Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » Thanks and praises to God

Author Topic: Thanks and praises to God
Pleasemaranatha
Advanced Member
Member # 5150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pleasemaranatha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thankyou God for answering prayers for Maria.

A friend of mine has had a horrible life of rapes and beatings from her husband for 15 years. She was brought to American when she was 15 from Brazil. Her husband never let her become legal with papers. He controlled her by threatening that she would be deported without her children etc. So none of us could tell what we knew about the beatings etc. because we knew he would make things worse.

This last rape and beating was done in front of her children, making them run out of the house to get help. She was about killed this time. The police came and are moving heaven and earth to help her and the kids. They have colleges helping her get legalized to stay in America. They have alot of organizations stepping up. They have police right outside of her house day and night for protection.

I just want to thank God and let everyone know that God can deliver all out of evil situations. Never loose your hope or faith.

She has seen the manifestation of her answered prayers that were cried to the Lord.

God you are awesome!!!!!!!!!! [clap2] [clap2] [clap2] [clap2]

--------------------
My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning. Psalms 130 verse 6

Joyce

Posts: 308 | From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 18 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to thank the dear Lord for the invention of light switch which I just have to flick on, and a nice warm furnace to protect against the bitter cold. [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pleasemaranatha
Advanced Member
Member # 5150

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Pleasemaranatha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to thank God for my salvation and His guidance in my life.

I want to thank God for running water and all the modern appliances I have to use everyday that my grandmother never had in her day.

Ephesians 5:20
Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;

Does anyone else want to post something they are grateful for today?

--------------------
My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning. Psalms 130 verse 6

Joyce

Posts: 308 | From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement