Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » He is home !

Author Topic: He is home !
hardcore
Advanced Member
Member # 4492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hardcore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Carmela:
Thanks Grams, what a wonderful story.

There was a guy in our church and although I didn't know him, the pastor noticed him and said I didn't know you were back. Then, he had this guy come forward and everyone gave him a standing ovation for serving our country.

My brother is in Iraq and I wish he were a Christian and would come to church so we could do the same for him when he returns. He will probably go to Illinois though since my other brother has his 3 kids. Please pray for Shawn's salvation and safe return.

I will pray for your brother Carmella. There must be such an aching in your heart for him, for more than one reason of course.
Posts: 627 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmela
Advanced Member
Member # 4817

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Carmela     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Grams, what a wonderful story.

There was a guy in our church and although I didn't know him, the pastor noticed him and said I didn't know you were back. Then, he had this guy come forward and everyone gave him a standing ovation for serving our country.

My brother is in Iraq and I wish he were a Christian and would come to church so we could do the same for him when he returns. He will probably go to Illinois though since my other brother has his 3 kids. Please pray for Shawn's salvation and safe return.

--------------------
www.pinecrest.org

Posts: 646 | From: Central New York | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grams
Advanced Member
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grams   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is so nice to have him home..
I think every one at church feels like I do
you get the warm'est feeling when you see the
3 of them in church.... Brings such a smile to our face's...... [Smile] [Wink] [hyper]

--------------------
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
[ WARNING: EXPOSURE TO THE SON MAY PREVENT BURNING. ]

Posts: 57 | From: Michigan | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HisGrace
unregistered

Icon 10 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hallelujah!! What a great story Grams [hyper]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grams
Advanced Member
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grams   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praise the Lord !
Just like to let you know about this couple that go to our church.
Peter is in the Marines and was over in Iraq, at the time of his daughter
birth....
A first... Marine serving overseas watches dauther's birth in Mt. clemens hospital in possibly the first successful webcast of a birth in the United States that was broadcast over the Internet to her husband in Iraq.

On a personal note.. Stacy told me that as she [Lilian Grace] was being delivered, Pete was telling Stacy push, and at one time he told her push and the baby was all ready out... time lasp....
Any way Peter is now home... has been for a month and a half..
And it is so nice to have the 3 of them come back to church together.
Sure pray he can stay at home now..

--------------------
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
[ WARNING: EXPOSURE TO THE SON MAY PREVENT BURNING. ]

Posts: 57 | From: Michigan | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement