensively!

The story speaks for it' self. Lisa Tanner was arrested and immediately there was a story unfolding. She was allegedly abused by Police while in police custody, and this opened up the door for other abuse victims as well....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.... Except, it was not Lisa Tanner who actually started all this, it was the Almighty, and All Powerful Creator! He is actually responsible for everything stemming from the creation of Earth it' self in a sense, so it could not be otherwise. Yet, in this particular case, I do very certainly believe that He was involved quite more directly than usual at the Very least. If you listen to the .mp3 on my web page at http://four.fsphost.com/Disciple you can see a supernatural audio description of the effect of this supernatural manifestation ....

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement