Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » God's Glory

Author Topic: God's Glory
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[thumbsup2] [clap2] [wiggle7] [youpi] Amen Carmela!

I would only add that HE created you to be you and yet to look like Jesus! How awesome is that!!

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmela
Advanced Member
Member # 4817

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Carmela     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To God Be the Glory

I am in awe right now at how wonderful God really is. How God is willing to take a wretch like me and turn me into someone great. Someone He can use for his kingdom. Greatness doesn't always mean being popular, rich or even beautiful. It means being me. The woman God created me to be. It means being you! The woman God created you to be.

I use to sing that song, I'm trading my sorrow, I'm trading my pain, I'm laying them down for the Joy of the Lord. However, I use to make it a prayer and ask God to turn my sorrows into Joy. I guess a part of me wasn't totally sure that would happen though. I had a hint of unbelief. It took overcoming that unbelief before I was able to shine.

I'm just me. Nothing on the outside has changed yet except maybe a new sparkle in my eye. But inside, I feel the Joy of the Lord. I feel life and vitality that can only be found through JESUS! I feel bigger some how. Like a new and improved version of Carmela. The life that the devil tried so hard to zap out of me in my youth wasn't returned to me. Instead, it was magnified and improved and then returned to me. Something that only God can do and only if we allow Him to do it.

Spiritual warfare has always run through my blood. I'm a fighter with an unstoppable drive. After Mark Swiger prayed for me, fear and unbelief subsided and Power and Authority that comes through the blood of Jesus has taken it's place.

Don't let go of God. Don't ever give up on God. No matter how much of a mess you think you are, God can do a miracle in your life. God has done a miracle in mine.

--------------------
www.pinecrest.org

Posts: 646 | From: Central New York | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement