Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » What a day it was...

Author Topic: What a day it was...
becauseHElives
Member # 87

Icon 8 posted      Profile for becauseHElives   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Praise the Lord with you,

"I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent."
(Luke 15:7 NIV)

I pray Satan come not and steel that which is planted in these hearts until Christ be form in them complete.

1 Corinthians 15:2
KJV: By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

Hebrews 3:14
KJV: For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;

24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:
25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

--------------------
Strive to enter in at the strait gate:for many, I say unto you will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. ( Luke 13:24 )

Posts: 4578 | From: Southeast Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praise the Lord!!! Thank you for sharing this with us. It is a wonderful thing when someone gets saved. The Bible makes it clear that Heaven rejoices when a person is born again.
God bless you.
betty [Bible] [hug]

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaffin
Advanced Member
Member # 6221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaffin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Went to church this morining and 5 young people gave their lives to the Lord...

Finally got a guy that I have been praying for awhile to go to church with me tonight and he and his son gave their lives to the Lord...

And then as everybody was walking out the door....My son sayed he wanted to give his life to the Lord and some people came back in and my son got saved.....Thank you Jesus......A total of 8 souls were given to the Lord today...

Posts: 27 | From: Milton, WV. | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement