Christian Chat Network

This version of the message boards has closed.
Please click below to go to the new Christian BBS website.

New Message Boards - Click Here

You can still search for the old message here.

Christian Message Boards

| | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Christian Message Boards   » Prayer   » Praise Reports &Testimonies   » Blessed

Author Topic: Blessed
helpforhomeschoolers
Advanced Member
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for helpforhomeschoolers   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to hear from you Barry! Say hi to Melisa and the kids and Dale! Thanks for letting us know you are ok!

God Bless & Keep you and your house brother!

Ps: any time you get tired of the storms down there you can always come back to South Dekotie you betcha and we will fire up the grill and throw ya a BBQ!

Posts: 4684 | From: Southern Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TEXASGRANDMA
Advanced Member
Member # 847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TEXASGRANDMA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
barrykind,

Glad to hear that. My grandparents lived in Orange Texas for years. They moved back to Port Arthour before they died. My family is in Houston.
My mom just lost part of her fence and had a tree across her driveway.

Glad to see you got your internet back. Take care.
betty

--------------------
Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
http://www.indieheaven.com/artists/mm (son-in-law)http://www.myspace.com/mireles

Posts: 4985 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay Adkins
Member # 5189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay Adkins   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bless you and yours and praise Jesus for sparing you and your family any major damage or loss of life in the hurricane. Stay strong and my prayers will be with you.

--------------------
"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength." - Philippians 4:13

Posts: 5 | From: Kansas City | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
barrykind
Advanced Member
Member # 35

Icon 15 posted      Profile for barrykind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praise YaHWeH Almighty for His merciful hand, as we had minimal damage from Hurricane Rita. We live in Orange, Texas and we had a direct hit..
Many here are hurting, and thousands upon 10's of thousands of trees are down. [Frown]

My internet service at work just now started working, my home network, Road Runner is still down. I will post our story as time alows, pray for us and thankyou as always for your love and prayers..
Barry & Melisa and the family [Smile]

--------------------
The HEART of the issue is truly the issue of the HEART!
John 3:3;Mark 8:34-38;James 1:27

Posts: 3529 | From: Orange, Texas | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Christian Message Board | Privacy Statement